Information on romance scams and scammers.
#81197 by Spook Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:50 pm
http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=79020
casey90
- 46 y/o male
- New york, USA
- English, English, English
- Engineering
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-01-13 06:16:36
- ID: 79020
Description:
I am Intelligent, creative, thoughtful, spontaneous, romantic, affectionate, loyal and very easy going. I enjoy reading, movies especially drama's and mystery's. I have been told that I get along with most anybody. I am very confident I know what I want and will not accept anything less. I am looking for friendships, and with the right person could lead to a meaningful relationship.... I take my time to form relationships...it's like a good glass of wine you don't want to rush it. After all the ups and downs I have faced in my life, I have no problem putting into words what it is I want in a relationship.
Ideal match description:
I want a woman that has a relationship with God she needs to know there is a being higher than herself. I want a woman that will fit me and I fit her where neither of us will feel like we are missing something or someone. She has to be free in her heart and mind to love ME and receive that love back. (No lingering attachments), faithfulness is a must both mentally and physically [I want to be your missing rib] I want to be in a relationship where both partners are free to express themselves without fear of rejection but we will work together to resolve our problems rather than push them to the back burner to let them stew and become this big ole crazy issue . I love to travel and see what GOD has made.... He has been so awesome in his creations. I like to see the natural things that are so beautiful and exciting . Beautiful mountains, oceans, I love to see the beautiful waterfalls. I also love to relax at home with smooth jazz playing in the background and a glass of wine while having a interesting conversation with a interesting person talking about your day or mine, as we get to know each other.

how are you doing...how was your day...i really love your profile and looking at your pics makes my day and i will like to know you more and better I have been single and on my own for the past 5 years. I love my independence, but hate the lonely nights. That though is my choice due to my morals of not being able to do one night stands. I guess I still have my tueness to my self, can't handle a one night stand. I'm not against making love - but I am against one night stands. I guess what I'm saying is that when I share myself with someone, I give 100% and nothing less. I expect that in return. I know I'm a man who can love a woman with such passion that there is no room for another. I treat my woman like Queen, and yes with that I usually end up with the best of both worlds. Enough of that, before I say something that will get me in trouble. lol....I know my Knight in Shinning Armour awaits me, and I know I am that package most woman would die for.Did I tell you your picture is incredible, You are a very beautiful looking woman and well reserved at the same time. Are you really so far away?. Are our chances of meeting for a coffee and conversation hopeless... Casey.......i have a yahoo messenger so maybe we can get to chat more and better and if you have kindly send me back ur screen name so we can talk more and better....this is mine....casey.david 90...and this is my yahoo mail screen name [email protected]..and you can also reach me on my Hotmail okay with

IP: 41.190.2.87
ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Organization: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Edo
City: Bénin
Advertisement