Information on romance scams and scammers.
#81409 by Grunt Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:19 am
Charlie Spence, [email protected]

http://www.wayndating.com/profiles/40154

Loveinheart212 is a 44 year old male, currently living in Maidenhead, Canada looking for Marriage with a 42-51 year old female.

Loveinheart212's Details
Nationality British
Eye Colour Hazel
Occupation Engineering
Hair Colour Auburn
Education Masters
Build Medium
Religion Catholic
Height 6' 1" (185 cm)
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Orientation Heterosexual
Looking for Marriage
Seeking Gender Female
Status Single
Smoker I do not smoke
Drinks Alcohol Socially
Drug use I do not use drugs

Loveinheart212's Personal Note
I'm nice, caring, loving, romantic, understanding, responsible and with a good sense of humor. I would consider myself to be a very honest and sincere, fun loving, easy going, down to earth and faithful man. I'm a goal oriented man who believes in hard work...I like meeting new people and discovering new places, though my work makes it that way most times. I'm that kind of man who respects the value of a home and true love when I see one. I'm willing to go an extra mile for true love, so hope to meet that special person soon.

Hi Beautiful How're you doing today? Just came across your profile and was impressed with what I saw there.. I think you're adorable and have an amazing beauty which is next to none. Well hope you don't mind that, I was expressing myself there. I will say you look an interesting lady and it will be my pleasure to know more about your person. Who knows you could be that special person, I have been waiting for all this while. You can contact me anytime via charliespence01 at yahoo..com. I would be honoured to hear from you. Take care of yourself. Cheers Charlie.....

my message to "Charlie" was opened in Nigeria:

Opened 15-Jan-12 at 15:06:33pm (UTC +01:00) - 36mins39secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸138¸177¸132:4376)

IP: 41.138.177.132
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos

Advertisement

#81435 by ratt84 Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:27 pm
with the same pic, blurbs, and two diff. locations on BC

loveinheart212
44 year old man in Walnut, Mississippi, United States Looking For: Women for casual dating, a serious relationship or marriage

loveinheart212's Information:
Birthdate: June 22, 1967
(44 years old)
Lives in: Walnut, Mississippi, United States
Relocate?: Prefer not to say
Height: 6 ft 0 in / 182-185 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Race: Caucasian
Speaks: English, Spanish
Education: Master's Degree
Marital Status: Widowed
Religion: Catholic
Have Children: Yes. We live together.
Want Children: Maybe
Hair Color: Grey
Hair Length : Short
Eye Color : Hazel

Profile for loveinheart212
I consider myself to be a very honest and sincere, fun loving, easy going, down to earth and faithful man...I'm a goal oriented man who believes in hard work...I like meeting new people and travel most times for work.I'm that kind of man who respects the value of a home and true love when I see one...i would always want to hurry home after work to spend time with my family......I like going to the gym, the parks, seating on the sea shores, taking a walk in the woods. I'm willing to go an extra mile for true love. so hope to meet that special person soon.
My Ideal Person:
I would love to meet that special lady, who is willing to be dedicated in a relationship. a relationship that will possibly lead to marriage. that special someone, who I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with.

loveinheart212
Birthdate: June 22, 1967
(44 years old)
Lives in: Quebec, Canada
#81513 by Grunt Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 am
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:35:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sweetie

How are you doing today? Thanks for your mail, I truly appreciate it. Well some more about me. I'm 44 and a Civil/construction engineer by profession and travel most times for work, I prefer to work on contract basis, as it gives me enough time for myself and Son. I have been single for a couple of years now. I was widowed in 2007, lost my wife to a car crash. my son Craig, she :roll: is all I have in this world. and I love him so much. Well I was tired of been single all this while, So I came into the site for a purpose to find that very special woman that will walk on the same road of destiny with me. A relationship that will base on trust, loyality, respect from each other, love, faithfullness, honesty and more . More also constant communications, which leads to a better relationship in life. well long distance should not be a problem here because i am so willing to relocate to any distance all for the right one.Take care of yourself

Kisses.
Charlie ....

Received: from [41.138.172.46]

IP: 41.138.172.46
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos