Information on romance scams and scammers.
#81445 by ratt84 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:20 pm
besocial
uid billm

Bill Mulcahey
Male, Divorced , 50
Wants to meet with a girl, 38-58
Interested in Women
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Personal Information
Height: 6'0" (183 cm)
Body Type: Fit
Children: Yes, live with me
Ethnicity: Mixed
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Religion: Catholic
Politics: Liberal
Smoking: No
Drinking: Socially

My Story
I believe the really interesting parts about people are at the frontiers... What questions are you asking? What parts of you are you reinventing? What mysteries captivate you? How are you making sense of your soul's journey in this life?
On the continuum between creating and experiencing, I'm most happy more on the creating side than most. As a consequence, I tend to have deeper, more vibrant relationships with artists & entrepreneurs.
Intimacy for me is listening and continually learning my partner's dreams, joys, and sorrows, both open and secret. Being aware of how my energy, words, and actions can play on those intimate touch points of hers. Only in that awareness can we create together a life filled with moments that support our dreams, celebrate our joys, and comfort our fears. From the gentle to the intense, from the sweet to the erotic, it's all about making sure you fill every day with these moments.
My nature is immersive and passionate... Like most of us iPhone/Blackberry wielding professionals, I've learned to multitask, but I'm happiest when I can make the rest of the world disappear and get lost in one thing, particularly when that one thing is my lover.
Friends who really get me understand how motivated I am to make the world a better place. For me that has not so much to do with volunteering or political causes, although I have deep respect for people who commit themselves to change they believe in. For me, I'm very fortunate that my life's work is creating such change. I believe that each of us has something unique to leave behind.. Regardless of scope or impact, we each have a light, a voice inside us that the more we express it, the more we advance our corner of humanity in some way and inspire others to do the same. In a partner, I look for someone who innately understands and values this... for she is committed to making her own unique contribution in the world.
I have one sister with whom I am very very close. I am better friends with my son's mother now than when we were married... no drama, and very supportive of each other's parenting roles. I have an amazing relationship with my 8 yo son.
I love being a Father. I tell my son every week that the best, most fun thing I've done in my whole life is being his Dad. I would love to be a father again and expand my family, if this is what the partner I seek wants as well. If not, I am blessed with what I have and am happy. I've been raising my son alone with 50% custody since before his first birthday, so I've never had the experience of raising my child with my partner. Having that experience would be so amazingly joyful to me, but only if my true partner wants the same. It is unfortunate that Match only provides the "unsure" response for wanting more children, but if this is important to you, I hope you read this far

Advertisement

#81446 by Grunt Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:28 pm
He has a second profile on besocial.com with the nick EverlastingHopes, with the same blurbs and this picture:

EverlastingHopes
Male, Divorced , 50
Wants to meet with a girl, 38-58
Interested in Women
Dothan, Alabama, United States

He is also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=11244
Last edited by Grunt on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#81448 by Grunt Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 pm
mingles.com
zur5555
He has there the same blurbs, but a different picture and location:
About Me
Relationship Status:Widowed
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Religion:Christian (other than Catholic or Protestant)
Education:Graduate School
Profession:Self Employed
Children: Have children (not living with me)
Want Children?Undecided
Looking For:(no preference)
Favorite Movies:Romance

also here:
freedatings.com
zur5555
LOve dont cost a thing
username: zur5555
gender & age: male, 51
looking for women 40 - 60
lives in: San Jose, CA, US