Information on romance scams and scammers.
#11911 by Ina Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 am
Hi,
Strangely I recd an email from the same site my first scammer came from -www.Christiansonline.com.au
The strange things is, my file is inactive and it has no username (----------) and some information I have removed.
so here is my email-

Dear --------,

realgo from ChristiansOnline's Christians Singles Directory has sent you the following message:

My name is mark,I am an optimistic, loyal, romantic, passionate, athletic, stable but spontaneous person with my own business looking to meet someone with an open mind that if something magical occurs, the possibilities are endless. I enjoy spending time with my family and a few close friends and and my hobbies include playing guitar, sailing PARKS, WALKING, BIKE RIDING, NICE WALKS ON THE BEACH. CONCERTS ,, dining at my favorite restaurants, weekend getaways, trying to make the perfect pizza!,concerts, movies, plays,I treat people the way I want to be treated, with respect and honesty and also I'm a very practical person that has finally figured out that no one is perfect - including myself. I am a confident individual that tries to live to life to its fullest. My biggest thrill in life is helping others and making someone else happy makes the effort worth it. I can be serious when I should be, a clown when it is acceptable, a romantic when the moods are right. I'm an easy going person with a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I found it to be an objective in putting smile on peoples face. A relationship with no happiness can never hold even if both partner are bound with riches. Basically, I'm a well happy adjusted lonely man and now looking for someone to share my happiness with. When it comes to my personal traits, I am not into playing games. I like things straight and simple. It is important to be open and honest, though it is also important to know how to say things without being 'offensive'. Spending time at home or going out are equally enjoyable to me.....I would like someone who has definite opinions on subjects, is comfortable in her own skin, loves to laugh and have fun ...hope to hear from you soon and stay blessed.....you can email me at [email protected] ...well you can add me to your im ok am online now... mark
Please go to the following web address to reply to realgo:
http://www.christiansonline.com.au/frie ... geID=25243

To see realgo's profile, go to:
http://www.christiansonline.com.au/frie ... ype=active

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL VIA YOUR 'REPLY' BUTTON. TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE YOU MUST FOLLOW THE LINK THAT HAS BEEN PROVIDED ABOVE.

The pattern is my ever so friendly scammer if not member of his group.

I forwarded it to a friend, so that he will send an email and we can check the IP. and YES. Its from Ghaha. I have. SCAMMER! So ladies be careful out there. David Ronalds and Mark Brown, they are both and the same group. Infact Mark Brown is an Oldtimer Scammer.
Ina
Advertisement