Information on romance scams and scammers.
#12228 by loratadine Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:21 am
last 3 month ago I know this guy from icq chat and then we contact often by msn and we are happy to chat. Yes, sure I looking true love but he lie me I send email to him but I never get email back from him. We are only talk online is 4 month and he say he promise will come to thailand for love. Yes I trust him is much becasue he send all of picture to show me he know thailand place. I get only picture from him. we talk until close day he will come thailand. When I ask about real name him and flight hime will arrive thailand. He tell me will send email to tell me know before him come.I wait is long time and then later I never see him online forever.. That is email from him use online in msn===> [email protected] yes, I send picture me to him too. I him will don't use my picture scam other guy..It make me sad if he do it. and I put picture him to tell all and hope if have women see him and talk with him in icq chat looking love. Pls don't fall in love him.

Advertisement

#12230 by Jillian Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:01 am
Hi loratadine. I'm sorry that you've had so much trouble with meeting people online. Did the person who sent you these pictures ask you for money? I've done a search for that email address and am not finding any information.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners