Information on romance scams and scammers.
#12248 by The Enchantress Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:30 am
YULIA ISTOMINA

Liar and romance scammer.

Username used YuliaBlonde

Claims 23 or 24 years old, dob 14th January 1985, single and never married living in Zhmerinka/Gmerinka, Ukraine.

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional

Phone number used +380965816207

Mail address used [email protected]

Scammer on this dating site;

http://antheaclub.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=18276

Yulia

YuliaBlond Member ID: 019028
Caucasian / White, 24, Single - Never Married Gmerinka, , Ukraine

Race: Caucasian / White
Marital Status: Single - Never Married
Children: 0
Religion: Christian / Other
Drinking: Socially
Smoking: Never
Food: Russian
Education: Bachelors degree
Languages: Ukrainian (Fluent) English (Fluent) Russian (Fluent)
Interests: Water Sports Travel / Sightseeing Shopping
Music - Pop / R&B
Music - Dance / Electronic
Gym / Aerobics
Dancing
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Blonde
Body Type: 50 kg = 110 lbs
Height: 173 cm = 5' 8.1"

I'm a honest, kind and optimistic girl.

I am very romantic person. In my life feelings and love is the most important things, i dont like loneliness and like to communicate with people, love makes everybody happy and i think that this is the most powerful force in the universe.

I want to find a special person whish will fall in love with me for all our lives. I need a man who will take care of me, who want to give me love and be loved. I hope that I will find my second half here and our relations will be strong and in future we will get married. I am looking for a serious relations for all my life.

Mails;

Hello!

My name is Yulia, I live in Gmerinka. I am i student, my speciality is computer graphics. I am 23 years old. And where are do you leave? I living with my parents, they was married 24 years ago and
now they are happy very mush. I have a little sister, she is schoolgirl now, she study very well and my parents are glad on it. I like to listen the music, i like rock and dance music. Please, tell me
about you and your life, something new about your country, i am very interesting to know how people living in other countries What music do you like to listen? I like sport, every day i do my sport exercise, i want to be more stronger and nice and to be attractive

Do you like sport? I like summer, when sun is shining brightly, there are many places i can go to take a rest. I like travelling very mush. Every summer i doing to Crimea and Carpatian mountains, i like see the many different towns. I like it very much! Do you like travelling? I have never been to Europe. I have a many good friends, who likes to travelling with me. I like to watch on a TV the sport news, people make there are many interesting records! I like art very much! I was going on the artist gallery 5 days ago, there are many artist from Lvov was showing their pictures. I was very surprised to see so many nice pictures, a doing many photos! Please, tell me about you! What is you favorite films or artist? I like to watch films of Akira Kurosava.

I hope you will send me your letter with photos, i think than our speaking will be interest and friendly! Looking for reply

Yulia

Hello! I am happy very mach to get your message.

How are you? I think about friendship and relations by internet. I am very interesting what
do you think about it? I want divide my thought with you. There are many nice men in Ukraine, but i have not meet my second half in my country. I have a different thought about relations. I think that man, who really loves his girl, may cares for her and spend his free time with wife and family. Because family is more important than job and money, or any things. I am sure that i can find my second half by internet.

I hope that my second half living somewhere in the world and waiting for me. I hear that many people want to find girl by internet for playing, but i am sure that i can find my love, i dont want to
play any games. Of course i know that so many bad people can cheat me but i hope that i can realize my dreams with kind person who will love me and wants to be loved. I can see your soul in your letters, because i dont know you and have never seen you in real life, i see all you thought and attitude in your letters. People say, that i am kind and easy going person. I like to spend time in natural surronding , i live with my family. My family is very important in my life. I think that you know what is the politic situation in Ukraine, but i think and hope that it will be all right. I dont worry I have a some questions for you. What is the most important features of character you like at woman? What kind of woman do you interested?

Yulia

Hi, my dear friend!

i am so happy to get your message. How are you? I want to share with you my thoughts about important features of character i like in a man, i am ready to answer the same. I don't like when man speaking coarsely with woman. And i like and appreciate kindness and honesty, it is really most important features of character, which like any girl. And i think that man should think, that his family is most important then anything else. Because family is sense of my life. I dream to make a good family with my second half on appreciation and honesty.

At this moment I don't my loving man close to me but I hope that very soon I will not be alone, do you agree Because I feel that very soon my life can be changed...

Internet is very important because i can see your inner world and your real attitude for me. I was heard the many nice stories, when love by internet was united lonely hearts, very many nice stories, i believe in it.

A went for you reply!

Lots of love.

Yulia

Hello, my dear! How are you? I am very happy to have your letter!

In my last letter i asked you about love by internet and now i am ready to answer the same And i want to tell you a nice story about my friend. We have been studying in the school together. She lives with foreigner now in the California. She has got to know him by internet last year. She was married last year. And now they live together. She usually send me her photos with her family. I see happiness in her eyes. She is always so happy, of course, because she has a family and loving husband! She send me very nice photo last week,last month she give birth to the child. I see that now she is happy, because she met kind and honest man and have child.

as for me i would like to live in a other countries, because i think that liven in Ukraine is no future for me and my shield. I want to live in the another country with my second half. Becouse in another
country the economic situation is more develop. there fore i believe that i can find my second half by internet too, as she Becouse i want to be happy.

Now i want to ask some questions to now you as well as possible

What is your favourite food there? I am interested!

Lots of love

Yulia

Hi, my dear! I was very happy to get your letter again! As always, your letters warmed my heart and makes me smile.

As for me, i like cooking very much. I like to prepare salts and soups.

I like to eat all foods, i like coffee and green tea. Ukrainians usually eat ukrainian borsh May be you know what is it. I like borsh, meat, soups and salts.

I would like to know something special about you, about your character and your hobbies.

I dream about happy family and children, and want to create happy relations with my second half now, not in future, because i think that family is most important that everything in our life. May be i am youth girl but i think that i may thought about this now, not in the future. Do you agree with me? I really want to marry a good man who is honest and very kind. I hope that it will be you

kiss

Yulia

Hi, my dear!

Your letters for me is big joy too, i always glad to get some news from you. Thank you that you always write to me so nice words, i feel a good emotions always, when i see your letter in me
mail box I think a different thoughts about us. I want to ask you some questions, please answer on it. Do you think we can be together in future? I think about this and want to know your opinion. I dream about happy family and hope that my dream will be realize and come true, i think that family is the most important part of our life. When you were crazy fallen in love with someone last time? I wish that my second half be very kind and honest with me. I dream that one day i can be together with my second half and all my dreams come true. I hope that it will be you I think that distance is not a barrier.

Do you agree with this? looking for your reply

kiss Yulia

Hello!

I am so glad to get your message again! how are you? I am fine! I was very glad to get your letter again! Today i with my friends was in the zoo! There are so many interesting animals in the zoo! I saw the monkeys, they are so noisy! They are getting some banana and throw the small pieces of it on the people! I was very surprised, it was unusual. This monkeys was very big and may be very clever! Then i went to the cage with parrots. There ary many little and bigger parrots in this zoo! I like parrots very much. Today i saw the many different animals: the mouses, wolfs, snakes, spiders, frogs, ducks, squirrels and bears. I like animals very mush! Do you like animals? What animals do you like? I like home animals and wild animals.

I am always thinking a lot about you, what do you do at this moment? I try to imagine your face and when i going to bad i think, what time is in your country.

I am dreaming about our meeting. I want to see you in the real life and always try to imagine, where are you live and what do you do now I want to meet with you. it will be so great isn't it my dear? Do you want to see me? I think it is time to make our relations more real.

this is my phone number, you can call me any time +380965816207

Kiss

Yulia

Hi, my dear!

Thank you for your honesty, sincerity and for to be so clear with me..I like read your letters ... I am very happy to hear, that you so serious attitude to me, that you want meeting with me and
understand me. Dear, i think that our meeting will help us to know each other better. I am looking for serious relations, i hope that we can be together in future. You are person who I can't begin to explain how much your letter has meant for me. Once again... Thank you for your letter,thanks for your sincerity and tenderness with me and specially thank you for to be in my life; I have never told you this but I would like that you know that every day and in different moments of the day I am grateful to God to have known you. believe that you and Me, we have had a good beginning ... we have been honest .... we are learning to trust one in other one ... we are honest and loyal .... and like you well wrote ... it's the base of the good relationship... love, friendship, confidence, honesty and loyalty ... because the sex is very good ... and also I like make love very much ... but I think is 50 % from a relationship ..Other one 50 %...is love, friendship, confidence, honesty and loyalty. I like everything your hobbies and ideas about life.

I am free now , so it s more real me to come to your country than you can come to me because you are working.

kiss

Yulia

Hello! I am always glad to get your message!

I am so glad that you want to meet me! I am really happy that you so attention and seriously relate to me! I want to see you very mach! I was thinking a lot about our meeting and i am very happy that you want to meet me too! I thought that i can visit you now because now i am free and can stay with you 1-3 Mount, it is a good time and we can Know each other very good from this time, do you agree with my idea? I want to go to the agents to find out what documents i will need to visit your
country. And then i will tell you when i will visit you. Your country is so far away, but i like you very much and want to meeting with you!

It is so romantic to meeting and making love relations even you live so far away from me. When we will meeting i will be rally happy! I think that you is realization of all my dreams about my second half. I hope that i am is realization of all your dreams about your love too.

I hope it will be very nice and romantic meeting, what i will never forget. Your country is so romantic and beautiful, i have never see it before. Tell me, want you to live in your country, or you want to
live at the any country in the future, or you want to live at the any place? It is really my dream - to see you, i think about our meeting for a long time and now i sure in your serious intention to me. I
think that i need a passport and some others documents, not so many.

Please, think where we will go to rest and what places in your town we will visit? I will live with you or in the hotel? What things i may to take with me to this travel? Ok, good bye! I will wait your letters!

Kiss

Yulia

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#12249 by The Enchantress Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:32 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.