Information on romance scams and scammers.
#12306 by The Enchantress Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:36 pm
SUSAN OTI

Users user name suzy208

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 24 years old, has no living relatives and is a refugee in Dakar, Senegal. Yet claims on dating sites to be in Czechoslovakia or Uganda.

Mail address used [email protected]

Scammer on these Czech language dating sites;

http://www.love.cz/view.php?id=15238

http://eroticka-seznamka.adamaeva.cz/zobrazit_profil.php?nickname_id=108

Translations;

Name: Susan Region: Prague / Branik E-mail: [email protected]

Nickname suzy208 E-mail [email protected]
Gender Female Region Usti Age 24 Woman

Scammer also on this dating site;

http://community.justlanded.com/en/profile/susan-oti

susan oti Age: 24 years Nationality: Ugandan
Communities: Kuwait, Uganda Living in: Uganda
Languages I speak: English
Looking for: Friends, Dating, Business contacts

Mails;

Hello
my dear, i am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile on my search for relationship. To me age, distance, race and color do not matter, rather what i value most is the understanding and love that will exist between us. So in a special manner i will like to further communication with you for us to know each other well, if you share the same view with me you can reach me through my email ([email protected]) try to tell me more about you, in reply i will tell you more about my self with my picture.I am looking forward to readfrom you.
Yours new friend Suzy

My dearest friend,

I believe as you read this email you will discover the need to assist me.

I am sure you would hardly expect such mail from me since we are just new friends. I am forced to do this because of my difficult situation and after reading your email, I decided to let you know everything about my life because I believe it is God's Will that makes me to know you after doing some prayer and I am ready to relocate to join you if you can accept me with all your heart.My name is Susan, from Uganda and I am 24 years old. Daughter of Late Dr. Wilfred Oti of the blessed memory who worked with Ugandan High Commission in Canada, United Kingdom and Ugandan embassy in Senegal respectively. I was born into a Christan family that cherish the principle of proper child up bring but death never permit me to enjoy the comfort of my family, all the same the lord knows the best.

I lost my mother three days to my 19th Birth Day on 15th October, 2004 in a rape incident that claimed her life in attempt to save a rape victim. It was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment and went back home but there after he realized that my country Uganda is not free because of the rebel treat to the government from the Northern part of our country and he decided that I should go back to Senegal and continue my education. Tears will not let me go back to the events that took the life of my father when I least expected and that exposed me to life of struggle for survival for what I did not bargain for but such is life. I have learn to accept and face the challenges.I am alive writing you today was by the mercy of the good lord because I am to be in Senegal as I didn't go back home for a vacation during the time of the Last Rebel attack in my country which took place on 14th June, 2005 that caused the death of my elder brother, relatives and my father sustaining a serious bullet injuries in his stomach..

After the incident, my father sent for me through his Lawyer of which I arrived Uganda and meet my father lying down critically on a sick bed in hospital. He was flown with other senior citizen victims abroad. my father was able to tell me some important things about him and instructed his lawyer to hand over some documents to me which he did. He also release some amount of money to his Lawyer to be passing it on to me subsequently as the need for it would arises for my studies and welfare.
On 26th September, 2005 three months later my father gave up the ghost and was buried. I took some money from the lawyer and travelled back to Senegal. After some time in Senegal and I needed money to pay my school fees and for other things, I tried to reach the lawyer but could not and all the efforts I made did not yield any good result and when it becomes certain that I can not reach the him anymore, I decided to seek asylum in Senegal. I was taken to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugee in Dakar - Senegal from where I am staying now.

Among the documents I received was the deposit Bond Certificate with the sum of £ 2.8 M ( Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds ) my father had with a bank abroad which has my name as his next of kin. Due to my father's wishes during the time of deposition, the Bond indicates that his next of kin can only come for the money in the Demise ( Death ) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 25 years or through an appointed trustee/representative.

But I am now saddle with the problem of searching for a reliable and trustworthy person capable of assisting me to claim and safe-keep the fund in his/her custody as the Bank said that they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee status here.
so please I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money to me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you and continue my life. This is one of the reasons why I contacted you after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me and I will go on to pass the account information to you. And I want you to send me your full name, contact address with telephone number for easy communication and please do not betray me when you receive the money
I believe this transfer will be properly handled by you and you will help me to manage and invest the funds in your country after transfer. I like honest, faithful and hard working people. In all I thank the good lord for giving me the opportunity to have someone like you.
I hope to hear from you soonest and have a nice day.
with much regards, Susan.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement