Information on romance scams and scammers.
#85352 by Spook Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:49 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 4-Feb-12 at 10:21:13am 'UCT' time
1st Open 8-Feb-12 at 18:39:08pm +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 8-Feb-12 at 18:39:08pm (UTC +00:00) - 4days8hours17mins55secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸138¸172¸192:49280)

41.138.172.192 NIGERIA

from banned DMF (USA) profile

Advertisement

#89456 by ratt84 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
jonny added you as a friend
Do you want to be friends
with jonny?
myYearbook friend request yes myYearbook friend request no

myyearbook.com
uid 41739273
jonny adams
43, Male, Single
Last Login 4 hours ago
Berlin, GERMANY
About Me
I am a happy person who likes to explore be adventurous, go on long road trips, the river, beach, dine out, be with friends or stay home and watch a good movie. I enjoy preparing nice meals and take pride in my achievements and appearance. I feel i present well and adapt to the occasion.Dressing up for dinner, sitting around a fire. Its not where you are though who you are with. I have good intelligent conversation with a sense of humour, great smile,eyes and feel i am good company.

facebook.com
uid 100003311531835
Edward Olsen
Worked at self employed
Studied at University of South Carolina(Southern Wesleyan University)
Lives in Los Angeles, California
Widowed
From Malmö, Sweden
#98177 by Spook Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 am
www. tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5462231314
Hayford A
Dreams: Leaving the next generation a country that will give them as much opportunity for success and happiness as I have enjoyed
About Me: Lou Gehrig didn't have it quite right. I am the luckiest man alive. I have been blessed with abundance in every aspect of my life. I really believe life is about timing. Life is a very special precious gift we all happen to share at this specific moment. I think every one we meet enters our life for a reason. Every person alive has something to teach you. I hope you too are forever blessed.

#98178 by Spook Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 am
www.blackplanet.com/brainx/
Hello People.. Well.. I really dont know what to say..I am just looking at the key board thinking of words to type here.. Ok.. I am Rio Gilberto Pedro and i am big fun to be with.. Well I love to meet new people who reason intelligently and I am also Looking for a life partner.. I do believe love over Internet works.. So if you feel you are my match, then hop in.. You never can tell.. I always leave my yahoo messenger on [email protected]

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002642377320
Rio Gilberto Pedro

#98182 by Spook Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 am
http://www.facebook.com/people/Arnold-G ... 1745521707
Arnold Goldman
Worked at Goldman Art
Studied at University
It's complicated
About Arnold I am Arnold.I am a loving, caring, HONEST, God fearing :bowdown: man. Am here for a serious Relatnship. I mean I need a Woman in my life. Really i am Passionate when it comes to loving. I love to give a woman all cos that is what a woman needs when two heart b
GOD is good all the time.

http://www.myyearbook.com/members/33438255
Luis Graig
45, Male New York, New York
#206998 by Grunt Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:36 pm
wayn.com
James Flood
currently in Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States
About me
I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows. I have a wonderful Son. I would do best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go! I love to try new things, and can laugh at myself when I fail miserably. I don't give up easily, and have so many things I've yet to try. Please love to laugh and have fun, what is better than laughing so hard your stomach hurts?! I love traveling, going on unknown adventures, and trying something I thought I never would. I'll try anything once, well, but fun none the less! I take pride in my appearance, but am not high maintenance. I love a nice dinner out, but staying home, having chines food after a day spent working together on a completely dirty, yet fulfilling project, can be so much fun with the right person. Being honest and open is very important to me and I expect my match to feel the same way. I am not a game player, and I don't have any interest in dating one. I do however, make exceptions for board game lovers.
I am very creative and artistic. I love working on my house and digging in my gardens, I have no problem getting dirt under my nails. I believe in a best friend to spend my life with, and if it takes awhile and I meet new friends along the way, that's a good thing too. Please have an adventurous silly side, although I can be very sophisticated when necessary, life isn't as much fun if you subdue your inner child all the time.
using Edward Olsen's photos

Hi Gorgeous xxx, Thank you for getting back to me here, the photo on my profile was taking at the back of my house, i want you to know that am a Widow with one son, and am 49 year old while my Son John is 12 year old and he live with me, i have been Single for the past 4 year now, Since the death of my late wife who was killed by Cancer of the Lungs , and i Work has a Contractor am into building of House Road, and Estate, that is what i do for a living, i will like you to tell me a little about yourself like are you single or married??...what do you seek in a man??...do you live alone??...do you have kids??...how long have you been on this site??..and what do you do for a living??...do you have brother and sister??...hope am not asking to many Question here, you can get back to me with your email and cell number, take very Good care of yourself and have a lovely day...hope to read from you soon
#207007 by Grunt Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:34 pm
wayn inbox

Hi Gorgeous xxx Thank you for getting back to me here, i will like you to send me your email well, i can not Understand the way you sent me the email..well here is my [email protected] will like you to send me some photo of yourself to my email.. i want you to know that I am definitely not here to "play" and I think you and I are searching for the same...a friendship...and if that friendship should blossom into something more we would be blessed with one of life's most beautiful gifts...the gift of love. I have held on tightly to the hope that this blessing will be bestowed upon me. To find that one special woman or as you say "beloved partner in life" with whom I can share everything--unite my heart, body and soul.. That one special woman who will cherish and respect me, with all my imperfections, as much as I will always cherish and respect her.That one special woman who thinks of me as Her Prince.This would be a dream come true.. I'm into friendship,relationship or marriage depends on who i meet...I am looking for someone who is secure and who knows what they want in a man. I want someone who is not afraid of commitment, someone who can communicate well, both with words and feelings, and someone who will treat me as an equal and not an object. A good sense of humor, outgoing, likes horses, and all other animals too. A romantic person and someone who is not afraid to cook dinner once in a while. Someone who will walk beside me and not in front of or behind me. Someone who loves kids, travel, and is able to get dirty one minute and put on a suit and tie, to go out the next minute. Diversity, maturity, stability in their job, and just an all-around good woman....I am the optimist. I am the one who sees the glass half full, and always looking for the silver lining. I look for simple pleasures and not so simple pleasures in life. I believe that you do have to enjoy life to the fullest; you never know when it could end. I am an honest person who doesn’t play games with other peoples emotions. I am very caring to others needs. I enjoy hanging out with friends, dancing, to the movies, outdoor activities, and quiet evenings at home, I consider myself a good-looking, i do believe in soul mates and i know that God has the right woman for me when the time comes, I am a nice person as well. With my friends i communicate and sociable. In the couple partnership i am affectionate and romantic, friend and confident. I'm open-minded and cheerful. i work hard and i wants to grow both in my job both personally. i am romantic, caring, faithful.,I am jealous of what i love

First and foremost a great best friend who I can share every thing with.. I can debate issues with and be safe in sharing feelings, aspiration, fears and who can love our family as much as I do. She comes into our family in good faith. Her motives are pure and will be the woman I want to share my life with. In doing that, she gets to have the best that I can be for her. She looks at us as the better good and wants good for us both as a team. I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same.. Gentleness, compassion, respect, kindness, caring, tenderness, venerability, empathy, sympathy, non judgmental, understanding,strength, emotionally stable, healthy, spontaneous, playful, supportive, mature, master communicator, co operative, non manipulative your attention and to let me never forget your there. Allow me to be who I am and don't take on the task of changing me. I can be pretty terrific if you just look. So acceptance is important. I need you to take your time with me, Allow time to pass so we can become friends, let things develop at a natural pace not force a relationship to happen
#207022 by Grunt Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:25 pm
image of a different man on tagged

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7290851059
James F
Last Active: 3 days ago
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

photo stolen from Brad Chowen