Information on romance scams and scammers.
#87642 by AlanJones Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:35 am
Thanks for the lovely email, it was so exciting to hear from you. Just a little about me. I had a white dad and a French mom and we lived in Torrance , CA . I was 8 when mom divorced my dad and took me with her to France . I didn't visit the states that much but i was always in contact with my dad. My mom is late now. I grew up in France , had a son from my very first marriage but i lost my wife during child delivery. It was so painful for me and hard for me to move on with life in France due to my the death on my wife and mom. With this happening, i couldn't move on in France, Nantes to be precised, i had to move to the states and start up a new life and also get to meet with my dad once again.i knew and i liked your profile that is why i wrote you an email,i want to know you more,i am new to Facebook as well and will like to know you better.I do not mind if my relationship comes from any where,distance can be worked out,i believe so much in faith.

My dad relocated to Florida and settled there. The combination of my Dad and I doing things together made my interest about oil business with dad because in France i studied real estate management and i have been working with that over there, within the space of 5 years but unfortunately my aged dad died when undergoing a medical transplant operation. It came as a blow to my face and i couldn't help it, very painful because i didn't spend much time with my dad when i was little and wanted to always be with him now and learn more from him.My son is 14years now and he is school now.i will be glad to hear your voice on phone as well and i will love to be open to you,all i seek here on face book is a woman of my dream and someone i can grow old and share the best of life with as one family again.i have been in UK for 5days now and this is my first time here for contract overseas.
Anyway, that's enough about me for now. Can we get to chat so we can know more about each other? as i patiently wait for your response.Please add me to this email address so we can chat on yahoo instant messenger,here is my email collinsbrown7051@yaho o.com i hope to hear from you soon,i will be so glad if you emailed me again.

Have wonderful day.

Collins.

Hi Dear,

what a Lovely profile and a nice smile you got here on face book, How are you doing today and i must say a big sorry communicating to you through this way? I hope you had a nice day? My name is Collins Brown. I will like to know more about you, I am an Oil Engineer, i am widowed with a son now. I am 50 years of age and i like to swim,taking a walk by the beach,hiking, camping, traveling, reading,i do enjoy dancing as well. most times i do volunteering.

More about my job and my family,I lost my wife 10 years ago, I have a son and he is in the boarding school in Atlanta Georgia. I am presently doing a contract with Exxon Mobile at the Ocean Guardian Rig In Falkland Island.supervision under the OPEC Nations... I am working in the oil Rigs here and it quite a wonderful experience working here for the first time . I do like to know more about you. Tell me your hobbies and what you do for fun.

Please do write me back through my email on yahoo, collinsbrown7051@yaho o.com For i will love to hear from you soon.
Love and Care

Collins.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#87807 by AlanJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 am
The scammer also uses the phone number +44792-4455674.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#87937 by AlanJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:20 pm
Hello Sweet One

When I first saw you on FB, I knew something was different about you. I wanted to talk to you for the longest time, but I did not have the courage to actually talk to you. I thank God every day that He brought you into my life.

I had no idea that things would end up how they are now. I would have never guessed that you would be my, and I would not change a thing. I love you with all my heart, my soul, and life. You fill me with so much happiness. When I come home every day from work, there is only one thing that keeps me going day to day, and that is the thought that I will get the time to spend with you when i come back to the state and i believe i will hear your voice before i go to bed. Just knowing the fact that I will get to spend the rest of my life with you fills me with so much joy that I want to cry. You make me smile every time I hear your voice. You mean the world to me, and I never want to lose you. Babe i will chat with you once i get back from work today.

I love you my little princess

Brown

#87940 by ratt84 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:34 pm
find the pics of previous post also here

http://badoo.com/01121331441/
Kenneth, 43
New Orleans, LA, USA
Single dad of a teenage daughter looking for friendship first and a lasting relationship. Times spent with family and friends are the most important.

http://www.facebook.com/people/William- ... 2748082917
William Stockman
Lives in Liverpool

#88060 by ratt84 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/02/29
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :lol:
Opened on (41.203.64.128:45967)

Hello Sweet one
Thanks for the lovely email, it was so exciting to hear from you. Just a little about me. I had a white dad and a French mom and we lived in Torrance , CA. I was 8 when mom divorced my dad and took me with her to France . ...
My son is 14years now and he is school now.i will be glad to hear your voice on phone as well and i will love to be open to you,all i seek here on face book is a woman of my dream and someone i can grow old and share the best of life with as one family again.i have been in UK for few weeks now and this is my first time here for contract overseas.i must tell you the truth i did search and i did a good search with you here on FB,i hope you will be free with me.
Anyway, that's enough about me for now. Can we get to chat so we can know more about each other? as i patiently wait for your response.i will be glad if you can email me on this email address.
Have wonderful day.

same letter as already posted
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012
Subject: Here is my Gmail account sweet one
#96538 by Grunt Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 pm
datanta.us
uid 72821
Williams
I'm a
Man from Ohio
Find Women
To Dating
Looking for a lovely and caring woman
In: United States
Height: 5'7
Headline: I am a man with good sense of humour.
MORE ABOUT ME:
I am a kind, caring, faithful,sincere, devoted, and loving man. I wish to find a nice woman to share the rest of my life with, and I will always treat you with respect that you deserve. I have a strong desire to know all about you and to learn about your culture, language and traditions. I wish for my future wife to also be my best friend and someone to smile with every day. I love children very much. I want to have a family very soon. These are the values that I grew up with and the values that I wish to build my future upon. I wish to find a woman that shares these same values.

#129311 by ratt84 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:46 pm
FB
Westly Williams
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From London, United Kingdom

About Westly
I am loving and understanding man....a europe man who believe in dream come through...i am a business man am into cocoa :mrgreen: ..which is use for burnvita,choculate and cadbrey that is good for the body...around the globe USA,Europe and around the world and i travel because of the nature of my work.i like your good profile, and great picture... I will like to know you better if you don't mind. Do you chat on line? maybe on yahoo or hot mail? if yes, then you can I M me on [email protected] I like your smile, and your profile photo too... Am interested in having or finding a serious relationship from here, so if you are here to play around, please ignore this note, but if you are down with having lifetime fun and finding a serious partner, then we can establish a more concrete conversation and making plans to meet in real life soon.
#204595 by began steele Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:17 am
Uses profile https://www.facebook.com/harry.dickson.3760

He is also using this site . http://www.dateonweb.net/profile.php?ID=8123~ edwin4real
Description:
Edwin Gate 44yrs old man, from New York City Am single, and easy going man, sincere, loyal, smart, honestly, faithful and trustworthy. i love swimming, playing tennis, outdoors activities like camping, hunting and fishing. Am brought up in Christian family Wink my id: [email protected]
How are u doing? Am Edwin Gate 44yrs old man, from New York City Am single, and easy going man, sincere, loyal, smart, honestly, faithful and trustworthy. i love swimming, playing tennis, outdoors activities like camping, hunting and fishing. Am brought up in Christian family...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.