Information on romance scams and scammers.
#87814 by Spook Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 am
DMF (banned)
rickylawrences
51 y/o male
london, United Kingdom

Good day to you and how are you doing today? ... I was in the form of profiles, browsing and I saw yours, I've never been the way I feel now, something touched my heart, makes me feel that you are something special and I long to know you better, My name is Ricky Lawrence, I am single and a businessman from Poland and I live in West on sea London, United Kingdom, I have a Daughter, she is 12 years old and she lives with me, I like dancing, swimming and good music, I'm honest, romantic and loving, I firmly believe that distance is not important, because true love is not an obstacle, I can travel for love, below is my e-mail address if you like to chat with me, you can also Send a message directly to my emil address, I would appreciate it if you give me your e-mail address too so that I can send my photos to you, I hope to chat with you soon with much love.
[email protected]
My Regards,
Ricky Lawrence

Advertisement

#87835 by Spook Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 28-Feb-12 at 08:34:57am 'UCT' time
1st Open 28-Feb-12 at 10:16:49am +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 28-Feb-12 at 10:16:49am (UTC +00:00) - 1hour41mins52secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸190¸3¸133:15086)

41.190.3.133 NIGERIA :oh-joy:
#87979 by Spook Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 am
Hello Dear,
Thank you for your wonderful response, I am so glad to read from you, here are some things you might want to know about me:
My name is Ricky Lawrence, by december 29 i will be 51 years old. I'm a businessman, I deal on the sale of copper and heavy wire cable for telecommunications companies, I would be happy and would also like to see people happy, I am a Christian who respects the will of God, and I respect women I desire true love, which can move mountains, I strongly believe in this love, and I want to find true love, that's all I'll be able to share with you here. I must confess to you that you are beautiful. I want to keep in constant contact with you so I can tell you everything you need to know about me. I am waiting for your honest and positive response.
Love Greetings,
Ricky Lawrence.

41.190.3.216 NIGERIA