Information on romance scams and scammers.
#139353 by ratt84 Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:38 pm
kevenjohnson
THAT KIND GIVEN,NOT THAT PLAYER
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Activity Partner
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Civil Servant
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
dance
music
read
swim

About Me
I'm looking forI like too have fun and joke around and not be to serious about life. Life will take care of itself. I do have a serious side when it is called for. I do like to stay at home with some good convo and TV, but I am up for just about anything. I need a change maybe you can help! I'm tried of all the game playing on here if you want to get to know me that would be great. Lets have some Dairy Queen ice cream and a nice talk.Someone who wants to have fun. Likes to go on quick trips. Likes TV and a good movie. Sporting events is also a plus but not difinate. Not too serious about theirself and can laugh at theirself even when its hard to do so

Ohh its really amazing to read from a beautiful and lovely woman like you,I have got msn and yahoo,you can choose to add or email me anywhere,Just let me know ok
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thats my email address,add me and leave me your email address as well so that i can also send you message or add you as well,bye for now and take good care looking forward to hear from you soon,Lots of hugs.Keven
Advertisement

#139458 by ratt84 Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:48 am
Am Keven Johnson by name and i serve in the USA,army and i have been in the army for 29years now,am currently in Baghdad for a peace keeping and i have two weeks to retire and i have plans to meet someone special and i dont care about the distance or anything,am ready,willing and able to make that up. I was born and raised in Florida,so i would like to say am American, as my mother comes from Mexico. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents.
That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in Florida. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for granting me a son whom I've live the rest of my life.I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.
Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.
The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade.
I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.
I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children.
I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easygoing,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts.through that I have learn alot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.
I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other.I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty,respectful etc.
guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a young looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me..
'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it.I enjoy exercising(mostly strength training and cardioid) to stay healthy. Personal hygiene is also important to me; taking care of one's self. I'm an easy-going person who likes to laugh and have fun - I have a dry wit, but I do have a serious side, and I try to balance the two.I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking,gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few.I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in nature, life and people, be leave in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship. I think am writing too much hahaha !, maybe we can chat more of the time and express ourself. I hope to hear from you soon.Tell me where are you from

X-Originating-IP: [80.87.92.59]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Accra, Ghana

U.S. Army Europe commander Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling
http://www.flickr.com/photos/usarmyeuro ... 027025697/
#139459 by ratt84 Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/12/13
Location Wilmington, Delaware, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (199.58.84.20:33188)

IP: 199.58.84.20
ISP: Leaseweb USA
Organization: Spotflux LLC
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: New York
City: Brooklyn
#139634 by ratt84 Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:48 am
Hello good to read from you,But its been a while since i have not read anything from you and i feel like you dont want to keep in touch with me it there anything i should know?,So tell me more about your work and tell me when we can meet and talk and do you have skype?

Received: from [199.58.84.19]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
#146629 by Grunt Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:00 pm
single123
noelsmith
State: California
City: Riverside
Zip Code: 92506
Description: i am down to earth.

Hi,
Thanks for your respond to my message.
I am Noel Smith, a US citizen from West Virgina, I will be 51 by May 15th. I am 5.8 feet tall, a widower. Gentle, honest, trustworthy, very friendly, funny, open minded, loving, caring, God fearing and knows how to treat a woman right. I love watching romantic and action movies. I like playing tennis, listening to good music.
Well if there are any other you wish to know then kindly get back to me on my email
[email protected]
Skype id: noelsmith1962
Looking forward to hear from you.
Noel.
#146630 by Grunt Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:08 pm
vk.com
George-Robert Ford
Birthday: August 4
Relationship status: Actively searching
Languages: English
Current city: Washington, D.C.
College or university: George Washington University '70
Department: School of Medicine and Health Sciences (SMHS)
School: Washington Waldorf School '64, Washington, D.C.

Image Image
#146631 by Grunt Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm
yanikadate.com
david147
City: elmira
Education: Graduate degree
Employment status: Full-time
Have children: Yes - at home full-time
Languages: English (good)

About myself:
I am Honest Loving Caring Daring Decent Kind Earthed Considerate Open Minded Understanding And Loyal Self Confident Intellectual Trust worthy Down earth to every one in-life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively

single.de/Hainburg-Mann-willson64.html
willson64
57 years from Hainburg, Germany

Image Image

Image Image
#176512 by Grunt Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 pm
resurfacing as
David Dick, [email protected]
on metrodate an MS
pics already posted
David Dick
Virginia Beach, VA
Age 50

I am a God fearing hearted man with trust love and care i am an honest man with a sincere heart i am here trying to locate my mate