Information on romance scams and scammers.
#88368 by AlanJones Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:12 am
This scammer claims to be a US General. He is actually a scammer located in Accra, Ghana

Hello my dear XXX I'm so grateful to meet you in my life....My desire is to meet a respectful, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the punctuality of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you...
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate,humble, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special woman?
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener......
I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with old jeans as and swimming as well
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.
I generally try to live a some what healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded female where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...
I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well.
As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication.... Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.
I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play,I am on the computer getting into it more and more!!! dancing is important to me I want so badly to get better at it

Well my dear i hope now you know a lot about me but i still have a lot to tell you about me..This are some photos of me and i hope you do like them..That's my only little daughter in the picture..She is only 11 years old..

Take very good care of yourself and have a nice day..Hope to hear from you soon with some photos of you and more about you too
Kind regards
Andrew xox

Communication from the scammer's delivery diplomat using the email address [email protected]

Hello Madam ,

I am Mohammed Hassan, the Diplomat sending you the package from your lovely man General Andrew Nelson .I just received your information from the General with your email address and I had to write to you. I will be leaving Libya first thing tomorrow morning but I couldn't get a straight flight from Libya to your place so then I will do a transit from Libya to West-Africa(Ghana) and from there straight to you. that was the best thing available now and I had to let you know.I hope you understand me Madam

Your husband told me a lot about you, he is a good person ... I like him because he is good to me and I believe he is good to you too.

Thanks for everything, I just wanted you to know little about me since I am the one bringing the package to you.. I hope I got your address right?

<-- SNIP -->

Madam I'll be leaving Libya,Don't worry it will be a normal flight safely to your country and I hope I won't get any problem contacting you when I am in your country. so would leave Ghana(West-Africa) on Friday 09:00 am, to handle your partner box to you, I will get the green light through there in Africa.

I will be in good contact with you as I am coming to you in Sweden ; I will update you in every step I make, so you know, when I arrive there in your country, so you must be ready and fully expect my arrival soon, and for your comments, you have to know that you are dealing with a UN Diplomat collaboration with Freight Shipping Company, and I am to assure you to feel well, because no one will see or open the box as I was ordered by your husband. All we have to do is follow the rightful procedures of immigrations and Customs so that they will not open the box on my way coming to you. I will wait for your reply soon.Please reply me ,have to read from you before leaving Libya ..Here is a complete certificate of my service Authority

Hello Madam ,

good evening and i hope you fine ..Well i arrived in Ghana some few minutes ago and my flight was not bad ... I could not make it by the customs so i'll keep my self in a hotel till tomorrow morning then i will make it to customs and embark my journey from Ghana to XXX okay , I'm very tired and i need to get some rest now ...

Dip. Hassan

Hello Madam .. i just come back from the customs here Madam.I had a very nice flight and am very tired but i had to go to the customs office today to make sure everything was in order to be able to come along with the package today to you madam...

Madam the customs here are demanding 7,000euros to renew my stamp on the package...They said it has expired and needs to be renewed..I made a payment of 5,000 euros ... So i need 2,000 euros to renew the stamp on the package so that i can bring it to you today...i need to catch my flight as soon as possible, I am now in Ghana ...I make my transit as i told you .. I need your response as soon as possible. They will spend a lot time working on the renewed and i only have limited time to do so Madam.I have limited time to make that payment to them.And no way I can contact General Andrew ,I will be very happy when you send me the money as soon as possible...Madam you can send the money through this officer via ( Western Union Money Transfer Bank )...

INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY MADAM
Name :STEPHEN HASTA OFORI

Address : P.O.BOX 204 ,ACCRA-GHANA

Bank : WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Thank you Madam

The scammer uses the phone number +233278488041 for his fake diplomat

Hello madam , I highly honoured to hear from you once again ..Please madam understand that i cant get in contact with the General and all the money ha gave me to make the payment has not remained to make the renewal of stamps okay madam ..please i dont have much time to waste here because i really have lot to do okay , so you have to contact your husband and see what we are going to do about this okay and i will also talk to the custody here with my diplomatic profession to make reduction okay , please try to contact your husband whiles i will also keep talking to the customs okay ..Have a Blissful day

Dip . Hassan ..

Hello Madam , i'm highly impressed to talk to you ..Well i am very stacked in Ghana and The General is not able to pay me because he claim everything he has is in the package ..please my family are crying out loud for me and i dont even get food to eat here in Ghana ..please i'm begging you to send me just this 150 euros to buy a new ticket to go back to Libya as soon as today madam ....this is the information you are suppose to send the money through via -western union

Name ...Stephen Hasta Ofori

western union money transfer

address...Panafrica street 204

Accra-Ghana

Code ...00233

May God bless you , and i hope to read from you soon ..

Your's Faithful

Hassan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#296978 by shivasgirl Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:12 am
BestMan_Happines
58•Tarpon Springs, FL

BestMan_Happines

My self-summary
Am very intelligent, tender, Loving, romantic, passionate, caring, calm, responsible, kind, sincere, honest about all else, loyal, devoted, faithful and understanding to mention a few. I like fishing, cooking, outdoors, music, movies riding bikes, parks, dinning out, sporting events, hiking and swimming. I'm looking for a wonderful woman that have all kinds of great qualities to explore. Am looking for a serious woman to love and to spend the rest of my life with, am actually new this online thing. Meanwhile you are the first woman i have met and i hope we can get to know each other better and see where this leads us to. I seek for truthfulness, loving, caring, affectionate, good listener, understanding and most importantly HONEST. I have very serious intentions and hope to find someone to spend the rest of my life with... Do you think you are or could be that person?...I'M not perfect and it is too stressful to try be so I don't want to try to be perfect but I am not looking for anybody who is perfect either. We all have faults - even those who won't admit it. I believe if you devote your time and effort to working on a relationship, take the time to work out your differences and problems then the results and rewards will be well worth the effort. In order to get to know someone you have to spend time with them communicating, having conversations and knowing the difference in communication and conversation. Listening and talking are important but actions, not words, define the person and who they really are. I am an open book and you can ask me anything, I will tell you but be sure you want to know because you might not like the answer but you can be sure that it will be an honest answer. I think everybody is entitled to their opinion and right to express it if the sole purpose isn't to intentionally cause pain or harm. I will listen -I may not agree- but I will listen and I will respect your opinion and respect your right to express it. Life would be pretty boring if we all thought the same but it might make it a lot easier. I hope to find that special person who makes my life a little happier, makes me smile a little more and makes the world a brighter place just because we are together. I hope to find someone to love, respect and spend time with who will love and respect me in return. I am happy and content with my life and with me. I know where I have been, where I am and where I am going.

He messaged me this

Hello Gorgeous..How are you doing?..i must say am astonished by your beauty and I love that smile on your pretty face..
.doing good, how are you?
Yesterday - 11:14pm
GreatNice meeting youI'm Bruno and you
xxxxxxx
Lovely nameHow long have you been single.Do you have kids
3 years and I have 3 kidtwo still at home
Have you date online before,Have you date an Army Man Before...
nothing has ever panned out here and no, I have not dated militaary
Am talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady on here and you
are you in the Army now?
Yes,I have less than 4 months time to retire..Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people...
.so I guess you are out of the country?
yes.I will like to know you more..Do you have access to Skype OR E-mail.
nope, I do all contact here
It's ImpossibleHere is a dating site..I think you're not interested.
no, I am interested. I signed up here to get to know people. Whats wrong with communicating here?
Yesterday - 11:30pm
We can't share photos and know more about each other here because here is a dating site,so we can't know more about each other privately.
we can chat here and see if we are even compatible
Okay.What do you do for Living I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.
I am a driver for an alf, and I go to school. Where are you stationed?
in Syria..really?
i need to leave now, this is my email address [email protected] Send me an email with your photos if you're interested.
I am not gping to email you until I know you better here
Good Luck
good luck for what?
I'm not here to waste time.If you're not ready to do that,Then Good Luck
you are in Syria, all you have is time..what difference does it make to chat here or thru email?
email me and I will reply when I'm back from field.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information and added quotations.