Information on romance scams and scammers.
#88088 by klaurita Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 pm
to the person who wrote about john raymond. i was chatting with a John G raymond for 9 months before he finally scammed me, made sure i was in love with him and would give him everything. He is using the email [email protected] says he lives in pennsylvania and works for petro strategies as a geologist. gave him the money and now havent talked to him in 10 days, sent me a flight itinerary, we talked for hours every day by phone sometimes turkey when he was working there, and then sometimes in nigeria, and chatted on yahoo.
i feel like a fool i have pictures if you would like to exchange them
Advertisement

#88289 by ratt84 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 pm
info provided by victim
scammer also uses
and

banned on SPM but still on FB :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002455684851
John Raymond
worked at Self Employed and Loving It!
studied at University of Liverpool
lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
knows English, Italian
from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
About John
I'm a funny, caring guy who is down to earth and enjoys the simple things in life I enjoy the simple things cooking and long walks after dinner, I Love Entertaining, Hosting Events and Enjoy Spontaneous travel but Love the comforts of home. Life is a gift we only get one opprtunity at living lets make it our best life..I am a happy person and enjoy the career I have chosen, am open minded, self assured, and confident in myself - and I hope to be friend with someone who has this same outlook in themselves and in life. I would enjoy sharing my interests/hobbies with someone, and I would want to share in theirs as well.