Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204233 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:25 pm
Love is Like nuclear reaction,Taking place in the heart.Brightness of the explosion appears in the eye sight.Love is not as Simple as
Candle Light and Roses..Love is Day-to-Day Living,Taking Time, Making Time to be There, With Open Arms and a Giving Heart.
Love is the Special Life

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204286 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:45 am
Love Is The Simpler Feeling. I Dream Every Night About You I Want To Capture Your Heart.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204369 by AlanJones Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:34 pm
How Are You My Sunshine

Hello my sunshine.LOL! You must wonder why i call you sunshine,can't get the picture of you off my mind. i felt like giving a hug,lol. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one i have met, with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday, you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personalty. The only reason this was possible is because you must have portrayed yourself well and you have been Yourself. That is good, because if i ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldn't walk more than miles to see more beauty, If i love you for wealth, I wouldn't walk more miles to see more, If i love you for smiles, I would see more in tv,lol But the only thing i can fall in love with is you, that cant be gotten by anyone else because its being YOU! that is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like i said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. the answers are never there,. trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved each other. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.
The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed,. The medical practitioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practitioners would die of boredom if there aren't offenders. If everyone are vegetarians, Oh my! guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in Christianity because of the presence of Islam. White gained from black, blacks earn from white. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. who would do the laundry? who would drive the car? who would guard who? who would keep whose money? lol. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this. you are my woman for sure. The moral of the speech is that,. We were all created for each other. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we cant live without each other. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we cant change. Because , the only constant thing in life is, CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything,lol.
I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because i know you at least care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if i am still alive,lol. that is something. So i want your help today. There is this woman whom i just met, and i could be scared about how she has gotten my attention, but i would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that can not be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, i am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must at least learn to stand on his feet! tell her if she is willing, i would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once i have her hand, i can promise her forever. Tell her i know this is not going to be a kid walk, . tell her i know there are times we would argue in future. but tell her i would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. because there are many sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her her worries have become mine, because i do not really know how she has done it. tell her, that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.
You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you,lol. please look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.Till I read from You again honey,Kisses and hugs in their right places ...

All My Love

Yours Forever,

#204528 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:22 pm
Hi Wonderful Angel

Hello my angel. I dont know what i have done that i deserve a second chance. I lost one and yet i found another angel. How did i become so lucky. I trusted my instincts and got only you from that market and you turned gold. My instincts still direct me, move ahead with her in my journey. I really thank my God., I mean i ask for something good and he gives me the best.
Hiding from the whole past, rains and snow, for i may be reminded of some memories, trying to forget yet i wont let go.Walking through a crowded street, i could still hear my own heartbeat.So many people around this world my dear, tell me, where do i find someone like you? lol please take me to your heart, take me to your soul, show me that wonders can be true. They say, nothing lasts forever, we are only here today, Love is now or never, please bring me far away! give me your hand and hold me, show me what love is, maybe i havent got a clue, be my guardian star. take my hands before i am too old,lol. i could go be with some friends to have fun, but they dont really comprehend. I dont need too much talking , without saying anything, all i need is some one who makes me want to sing. And you do a great job on that. I have written a song i would sing for you when i get to you. In less than few weeks i would handover and come see you. Would you mind picking this old man from the airport? lol.
Have you ever danced in a rain? give it a trial and see how free your soul really is. We should really take this to another level. let me hear the voice of an angel. Be warned i have been told i have an unsorted accent, but sexy,lol.Now i can hardly get you out of my mind.here is my number you can give me a call +2348186628719.Till I read from you again soon,Kisses and hugs where you want them...
Yours Forever,
JAMES ROYAK

#204570 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:34 am
***I love you so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,your happy smile, your loving face,no one will ever take your place***

#204623 by AlanJones Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:55 pm
Hello sweetie how you doing I just want you to know that I am presently right now in Nigerian Tax Office for 3 to 4 weeks consignment which needed to be done then I'll be returning back to the XXX so we can plan our future as newest couples meanwhile I just want to let you know what's going on with me . I have a lot of hard time going on here with me I didn't knew I'm going to be paying a huge amount of money before I could get the job started I was so disappointed because all the money I came down here with has being spent on this same Job buying some equipment and renting some machine paying Huge Money for my Died worker families and injured Worker to start the work but when I get to the working location I was told that I haven't paid the government taxes and must pay it because I'm a foreigner to this country honey. I never traveled to Africa before.Honey I was hoping if you could help me with some cash and I'll be paying you back immediately I get back to the XXX I promise to pay it back trust me I'm needing $30,000 and will sure pay it back immediately I get back to the XXX even if you want it with an interest . I hope to hear from you with a good news. I hope to hear back from you and i hope you would be there for me while i would be there for you.
Regards
JAMES ROYAK

#204756 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:39 am
Hello sweetie thanks so so much i really appreciate. below is the account you will transfer the money to.

Receiver's Name : ABAYOMI ALABI NURUDEEN
Address : 6 Kodesoh Street
City : Ikeja
State : Lagos State
Postal Code : 23401
Amount to transfer::5000$

But the problem now is that you will not be able to send the money once VIA western union online so you will need to transfer 3000$ each day understand?
you can do the transfer online Via western union through the link..http://www.westernunion.com/Home?root Redirect=true

#204787 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:08 pm
ABAYOMI ALABI NURUDEEN is a friend of mine who stand for me over here as a grantor is a very Good man. you don't need account number you will juts use the name i give to you and the address VIA western union understand ?

Can you do the transfer online VIA western union ?

#204792 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 pm
i understand you my love..just give me 5mini i will get an account for you so you can transfer the money once okay?

#204814 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:40 pm
HI SWEETY,
below is the account details you will transfer the $30,000 to as soon as you are done with the online transfer now kindly copy and paste me the confirmation details understand?

ACCOUNT NAME:- KONTEH FODAY
ACCOUNT NUMBER:- 574895153XX
STANDARD CHARTED BANK (HK)LIMITED
SCBLHKHHXXX
BANK CODE:003
BANK ADDRESS: BASEMENT SHOP BIG/F AND M/F
GOLDEN CROWN COURT.66-70 NATHAN ROAD,TSIM SHAITSUI
KOWLOON HONGKONG.

Lot of love

James Royak.

#328804 by Tuchby1 Mon May 22, 2017 9:45 pm
I have a David Corson sending the same emails to me. Word for word and two years later. What i's it all about and who in the pictures.lol at the end does he ask for money. Good luck with that. I thought it was a scam from the beginning
But I wanted to what he was after. Can someone tell me what it's about.
#328809 by Mike Wilson Mon May 22, 2017 10:35 pm
Hello,
The simple answer is he is just trying to steal money from you. The script has worked before so he will continue with the same emails as long as he gets money from victims.
Please post the email address that is currently being used in this scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon