Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203372 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 12:54 pm
Hello sweetie you are welcome to my life i love you the way i love my mother.
i have been proccing for a contract in west Africa Nigeria they are alort of oil and gas over there so i get a call form the Govarno of west Africa today so i need to attend a meeting so my love pray for me so i can wine the contract i have to take the next available flight now my love make sure you pray for me..kisssss

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#203390 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 1:36 pm
Hello thanks so much sweetie am just back form the meeting.

My love guest what?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203653 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 11:38 pm
I won a contract of 50,000$ in west Africa am so so happy my love are you happy for me?

#203750 by lilyc Fri May 30, 2014 3:32 pm
I've just had an email from [email protected], I won't bother posting it as it's an exact copy of what's already on here.
The thing is, I've joined Eaters to do some baiting and picked this up on FMF. Should I leave him alone for you experienced guys, or join in the fun? Please advise.
#203797 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 4:17 am
^^^ The more people who waste his time the better. But note, this site is for warning victims, not baiting so while we post the scammers emails for victims to find we don't post them as baits.

My love am going to west Africa now i need to attend a meeting with the governors in nigeria my love pray for me..once i get there i will mail you immediately..I will always care for you,even we're not together and even we're far, far away from each otherLove YOUUUUUU & Miss You

I Can See You In My Hands. Whenever I Join Them To Pray.Ur Face Is One Of Those Who Live In My Heart. Because Our ReLation Is From Heart To Heart,
Not
SMS To SMS."
So, Whenever I Don't Message You Don't Think That I Have Forgotten You...
I Remember U Every Time In My Prayes.

What is a flower without the sun,what is the earth without the sky.What am I without you, that is why I tell you ..
I love you

Hello my love you are keeping me waiting.........i wana chat with you....

#203840 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 8:03 am
Hi Honey,

I really appreciate this consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,. it is a place called joy and happiness. My Grace, i would also be stupid to hold the man of a woman like you,. Really i just see in your face that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul.

John was only 7 yrs when his Mom Divorce me and now he will be 13 years in next months ,i live in Los Angeles, California just looking forward to move to your location after the contract that am working on just wish to have a reason and someone special that will make me move there to where you are that was why i put my search there and i want to believe i found one which is you.

As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i will give your support.

There is no Mr. right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth.

When my wife cheated on me , he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better cant start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.

My usual saying, and i am known for it, is that,. Life is simple, for those who take it simple,. I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every
situation if you know the right angle to look it from.How are the kids ? Hope you're hearing from those not home ? Would like to know more about them when next we chat okay ?
My kids are getting older now and at almost this stage of their life,they cant wait to have a proper family, and i cant wait to have a happy home too. after my last project , i am quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever i go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when i look tense? I don't need a super model, i rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i would care less.Can wait to chat with you again soon honey.I'll like us take things step by step chatting will help us get along pretty fine i guess .
I wish you have a wonderful lovely day ahead.Till I read from you again soon, Kisses and hug in their right places.

Lots Of Love,
JAMES ROYAK

#203870 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 1:20 pm
1 : I Feel U
2 : I Love U
3 : I Want to kiss U
4 : I Remember U
5 : I Miss U
6 : I Like U
7 : U R My Life
8 : U Like Me
9 : U R My 1st & Last Love. Plz Rply

#203874 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 1:38 pm
LOVE IS A SYMBOL OF EVERYTHING THAT WIPES AWAY ALL SENSE OF TIME REMOVING ALL MEMORY OF BEGINNING AND ALL TEAR OF AN END TO LOVE SOME ONE IS NOTHING,
TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE IS SOMEONE,
BUT TO BE LOVED BY THE ONE YOU LOVE IS EVERYTHING...i love you

#203912 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:37 am
Can't Wait To Read From You Wonder

Hello my wonderful one. How are you today? Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you. Wonderful. How was your day and night?. I knew something was missing since i havent smiled all morning till now,lol. I was almost late for my chopper in the morning, i woke up late, i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.
What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy SLEEP. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy TIME, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy KNOWLEDGE. It can buy food, but not SATISFACTION, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy LOVE. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.
I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.Till I read from you,Kisses and hugs in their right places..

All My Love

James Royak

#203935 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:05 am
S= sweet felowshisp with christ
U= under the shadow of the almighty
N= no evil shall near you
D= day after day u shall be a success
A= all your wishes shall come to stay
Y= you are favoured in Jesus name
HAPPY SUNDAY -

#203964 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:35 pm
Hello my wonder! How are you today? Who are you? A woman being a goddess? or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me.lol.I mean after all these years, i would have thought i might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and co pilot. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I wouldn't be scared anyway, because truly, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.The inevitable truth is , If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one.
I am on the Pearl Warri rig in the coast of Nigeria. having to wake up every morning by 6 to catch up my chopper down here. Working from then till late at night, yet being able to be distracted by this woman. I have over 300 labors here, both skilled and locals, yet all could notice a new glow on my face. LOL. Bishop Nelson and I , have always stayed at Nelson's in his CA home, he just got married almost two years now. He found his woman on the net and to be sincere, he inspired us. I did not buy a house in the states until now, because i would love to find my woman first, then building a home would start from there. I am being true to my feelings, as my old friend would say, Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask. So the best of men, would accept what they feel without questions, because truly, Love and death cant be escaped, no one can tell , when, how,, or where. It is never too early or too late.LOL.
What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in an instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.
If you are as open minded and simple as me, i can promise you that the sky would be the limit.Till I read from you again soon,Kisses and hugs in their right places..

All My Love

JAMES ROYAK

#204011 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:34 pm
Hello my love how is church today? i want to let you know that am starting working tomorrow in west Africa and i promise you after my contract in west Africa i will come over to you so we can plan for our marriage or what do you think ?

#204018 by AlanJones Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:47 pm
My day is so so sweet i have much fun with my kids today and you? What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky.What am I without you, that is whyI tell you ..I love you……

#204091 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:40 pm
Thanks so much fore you care sweetie.i promise after this contract no more contract until i get married to you or what do you think about that sweetie? I always think of you,in my sleep,in my dreams,I always think of you,all night all day,hoping you’re alright,I always think of you,wishing that you were thinking of me
too, every minute every second of the day of love I LOVE YOU..!!

#204161 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:43 pm
Let love be the guide to your dreams;Let love be the light to your heart;
Let your love be the reason why my heart still continues to beat!...