Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13571 by The Enchantress Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:22 am
KSENIYA KISELEVA

Aka Snezhanna Babyi

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 25 or 26 or 27 years old, single, never married, dob 5th September 1982 or 1983, or 10th October or 5th May 1983, living in Volzhsk or Yoshkar-Ola or Zvenigovo or Moscow, Russia or Berlin or Hamburg, Germany or Paris, France.

Claimed home address Katazova 82 apartment 54 157060 Volzhsk Russian Federation

Details given for money transfer;

My name - Snezhanna Surname - Babiy The country - Russia
Republic - Mari-el City - Ioshkar Ola Street baumana 23-55 The postal index 424000

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
snezanacyka@yandex. ru

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091

IP = 92.255.242.22 = Yoshkar-Ola, Mariy-El, Russian Federation

This scammer on this dating site;

http://www.section.at/profil/snazhannalo/

Name: Snezhanna Babiy
City: Germany | HAMBURG |

Mails;

(Translation from French)

Seek I will be glad to communicate with whom - that which will estimate my heart, my feelings, my thoughts, not only l' appearance. I want to find the person, who will be honest with me, which will be my King. You - special for me. One n' anybody - that has still, only for me!!!!! I do not want not that my person is ideal, since I know qu' it n' there d' has; aucuns people like that in this world, but I want only qu' it is sincere, tender and worried with me! You can be that? Sex: Male Old of: 30 ? 80 **

I it sexual woman who seeks l' love or the sexual partner. WITH ME 25 years. J' like to prepare. If who by I is interested write me [email protected]

(Translation from german)

Hello!!!
I have decided to enter in Internet what to find my love because I heard a little on the love divided internet and I in researches of my love, I 25 years and I the lonely girl!
My name - Snezhanna. is not present me the child, but I wish to find much my love to build a family and to live with the divided love! The age does not have value as me, that, that I interest an essential part the person, it is its character, her soul and kindness!
I do not smoke, I drink not spirit because I go in for sports!
If you are interested I, you can write it to me for mine, email: snezanacyka@yandex. ru
I will answer you with pleasure and I will send you a photo!
I expect your answer!
Snezhanna.

Hello sexy!

I studied later to influence the Internet Also carelessly have passed a site where has found your structure. I - a Very modest woman, but I however dared to write to you as I Think, that communications with the person from other country - very much The unusual! I never communicated with people from other countries and me Simply that, the dream to find in your person of the friend, with which it Simply interesting to communicate and divide news! You the first to Whom I write, and I hope, that we the correspondence will have advantage
[email protected]

Now I write this letter for you! I think, time has arrived in Get acquainted! My name is Snezhanna. I - from Russia, I live in Good suburban Volzhsk a city which has arranged approximately 890 km/s from Moscow. To me of 25 years. My date of birth it on September, 5th, 1983 I send you my photo, I hope, that it is pleasant for you. My nationality - Russian. My religion - the Christian. On character I am a cheerful person: very cheerful, kind, vigorous and Modest measure.! Possibly because of Character, also can be simple to talent, I trust, it has reached Very much in a life for my age. My trade: service of the manager Business. Now I work as the main cook of restaurant. I like to prepare original and tasty dishes, especially That remember with the cleared taste. And as me Something is better than when my visitors thank me for ready dishes. I love my work.

I also like to read quickly through books. I am absorbed according to books also. Pushkin - the big poets, having the right which will be quickly read through everyone. I take pleasure in reading of poems about which I can tell little bit more. My friend, it is very pleasant to get acquainted for me with you. For me it is fine time when I can speak with the interesting The person, the person who wishes to know me. I wish to open to you my small Secret. I think of you. But, please know, I do not do Desire to hurry up in our relations. As to me the relation with The person - - it is very serious, and to relations I concern very much Responsibly. The person to whom I can trust, is necessary for me. As I wish to speak that the age has no value between people which love each other! You it agree with me? And It seems to me, that you - that the person, the person to whom I can trust.

Please, write to me about you directly. I wish to know yours The full name! I am so glad to your letter. I finish my letter here now.

I am glad to write to you!!!

Ksenyia

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#13572 by The Enchantress Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am
Hello xxxxx!

I am really happy, that I have received your letter. I wish to tell to you something about mine enthusiasmes. My favourite colour - a white symbol of the purest. As you know, that I like to have a rest on the nature. Also I like pets. I have a cat, her name is - LIKA. When I come home from work, I sit, my cat on kneesand hears good music. You listen to what music? I like to listen to classical music, reggy, soul, the population But the music choice depends on mood.

I like to spend time on kitchen also where I do experiments with new dishes. I like to prepare the Russian dishes most of all. You ever ate Russian borsh, pelmeni, pancakes with honey, jam cottage cheese?

Today xxxxx, I to send you a photo on which I stand in the street!!! In the person it is important for me after features: Its kind warm and romantic soul, age or distinction of a nationality are not important for me. I am interested in that in its heart. I require the best friend and the devoted partner to whom I will devote the life and to love. I search for the intellectual and strong person Who in a condition to protect and support its beloved and to be the devoted partner for it. I search for the person who does not drink, and doesn'rt have bitten the woman.

I wish to construct a strong and loving family. A family it is very serious, you understand it?
You, apparently, the intellectual and interesting person from the letter so, please tell It is more than me about you it is direct, you loves and does not love, interests, expectations, desires. I would like to know more about you. For me it is really important to have idea of the person I am going to correspond and construct relations.
I wait for your letter.

Snezhanna!

Hello xxxxx!!!

Thanks for your letter.

For me it is pleasure, that you have answered mutually to me! I know about boxes and a deceit on the Internet which prevents to build a family to lonely people as we! I wish to tell to you something about me directly in this letter. My name is - Snezhanna. I live in Russia. In the city of Ioshkar Ola.
It - approximately 750 km from Moscow. My growth - 170 see I do not have any children. I am female and sensitive in the heart.

I love internal comfort, a heat and calmness concerning a family. I was born in October, 10 in 1983.
In 1997 I has left school. 5 years I studied at university and have finished it in 2002. I have studied the Spanish, English, French languages at university.

I work as the nurse in hospital as it is difficult to find work of my speciality. I write from int. Cafe as I do not have any phone of the house. My parents were lost in accident. Write to me more about you.
What to like you to do? You have a family? Children? What your work? You love character?
You have pets? You can send the pictures?

I wait for your letter.

Snezhanna!

Hello, my dear xxxxx!

I am glad to receive today the letter from You. I had difficulties at restaurant. But now all is good. I have Made many firms and I receive the others. I am glad to write to you This letter. All that time, I thought You. Wish to tell, that you Thank, that you understand me. It is pleasant to Me very much and I wish to charge to you my ideas. We spoke with you About relations so it is a lot of time. It as suddenly thought, has told to you That I think of relations. It is very important for me. I was for The long time interested with such theme as the relation between two Loving people. I wish to speak about relations between the woman and The man. Tell to me, that does you think. Probably, which in what I not The right. As I understand, the Family - very important stage in a life The man and the woman. And to build relations it it is necessary Very to learn the friend the friend about, but not in loneliness, and during Though to rescue incorporated impressions and events, romantic relations. It is impossible to forget, that the man and the woman are involved in everyone

Another certain qualities which are valuable to both, it Occurrence, character and dialogue. But the most surprising, that People are happy, when they - are similar the friend the friend who is Similar against each other and they have fine relations. The woman It is always involved in the man with whom the man has chosen its unique From many other things. And love relations between them have the romanticist Character also is accompanied by strong emotional events and Physical affinity. But if the woman is given in the physical plan To the man, she should be convinced, that completely can trust the man, During it the feeling of fidelity to the partner is born. That man, With volume which remains in sensitivity of the woman, will give Fidelity within long years. Give the present on the moment, it now you Have examination on honesty, and I accept in you this examination.

Tell to me what components of readiness for marriage are in you, there Are five of them:

1. A social maturity which is it as - you ready to enter into marriage,
2. Ability responsibility on you to love and take direct, I see It is possibly the most important,
3. The high culture of dialogue which is, as you in a condition, communicates, or Ready to communicate with loved,
4. Knowledge of specificity of home life,
5. Readiness for self-restriction for the sake of the favourite and the child.

It is interesting to me, that is you as the man. For me I am direct Already during long time planned, it when I will have The husband, I will develop in it fatherlike love to the child, we will be Divide duties on care of the child, I will make in the husband Fatherlike feelings. I know, that I will be happy in home life because I want it very much. But if the man knows that he wants in a life, it Will necessarily make the woman happy. And it is the most important on My kind. The woman - a violin, also depends on the man what sounds It leaves. And the man should study it, sounds became only Delightful melodies. I have good mood, and I am happy, which I can send This letter to you. I have told to you my desires in my life. I so want To be happy and swetheart. Thanks, that you such are close to me. I trust You much. It is pleasant for me. I was good mood all the day long today and mine Colleagues have asked me, that happens with me, but I did not speak them. I am simply glad, that in my life someone has appeared, who understands Me also divides my dreams.

This man - you, my dear xxxxx. I Grateful to you and the God, that we have met each other.

With ideas concerning you, Kseniya

#13573 by The Enchantress Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 am
All is days I think of you xxxxx.

When I dream of us, I feel my increases of mood better also!! We have found each other in this world. I speak to you about my feelings because I trust you very much Also think, that you are a person who will make me happy. I will make you happy my dear. I show you my heart as is better, I can. To have someone, to come home to it my embrace wants And the kiss who cares of my bottom and, divides its day, well. It does for happy people who can possess their creation of love...
It was my dream, and I hope, that it will be truly fast.

I think, that you wish to meet me not less than I. I trust you my feelings, you can trust me all feelings, Dreams and thoughts on me. I wish to tell to you, I had sexual dream of us yesterday.
It is difficult to explain words, that I feel.

I wish to try it for the real. You can, thought of it?
Snezhanna!

P.s Today I visited a tourist bureau and to me have informed that my LOVE what to arrive to you is required to me and to build our love and a family The visa + the passport for travel abroad + the insurance + other documents (= 400 euro = approximately 550$usa) In me tears because to me have told that it much very much money for me My salary makes very little it approximately 130 euro You understand as to me it is sad that I cannot to arrive to you?

I very much would like, but I cannot pay, what to me to do? You could arrive to me my love?
I very much would like our meeting, in me tears because I LOVE YOU and it speaks my heart which loves and waits for our meeting

My name - Snezhanna
Surname - Babiy
The country - Russia
Republic - Mari-el
City - Ioshkar Ola
Street baumana 23-55
The postal index 424000

Loved xxxxx

My most sweet dream of us. I hope, that you love it: night, a ladder Are in the sky, we are one in a room, we include music and Dance slowly. I study your eyes, they are so deep, and you look Mine, they are full of emotions. I see your lips, so soft, and I want To kiss them. Our bodies merge in a homogeneous rhythm. We love everyone another And minute - eternity. We have sex till the morning. Then I prepare Very tasty dinner and we sit at a table, you speak to me News, about your work and I only listen to you. I do not require Something else. I only enjoy the moments which I spend with you. Then we go To a drawing room to a room and a place about fire. We sit on a sofa, Embrace and kiss. I think, that it dreams, real will be fast. To write I, please, your thoughts on it.

Expectation to your letter.

Kiss you Snezhanna.

P.s FAVOURITE - Whether you are possible to help me to pay with documents and I soon I can to arrive to you and we will be happy, I very much wish to embrace yours hot a body and gently to kiss your sweet lips and to make love eternally In me shame to ask you about money, but this decision of our fast meeting, whether you Are possible to make to send me money?

#13575 by The Enchantress Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;