Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13580 by The Enchantress Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:48 pm
MARA ANDREWS

Liar and romance scammer

User names used marajoerger maracaresnow

Claims 29 years old, single, never married, living in Evansville or Elkhart, Indiana, or Orlando, Florida, United States. Received "her" education and lived in the UK, but working now in Nigeria, Africa.

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.marriedmatch.com/maracaresnow

maracaresnow

Gender: Female seeking Male Looking for: Relationship to play Anything
Smoking? : Non Smoker Drinking? : Socially
Height 5ft 5in
Weight 130 lbs
Zodiac Sagittarius

I would describe myself as an adventurous and
out-going person . I enjoy trying new things
and meeting new people. I consider myself to
be very open-minded, honest, compassionate,
and humorous I think a good sense of humor is
huge. I have such a positive outlook on
things and I love to laugh I enjoy many
things and I am always open to try new
things.

http://www.naughtyconnect.com/988511771/

maracaresnow's profile

Age 29
Gender Woman
Looking for Man
Location Orlando, FL, United States

See also these sites with identical information

http://fuckbuddyuk.diydating.com/maracaresnow

http://www.getlaid.co.uk/showprofilelo.php?id=7940572

http://mateadate.myadultpersonals.com/maracaresnow

maracaresnow

Sex: female looking for Male
Drinks: occasionally
Smokes: no
Build: Slim
Ethnic Origin: Caucasian (white)
Children: no
Height: 5' 9" (175cm)
Seeking: 1 on 1 sex

I would describe myself as an adventurous and out-going person . I enjoy trying new things and meeting new people. I consider myself to be very open-minded, honest, compassionate, and humorous I think a good sense of humor is huge. I have such a positive outlook on things and I love to laugh I enjoy many things and I am always open to try new things

I am looking for a warm, thoughtful, loyal, caring, understanding, reliable, tender, romantic man to share my life with. If you feel that we have much in common, what we need to each other, what you'd like to get know more about me, I'd like my future husband to give me a wonderful feeling - to feel a woman being with him.

Messages;

marajoerger - Female, height: 5' 8", weight: 135 lbs., eyecolor: Brown, haircolor: Brown, occupation: Sales and Marketing from Evansville, Indiana United States

I need a nice and caring man to spend the rest of my life to be happy with ..

Please e-mail at [email protected] so we can talk and get to know each other better, I look forward to hearing from you . Mara.

Hello and how are you doing today, well I'm totally new on here read across your profile, I think we might have few things in common, well about me I am a person who has deep respect to other people. I can be attentive, I may give advice and if needed, I can compromise. People say I am a kind, tender, caring and loving person. Luckily, I know what I want in my life. I'm sure we can communicate and get to know each other better and I can send more photos of myself.... Please e-mail at [email protected] so we can talk and get to know each other better, I look forward to hearing from you .
Mara

Mails;

Hi Dear,

Good to hear from you again....Your response is very sensible and you seem to me like the type who can offer a shoulder to lean on; because most guys tend to play down the importance of attaching a business-minded attitude to replying mails. How well are you getting on with life, work and the busy schedules of life? My parents loved me dearly being an only child, but as fate would have it I lost them since i was 6 years old.

Ever since then, it's been me and my world of loneliness as the people who count most in my life have left me to this hurtful and harsh reality of "life without loved ones". I've had to give a couple of guys the chance of filling that vacuum in my life, but they've all fallen short of the standard.In any case, I would like to know more about you in these regards:

Whats favorite time of the day?
Whats favorite season?
Whats Favorite color?
Long wet kisses that last for three days or quick kisses?
Staying at home to watch a movie with someone or going out with someone?
Cooking or eating out?
Boxers or briefs?
whats the name of your favorite author?
Do you believe in soul mates?
Lace or silk?
how do you feel about Kids?
Where do your beliefs in God stand?
What is the favorite country you have visited?
Which comic books do you like best?

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regard's
Mara

How are you doing ?

Thank you so much to have gotten back to me from the website,Its nice reading from you...I really do appreciate it...I really do want to learn more about you of course i would love to become a close good friend of yours that may develop into a serious relationship as i am ready to settle down with the right man...

My name is Mara, I am 29, Single and never been married... believe i am not getting any younger so it's time i settle down with the man of my dreams.I am gentle,nice and caring.Do the normal things....like going to the cinema,dance,sing and i also love reading.I hope to meet someone nice,caring,responsible and smart.A man who will be there for me at all times.He should be willing to be there when the ship sails in a stormy weather and will still be there when the sea is calm.A man who will listen to me when the whole world does not wanna listen....I'd like to meet a well mannered man who is understanding and enjoy the simple pleasures in life. I don't like people who are loud, arrogant, self-centered, dishonest or mean.I want a together and forever type relationship...

I am was born in Evansville , Indiana, My college education was at Brunel University - West London.Why i lived all my life in United Kingdom is because my parent got late when i was 6 and my aunt in England was the one whom nurtured me and she died 2005.I graduated from college with a BA in Marketing in May of 2006. I believe in working hard and not only did i graduate,I graduated with and overall GPA of 3.9, but i finished my undergraduate degree in two years as opposed to the usual four!

I love everything about life.I am currently in the western region of Africa now.I just got here a couple of weeks ago to clear some important issues regarding my business.I am into buying and selling of African clothing materials(Fabrics).I have attached two pictures of myself for you to see...I would describe myself as an adventurous and out-going person.I enjoy trying new things and meeting new people. I consider myself to be very open-minded, honest, compassionate, and humorous person.I also have a good sense of humor as my friends will say...

I am new to this online dating scene,I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident, smart, sweet, and very kind human being. I value honesty and good manners. I'm a very simple person but at the same time, I have style and presence.My Height 5'9" Dress 10 Bust 34B Waist 26 Hips 36 Shoes 6 Hair Brown Eyes Brown,My Sunday morning breakfasts will change your life. My outlook on life is Ambitious, Practical and Virtuous and my goal are Career, Family and Knowledge. I like house parties and creativity. Dinner at a quite restaurant will suffice. Favorite place to visit will be the Bahamas, or new horizon. I have always wanted to go to Egypt to see the big images...LOL,I like to hang out with Intellectuals, Professionals or Cultured people and I enjoy eating Health foods, French and BBQ food. I prefer to listen to Blues, Soul and Easy listening music.I read two books at the time "A book by Toni Morrison...key phrases: billy boy, monachy street." And the other... "UTILA by Richard Rose..covers the history of Utila from the early Indians through the depopulation of The Bay Islands by Spanish.

The qualities i look for in a mate are, honesty, caring and a gentle spirit.Simple lifestyle and a loving personality. I don’t chew tobacco, I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue lolol. I smell pretty good (Kind of citrusy and pina-coladaee), I once ate a cricket. I’ve taken the Coke/Pepsi challenge and won.I respect good values and hard work. I do believe in true love, and the commitment that it takes while you are in one. I love to travel and have fun.... I'm passionate and loving.... I believe that trust and open communication can prevent misunderstandings in a relationship and prevent pain, which I'm sure we all have experienced one or many times in a lifetime. I'm not looking for perfection, but instead I'm looking for someone perfect for me. I'm ready to love someone not just anyone. I don't know whom this will be, but I'm ready not like i am desperate but i do need a man that is kind, sweet, strong,caring and honest...I seek for someone that will work hard for what he wants,Someone that won't be scared to be reborn from the ashes and build a new and a better life.Someone that doesn't run when love appears at his door; A man, a child at heart, someone that likes to smile, play, live life to his fullest and also love and respect himself and family.

I want a strong and gentle man that I can be proud to call him my man,my companion,my friend, my lover and also my husband.It's easy to find beauty,it's hard to find true love.I have learnt to value what is inside of the box,I'm not saying the outside does not carry it's importance, but one without the other does not complete its purpose.I want a good and understanding man that I can talk to without words,that i can let myself go and feel protected and cherished i am not ready for any head games as i am tired of been deceived.I need a straight forward man that would understand me and also listen to me so we can talk things out and sort it our way.I'm looking for a serious relationship with someone special who can help make each day special.Believe me i have learnt so much about life both in hardship and also enjoyments,I leave a very careful life and also been honest because i figured life is to short for any kind of dishonesty.

There is nothing so special about me really i am just a simple lady that loves everything about life...I am simply looking for a well mannered man,caring, loving, trustworthy and easy going he should also be understanding.Honesty matters to me a lot,I believe before friendship is earned it requires a lot of trust.I would like us to start as a friend then we see where it leads too.

My name is Mara Andrews in full and i am currently in located in West Africa (Nigeria) to be precise.I just got here a couple of weeks ago to clear some stuffs as regards my late fathers investment ,I should be back home in US in a few days..I don't have kids but i love been around kids so much and i believe i am going to have mine someday,I consider myself well mannered and open minded,easy going and very affectionate.I know that anything earned out of dishonesty does not last so i wont choose that part..I have been told that I am an extremely passionate person that has a magnetic personality.Well i long to have a best friend again.seems that's hard to find this days...

I enjoy late night talks and believes Waking up in the middle of the night and knowing you can roll over and hug someone during a thunderstorm is the best!!!!Do you agree with me???I enjoy drinking wine, touching fingertips,Sitting on a park bench and just staring at the water.I appreciate a full moon and eating an ice cream cone on a hot summer night..I enjoy dining out but would really enjoy to have an intimate dinner for two at home. I enjoy going to the movies,and also listening to good music like i said earlier.....I possess an unquenchable thirst for knowledge....Well i hope you are physically fit..lol....and have an outgoing personality...

Hopefully you are someone that wants a Wife ??A man that looks at the woman in he's life as the person he wants to escape with rather than from..... I also enjoy the finer things in life, restaurants, theater, opera, the beach....do you ??Please send me more photos if you do have i would love to see more of you.Before i end this message i would like to say , Age is no barrier for me ,age is just a mere number to me,Maturity is at heart.. What maters most is the love and feeling we share between each other that makes us happy, Lest I forget, I'm willing to relocate for the right man if the need calls for it...Love can touch us anywhere...I just believe in Commitment, Honesty, Loyalty, sincerity. we can make anything work if we set out do it the right way..., Just somebody to be thinking of when I'm lonely at night...I want to build a happy home where me and my family would all support each other to achieve our individual goal,I am looking for a warm, thoughtful, loyal, caring, understanding, reliable, tender, romantic man to share my life with.

If you feel that we have much in common, what we need to each other, what you'd like to get know more about me, I'd like my future husband to give me a wonderful feeling - to feel a woman being with him. I'd like him to love my children and look forward to their birth. I'll give something special to my husband: affection, home warmth and care..I'll do my best to be understanding and forgiving wife because family's life demands much patience. If it is necessary I can collect all my strength and support my husband.. I would create warm and cozy atmosphere in my future family with great pleasure. I'd like everybody to feel nice and happy.......

Hope to hear from you soon.
Mara

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement