Information on romance scams and scammers.
#91393 by Grunt Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:31 pm
mydailyflog.com
martin231
Lawson Martin
47 year old, man from United States
I am a very easy going, loving and affectionate person. I like adventure but am also content just being at home and being with the ones I love. I am just looking for a christian companion to share life with. I don´t need "things" to make me happy. Just want the companionship that I believe God has out there somewhere for me!!!.

i love your picture and your profile am new on here and my yahoo id [email protected] email me so we can get to know each other better.......lawson

also
redrosesdating.com
uid 2113361
Name Jack Pama
I am a Male
Age 44
Ethnicity American
Religion Christian
Profession
Location Ocal, AL, US

quepasa.com
anthonio white
41 / Hombre
Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
Usuario desde 28/10/11

gulfresourcescompany.com
ceo
Gulf Resources Company was founded in 2005 by Engr. David Ray Sanders, an America citizen (Arkansas) that based in Europe (Estonia).

facebook.com
uid 100002618731427
Adams Moore
Lives in South Gate, California
About Adams
I am a man who loves the lord and desires to accomplish his will.I am easy going person, affectionate, have a great sense of humor, i like fun, i am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved one.My aspiration is to become great in life.

Advertisement

#91394 by Grunt Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:00 pm
also here

iuoma-network.ning.com
Erick Martins
Male
Nassau, NY
United States

My dear , I will like to know about your work. Kindly contact me through my email. [email protected] . add my in yahoo msg for chat. thanks

Image Image

[email protected]
leads to
facebook.com
uid 100001467469339
Erick Martins
Worked at SelfStudied at University of Oxford

Image Image
#91397 by Grunt Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:41 pm
[email protected]
leads to
myspace.com
uid 570154538
Erick Martins
Relationship: Single

flixster.com
uid erick21511
Name Erick Martins
Gender Male
Member For 12 months
Last Login Mon. Mar 19
Age 42

italki.com
uid T007013818
Erick
42, Male, United States
lives in New York

pic shows the Spanish author Dr. Felix Toran
http://www.felixtoran.es

he also got a profile on
flickr.com/people/52354561@N06
erick21511

pic shows Martin from Focus Hawaii
http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent ... martin.htm
#91419 by Grunt Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:46 pm
[email protected]
leads to
facebook.com
lawson.martin3
Lawson Martin
Worked at Constructive Engineer
Studied at University of Southern California

Image Image

and to
netlog.com
lawsonmartin71
male - 47 years, Netherlands
Name Lawson Martin
Date of birth 31/10/1964
Location (Friesland), Netherlands
Native language English
Company como oil company
Profession civil engineer (Appointee)
Looking for Relationship
Hobbies dancing
Love status I'm not telling you anything
I fancy Women
About me
am lawson martin a constructive engineer from us base in base uk

#94949 by Spook Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:54 am
http://www.friendpad.com/profile/toneymoore22.htm
My name is Toney,i am very serious and honest man so open nice well educated , i have a great sense of humor , easy going, understanding ,I love to make people laugh and if someone is around me they are not allowed to be in a bad mood, i know how to treat my lady in a very loving,caring and a Romantic way and am here to search for my special lady and i hope i find her soon

#95962 by crispus Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:44 pm
with the same guy in the picture as in Spook´s post:

Tonyadams101 on ConnectingSingles:
smiles can make you achieve manythings...
I am a: 46 yr-old man seeking women, 42-53
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: No, but welcome yours
In my own words
About me: i am caring,kind,honest,trust worthy and very sincere when it comes to relationship and am looking for life time relationship..
I’m looking for: am looking for someone nice and honest,someone who can be a good mother to my daughter cos she's the only inspiration of my life.. someone nice and trust worthy
More about me
Education: Bachelors Degree
hmmm.. am just a single caring guy, honest and sincere about the things i
Income: No Answer
Looking for: Long-term

his message:
Hi ...
wow........i am certainly speechless....what manner of beauty bestowed on one person. You must have been created on God's resting day.
The name is Tony. i was looking through a list of profiles when i found yours. i looked at it carefully and found out that we have lots in common, especially in the area of smiling like no one is watching, as your picture suggested that.That is a very beautiful picture you have there. it reminds me of the likes of the duchess of castle bridge, lady Jane who was made queen of England cos of her charming beauty, most catching enough she was a maid to the former queen Anna Boleyn when King Henry sited her in court (British History...tell you more later)lol. Hope u don't mind my humorous comparatives as i couldn't think of a better comparative than this. They were all damn beautiful....smiles
Tony Adams...

his email:
Hello...
How are you doing today. i am caring,kind,passionate,social intelligent
,smart,friendly,and romantic. and i believe in the truth and honesty of love. i am sincere when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i want the same back also i am down to earth ,honest about the things i say and do. i am 46 and was born in Denmark, then moved up to Us,and i have a son whose 12years these year. the last time i was in a relationship was 2006 thats 5years ago when i lost my wife, i am really very easy to get along with fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes conversations and my life is based on the truth, It really interest me to have communication with you further. Tell me more about you.. What's your like and dislike??
hope to hear from you soon
Tony

Received: from [66.90.73.46]
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012

IP: 66.90.73.46
ISP: FDCservers.net
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago
#122766 by ratt84 Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm
russian-brides-club.com
tonyadams231
- 47 y/o male
- from michigan, USA
- I speak English, Hindi, Spanish
- I am a(an) Engineer
- Have 1 children
Marital status Widow
Education High School graduate

Description:
i am caring,kind,passionate,social intelligent,smart,friendly,and romantic. and i believe in the truth and honesty of love. i am sincere when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i want the same back also i am down to earth ,honest about the things i say and do. i am 46 and was born in italy, then moved up to US when i was 3,and i have a daughter whose 12years these year. the last time i was in a relationship was 2006 thats 5years ago when i lost my wife, i am really very easy to get along with fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes conversations and my life is based on the truth,

Ideal match description:
looking for someone nice, honest and trust worthy.. someone who can be a good mother to my daughter cos she is the only inspiration of my life..

#122768 by ratt84 Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:18 pm
Username: maxwellanderson
Name: maxwell

same profile pic as in previous post

Hi,My name is Maxwell Anderson,Am an Engineer,from London Uk.I found your profile so captivating and feel you are a perfect match of all I want in a woman. Please do me the honor of telling me more about yourself,Thanks.
Maxwell Anderson.
#122771 by ratt84 Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:34 pm
#151503 by Spook Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:43 am
badoo
Lars Green, 48
Chicago, IL, United States
About me
I am very out-going, spontaneous, very encouraging, honest, trustworthy, and have a great sense of humor. Would like to find someone that appreciates these kind of qualities in a women. Oh course, I am only human and have faults, as well... I have come through some tough times in my life. And, after every bad experience has been lived through and dealt with, I believe I have come out a better … person for going through those trials and tribulations. I can't help but believe they have made a stronger person.
Interested in
I am actively seeking my soulmate who I hope to marry one day

This week...... Image

Last week.....Image

Both pics known to be favoured by Malaysian based Scammers :twisted:
#197109 by Grunt Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:50 pm
derecklann
49 year old male
Seeking friends for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: chicago
Marital status: Single
Children: Yes, they live at home
Interests: table tenis
Education: Graduate degree
images already in this thread
How are you?how is everything,i hope all is well.My name is Dereck from ,USA,but i resided currently in the UK due to the nature of my job..i am an Engineer.well,i just signed up newly to this site and i saw your profile,.it attracted me,i viewed your profile and with all i read about you,i think you are the type of woman i am searching for,whom i will like to know and spend the rest of my life with, if things go well.i believe if it's right then it's right.i want you to know that i am not here for any kind of games ,am here to find my heart desire. here is my email derecklann @ yahoo . com ,write to me or send to me you email so that i can contact you personally through my email so that we can get to know each and share our pictures aswell. Hoping to hear from you. Yours sincerely Dereck
#197110 by Grunt Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 pm
migente
derecklann
Sex: Male
Dating Preference: Female
Relationship Status: Widowed
Education: Master's Degree
Income: Over $200,000
Race: Hispanic/Latino, White
#197111 by Grunt Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:01 pm
email address leads to a nice profile on Facebook :=)

https://www.facebook.com/odii.murphylin
Dii Kelvhendrix
About
Studied at imo state university owerri imo state nigeria
Past: St. kizito's secondary school umuchima
Lives in Cape Town, Western Cape
From Owerri, Imo

#269765 by malu53 Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:01 pm
with this pic (1st one)
viewtopic.php?p=151503#p151503
back on zorpia
micheal
45, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑99, in United Kingdom.

Hello, my name is Michael Peter.. I am on here newly hoping to make some friends who knows where it might lead us to... I am open to been more than a friend as i am single and searching... What about you? I hope to read from you to make your acquaintance.