Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13668 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:59 pm
JANET HAYDON

Liar and romance scammer.

Aka Janey Haydon

Claims 24 or 27 or 28 years old, single with no children, dob 26th May 1977 living in Ashford or Alton, Alabama, United States

User names used janet011 janet0111

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 217.14.91.148 and 62.173.34.46 = both Nigeria (Lagos)

This scammer on this dating site http://www.blackplanet.com/janet0111/

janet0111 Age: 27 Alton, AL

Hi there, How're you doing today hope all is well with you and everything around you, How's the weather over there and your health.? Well i really hope everything is alright and am so glad and happy to hear from you . I think we have alot in common,

So here're somethings about me and i hope this will let you know a little about me.

My name Janet and am 28yrs old, Single , 5'7', blue eyes, Light brown hair, Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, Drinks occassionally, christian, Aries. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he's not been loved before.

My last relationship ended about 4yrs ago and it was a bad experience. I don't want that to happen to me anymore. I lost my parents when i was fifteen yrs old, So had no parental love ,grandma is all i got in life. Well I'll tell you a bit of my background. I was born and raised in ALABAMA a fourth generation .It was much different when I was growing up, a beautiful cozy small town on the ocean, and not many hurricanes approached our shores. It was wonderful.You really sound like the guy i would like to know more better. So i would love to continue this conversation with you.I am a lady of a mixed parents. single and of a good parentage,i am all left alone being the only daughter of my dad and mom i lost my parents in a Plane Crash.

Friends would probaly describe me as being an Angel,funny, open minded, morals, talkative, loyal, outgoing, caring, giving, strong minded, honest, easy to talk to with a very happy and gentle demeanor. I like to laugh and make people laugh. I enjoy seeing people smile and I like to have fun! My Parents and close friends are very important to me.Well,i will like to tell more about my experience,wants and needs in this dating site.

This has to be my last attempt at this! Seems like it works for everyone but me, so here I am once again...

Looks like I've been disappointed yet again! in this whole online dating!Perhaps I'm going about it the wrong way. I mean I don't understand where all the men have gone to? Like,is there a shortage that I don't know about?or are some men in the same situation that some women find themselves in?Not being able to find the one? Speaking for myself: Physically,I don't really have a type-I guess I would just know, so please attach your brief info! and he has to be 35 to 70 years old,I want a man to communicate with. I specifically want communication about feelings, needs, wants, hopes, dreams, problems,solutions, and all other things that can make a relationship work. I also want communication about expectations and plans. I would rather put things on the table than sweep them under the rug. I just want a man who can communicate, listen, and respond.

Like men, I also want a partner who will commit to the relationship for the long time. I want a man who wants fidelity and values it as a cornerstone of building a relationship.

Men know women want long-term commitment and fidelity, but sometimes misinterpret this desire as neediness. They may think women want the commitment for security reasons, to complete the woman or even to own the man.That so not the issue with me, I want a man who enjoys what life has to offer. I want a man who knows how to play, who is not afraid to make a fool of himself, who lives his passions. I want a man of creative,intellectual, playful substance.

I want a man who will care deeply about my needs and wants without losing himself in the process. I want a man who can recognize and acknowledge what he wants and address it. a man who can say no or yes, depending on which one is more true to his heart; a man who can give to his relationship and partner without sacrificing himself.I want a man who knows where he is going career-wise, and is on the way to getting there (if he isn't there already) I want a man who has dreams and is working on making them happen.

I want a man who uses the tool of money wisely, and knows how to be both frugal and generous. I don't care what he makes or what his career profession is. I guess i should stop here for now. And i will be looking forward to hear from you soonest.
Warmest Regards

Message;

I’m a lady looking for a nice and honest guy for a serious relationship. Your profile caught my eye you sound very sincere and caring.You like alot of things that i like and i think we have something in common, You sounds nice and wonderful to me and i would like to know all about you more better. You enjoyed doing alot of things that i enjoyed doing myself.

Mail;

Hi Dear

How're you doing today hope all is well with you and everything around you, How's the weather over there and your health.? Well i really hope everything is alright and am so glad and happy to hear from you again. I think we have alot in common, So here're somethings about me and i hope this will let you know a little about me.

My name Janey Haydon and am 24yrs old, Single with no kids, 5'7', blue eyes, Light brown hair, Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, Drinks occassionally, christian, Aries. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend th rest of my life with. I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he's not been loved before. My last relationship ended about 4yrs ago and it was a bad experience. I don't want that to happen to me anymore.

So had no parental love Well I'll tell you a bit of my background. I was born and raised in Alabama a fourth generation .It was much different when I was growing up, a beautiful cozy small town, and not many hurricanes approached our shores. It was wonderful.You really sound like the guy i would like to know more better.

So i would love to continue this conversation with you .I am a lady of a mixed parents, My dad is an american while my mom is from United Kingdom. single and of a good parentage, Friends would probaly describe me as being an Angel,funny, open minded, morals, talkative, loyal, outgoing, caring, giving, strong minded, honest, easy to talk to with a very happy and gentle demeanor.

I like to laugh and make people laugh. I enjoy seeing people smile and I like to have fun! My Parents and close friends are very important to me.Well,i will like to tell more about my experience,wants and needs in this dating site. This has to be my last attempt at this! Seems like it works for everyone but me, so here I am once again...

Looks like I've been disappointed yet again! in this whole online dating!Perhaps I'm going about it the wrong way. I mean I don't understand where all the men have gone to? Like,is there a shortage that I don't know about?or are some men in the same situation that some women find themselves in?Not being able to find the one? Speaking for myself: Physically,I don't really have a type-I guess I would just know, so please attach your brief info! and he has to be 35 to 70 years old,I want a man to communicate with. I specifically want communication about feelings, needs, wants, hopes, dreams, problems,solutions, and all other things that can make a relationship work. I also want communication about expectations and plans.

I would rather put things on the table than sweep them under the rug. I just want a man who can communicate, listen, and respond.Like men, I also want a partner who will commit to the relationship for the long haul. I want a man who wants fidelity and values it as a cornerstone of building a relationship. Men know women want long-term commitment and fidelity, but sometimes misinterpret this desire as neediness.

They may think women want the commitment for security reasons, to complete the woman or even to own the man.That so not the issue with me, I want a man who enjoys what life has to offer. I want a man who knows how to play, who is not afraid to make a fool of himself, who lives his passions.

I want a man of creative,intellectual, playful substance. I want a man who will care deeply about my needs and wants without losing himself in the process. I want a man who can recognize and acknowledge what he wants and address it. a man who can say no or yes, depending on which one is more true to his heart; a man who can give to his relationship and partner without sacrificing himself.I want a man who knows where he is going career-wise, and is on the way to getting there (if he isn't there already) I want a man who has dreams and is working on making them happen. I want a man who uses the tool of money wisely, and knows how to be both frugal and generous. I don't care what he makes or what his career profession is. I guess i should stop here for now.
And i will be looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Warmest Regards

Janet

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement