Information on romance scams and scammers.
#92238 by Spook Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5910358
USER ID: 5910358
Nickname: listick
Name: musco
State/Region: New York
City: Long Island City
I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with;romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality,pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship.I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship.. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates...

babe i will really like to know more about u i dont come on here much do u have yahoo so that we can chat on there my is [email protected]

Image Image
Advertisement

#92434 by Spook Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 am
IP: 197.255.62.110
ISP: Cobranet Ltd
Organization: Cobranet Ltd
Services: None detected
Geolocation Information

hello how are u doing out there day how was your day hope u are doing great have really being waiting to here back from u am so great full i too will also like to know u as well do u have yahoo so that i can add u send it to me let chat on there i will be waiting for u hugs...