Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13857 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:03 am
DORAH ADAMS

Liar and romance scammer

User names used doranicebaby doranucebaby

Claims 25 years old, single, dob 4th April or 4th May 1984, living in Dakar, Senegal or New York, USA or Lubrin, Spain or Berlin, Germany

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dorah [email protected]
[email protected]

Scammer on these following dating sites;

http://sexyornot.in/index.php?PHPSESSID=f481b1dacb612857708c1a0384c1305e&act=userinfo&uid=28780

doranicebaby

Hi, my name is dorah. I am a 25 year oldWoman.

My hobies are: reading and gardening

My Location: senegal dakar

More about me: i am just so simple minded and a laidback kinda lady i am 5.5 tall and i am 59 kg in weight

http://profilefly.com/user_profile.php?user_id=3765

Name: dorah adams

About Me: i am a laidback kinda lady i am easygoing down to earth and open minded
Ethnicity: African/Black
Dating Status: Single

http://geosathi.com/view.php?l=az&id=0000000139

Ad doranicebaby
Yuzerin Ad? dorah
Yuzerin Soyad? adams
Ad günü Apr/04/1984
Ölk?(??h?r) Senegal
Ü van dakar

Messages;

doranicebaby: hello dear i am dorah adams . i am 25 yrs old i am from sudan but lives in dakar the capital city of senegal , just love ur profils and feel we can be good friends , u can email me at [email protected] to know about me well

Hi dearest
please i am Dorah Adams by name .i am from Sudan in east Africa but i am now living in Dakar they capital city of Senegal ,and i was just surfing .
when i came across your profil and i got interested to be your friends if you won't mind .for me i feel we can share so many things in common .I feel making friends is a task we must accomplish as we know that life is all about knowing people from many parts of the worlds please i will love to be your friend will you be my friend too??
Just give me an email if you have accepted my hands of friendship through my
Email id
[email protected]
Take care with lots of love
Urs in love
Dorah Adams

Hi dearest please i am Dorah Adams by name .i am from Sudan in east Africa but i am now living in Dakar they capital city of Senegal ,and i was just surfing . when i came across your profil and i got interested to be your friends if you won't mind .for me i feel we can share so many things in common .I feel making friends is a task we must accomplish as we know that life is all about knowing people from many parts of the worlds please i will love to be your friend will you be my friend too?? Just give me an email if you have accepted my hands of friendship through my Email id [email protected] Take care with lots of love Urs in love Dorah Adams

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement