Information on romance scams and scammers.
#92293 by Grunt Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 am
metrodate.com
Kelvinhills
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Education: Graduate School
Children: I have children
Relationship Status: Widowed
About My Match
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm fun loving, communicative, open minded, down to earth person and I have a good sense of humor, am up for any activity ranging from quality 1-on-1 time to spending time outdoors to snuggling up to just about anything else that is fun. I am even up for trying new interests/activities. I like various genres of movies & various ethnic foods like Thai, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Cuban and fast foods. I am VERY family oriented person. I enjoy a wide variety of other interests. I appreciate a night at home as much as a night out. I'm also a positive person and enjoy being with positive people. I'm romantic and I do enjoy some romantic things like....candles, rain, snuggling, holding hands, walks on the beach...lol
I also like all styles of music, I love dancing, bowling, swimming in the pool and sometimes arrow head hunting. I love 4x4 jeep cars and big bikes. I own one of each of them... I'm a widower since 2009 and my heart longs to have someone take me out of my lonely shell. Hope to find my soulmate....Cheers!!!
I speak these languages: English, Dutch,
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I Love honest and good looking people. I would as well love to meet a God-fearing, humble, caring and fun loving person...that would bring me happiness and I'll in turn love and cherish her till the end of time.

Hello........
Hello dear, it's so lovely to meet You, I'm actually a new member here and I must confess...You're Lovely and beautiful...I'm attracted to you and would love to meet you.
I'm Kelvin Hills, a widower and an Oil and Gas Installations Contractor/Engineer living and working in Irving Tx. I have a five years old daughter that is a delight to be with. We could meet someday You know, probably become very close friend...My heart has been a vacuum since the demise of my wife. We could always chat and share some lovely messages/mails, here's is my private email ([email protected]). Stay beautiful......
Warmest Regards...,
Kelvin Hills.
Advertisement

#92294 by Grunt Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:35 am
singlebrides.com
uid 102102
Robino Fernado
36 years male seeks female. Age from 30 to 40
Children: One
Languages: english English
Education: university MSC
Religion: christian
About my match:
She must possess the following : serious, kind,confident, smart, honest, nice ,sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, loving and caring ,industrous
I AM ROBINO FERNADO, A HAPPY YOUNG MAN,A CHRISTAIN PASSIONATE,CARING,GOD FEARING,INTELLIGENT,LOVING,BRIGHT AND TRYIN TO DO MY BEST TO LIVE LIFE WITH PASSION EVERYDAY I AM GOOD LOOKING AM INTERESTED IN EVERY NEW THING IN MY LIFE AND IN THE LIFE OF MY FRIENDS AS WELL.AM SOCIABLE WITH GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR,I LIKE TO DREAM AND FULFIL MY DREAMS AND AIM.I LUV TO TRAVEL TO A LOT OF INTERESTING PLACES,TO MAKE NEW ACQUAINTANCESTO ENRICH MY LIFE EXPERIENCE AND TO BROAEN MY OUTLOOK.AM FOND OF MUSIC AND DANCING,AND IT'S BEEN MY GREATEST HUBBY SINCE THE AGE OF 7,ALSO LUV HAVING FUN.AND I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO IN LIFE,AND WHERE TO GO,I AM ALWAYS AN OUTGOING MAN TOO,AND I LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS A HEAD ON HIS OR HER SHOULDERS AND KNOWS WHERE HE OR SHE IS GOING,I THINK IT IS EXITING ENRICH THE LIFE EXPERIENCE,I WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE PERSON WHO WILL LEAD ME IN THE GROWN LIFE WHO WILL OPEN THE WORLD TO ME AND WITH WHOM MY LIFE WILL BE VERY INTERESTING TO AND FULL OF LIGHT AND PLEASANT SURPRISES.I WANT HER TO BE LOVING,CARING,FUN,EASY-GOING,RESPONSIBLE,LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM AND NOT WHAT I AM, AND BE LIKE A MOTHER TO ME WITH GOOD ADVICE.AM A GERMAN WITH A DIFFERENCE,BECAUSE AM DRIVEN WITH PASSION WHEN I SET TO DO WHAT EVER MY HEART TELL'S ME TO DO.AM A BUSINESS CONTRACTOR WHO HAS GOOD POTENTIALS AND NOT THE NEGATIVE TYPE.I PAY ATTENTION NOT @ THE AGE OR @ THE APPEARANCE.BUT SOULFUL AND PERSONALITY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,I AM CREATIVE,POSSESSING THE ABILITY TO ALWAYS MOVE FORWARD TOWARDS FULFILLING DREAMS AND DESIRES.
#92296 by Grunt Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:41 am
facebook.com
uid 00002504362123
Moloney James
Went to Archbishop Tenison's Church of England High School, Croydon
Lives in Atlanta, Georgia
From Atlanta, Georgia

facebook.com
uid 100002902858855
Micheal Downing
private profile

#92515 by Grunt Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:17 am
My dear xxx, I write you with friendship and care from my heart. How are You doing today and how is everyone around you? Hope fine? Baby....meeting you in metro is like a dream come true ,You're exactly my ideal woman....extremely beautiful with loads of smiles. I find you very interesting and to cap it up...I'm attracted to you...cos they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. It's lovely getting a message from you...............
My dear, Love, friendship and the wind of destiny is the main factors leading me as I write you.....I want you to be my female companion and close friend to the heart...I've missed that love since the demise of my wife. I run my own little firm...Hills Energy Services HHS (hillenergy.com).......we've done a whole lot and I'm working very hard to take this Energy Company to the top. We actually work mainly on Oil and Gas Installations and fittings...laying of pipelines, drilling pipe corks, metal base conductors from a drilling point to a tank farm storage facility. we can be there for each other, share ideas....live and love each other forever.
xxx baby, I've been a very lonely heart since the demise of my wife in Nov 2009, I'm a single parent of a five years old daughter (Malia). She's very humble and brilliant...she has been my closest pal since the death of her mother and it has been fun seeing her grow everyday but I really want to love again, I really want to have a female companion and close friend again....My heart chose You from the very first day I came across your profile. I want to know you more...I want us to be best of friends and build a new world of love together. Please take good care of yourself my heart desire and stay beautiful. Please get back to me as soon as possible...I would You to always make out time to write me everyday no matter the busy schedules cos for me...I would love to read some words from you everyday and I would always write you too. You're a special person xxx...stay happy and beautiful.
Baby...I attached two of pictures for you...Hope You'll like them. It would also be lovely if you could also send me some.....Cheersss.....
Kelvin Hills.

Received: from [172.129.99.172]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 1
#115985 by Spook Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:29 am
https://us1.badoo.com/0277118809
Samson 46, Danville, VA
am looking for someone who wants a good friend and a potential partner, am also looking for a good relationship with some time that we have to spend together. i also like to listen to musice and would like to listen to music with my match if they want. if they like anything on the internet or on a portable gamest that is a plus

oh okay, but can i have you yahoo id so we can talk later when you get back home?
okay mine if [email protected] am waiting to chat with you soon

#116090 by Spook Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:52 pm
To [email protected]
Sent on 26-Jul-12 at 06:32:43am 'UTC' time
1st Open 26-Jul-12 at 11:15:13am +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 26-Jul-12 at 11:15:13am (UTC +00:00) - 4hours42mins30secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on dial-pool92¸lg¸starcomms¸net (41¸155¸92¸137:50079)

Received: from [41.155.92.137]
#342354 by Grunt Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:37 am
will re-upload the missing images as a victim aked me questions about this thread

scammers abusing this man's pictures can still be found on Badoo and Facebook
all pictures are stolen from the Facebook profile of Chris Abate (250 followers, 2498 friends)

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image