Information on romance scams and scammers.
by Grunt Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 pm
myyearbook.com
uid 22450846
Lewis fingersen
50, Male
Last Login an hour ago
Niceville, Florida

Advertisement

by Grunt Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:28 pm
How are you today,when will you be available for me. Please lady first,I suggest you should be the first to send some of your picture tell me more about your self.

Received: from [180.74.30.139]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
by Grunt Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:22 am
now on zorpia
Username: fergusonlewis53
Name: ferge
District : Los Angeles
Work Experience
http://www.offshore [ 1990 - 2009 ] :lol:
Hometown(s):New Jersey
About me:I am Poland, living in United State, at the moment. My work bring me all around the world I am a little romantic but sentimental too and hope that I could find someday a real princess and feel my heart beat a little bit more just because of her.
Language:English/Polish
I'm looking for:I want to be sure that I will find that woman will love me like herself, one who is very sweet, tender, soft and will always give her best to remain that way... who has a lot of affection, tenderness to share, avoiding fights or arguments, preventing situations with a nice open talk about things. I am after honesty, loyalty, devotion and dedication to each other, to our love, our family. I really wish to build a warm and lovely relationship, leading to a marriage, feel the softness love of my wife, her sweet lips on me and warm cuttle all along our life... Both of us looking with joy and fulfillment .

How are you,tell me how to win your heart,hope you will not mad with me,despite you are in oversea,I am not actually races person i don't believe any thing like distance provided we can communicate effectively one can fly down on air for visit if really we are looking for same thing.