Information on romance scams and scammers.
#92368 by crispus Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:51 pm
Carlos Morale <[email protected]>

Joel24770 on WaynDating.com

his profile details:
Joel24770 is a 49 year old male, currently living in Los Angeles, United States looking for Marriage with a 35-70 year old Male or Female. :=)

Joel24770's Personal Note
I am purposeful, cheerful man . I love nature and animals. I adore communicating with people, knowing something new, to receive new knowledge, to develop new abilities and i love music. I adore to travel, I would like to visit many countries, to study some more..

Joel24770's Details
Nationality Mexican
Eye Colour Brown
Occupation Engineering
Hair Colour Black
Education Masters
Build Athletic
Religion Christianity
Height 6' 0" (183 cm)
Ethnicity Latino
Orientation Heterosexual
Looking for Marriage
Seeking Gender
Status Widowed
Smoker I do not smoke
Drinks Alcohol Occasionaly
Drug use I do not use drugs

his messages:
Hi. Just checking if you were still active on this site. If so I would like to get to know you. Hope to talk to you later.? Mr Carlos

Its nice reading back from you. i will like to read more about you and as well as to share some more infos about you.. please tell me if you have chance to chat online and at the same time i am not on here often so tell me if we can get to each other.. my email address is [email protected] Waiting on your reply Carlos

his email with 5 pictures :D :
Can you send me more pics of you XXX and would love to share mine with you too ...

Received: from [41.138.190.171]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012

IP: 41.138.190.171
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

Advertisement

#96529 by Elena46 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:09 pm
Hey i know lot about this man in the pics ... it has work with GE ROYCE company ... i swear on God this man is not a scam we have be workmate in 2009 and very loyal and honest man in the company but i dont know where he is today .. please remove the post
Elena

Admin note: This post was made by the scammer himself, who is going by several different names. He is hoping to protect his current scams by convincing us to remove the posts. Unfortunately for him, he does not understand that our support team has extensive experience with scammers like him, and will not fall for his lies. "Elena" (aka Carlos) joined us from Nigeria--and his English tells us that is most likely where he comes from.
#96540 by Grunt Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:11 pm
@Elena46
i swear on God this man is not a scam

you might be right
but sb. is using the pics of this man
that's what scammers do, steal innocent people's pics
the pics are stolen from a scammer living in Nigeria
#96556 by Dotti Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 pm
Just to reiterate: The person calling himself "Elena" is none other than the scammer himself, trying to get the information about his scamming removed. He is clueless enough to think he can fool a support staff with thousands of hours of experience dealing with scammers like him.

I have left the posts intact to show readers of this threat just how low a scammer will go to steal from his victims.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.