Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13886 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:48 pm
NATALIYA VORONKOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Natasha

Claims 27 years old, dob 26th August 1981, single and never married, living in Cheboksary, Republic of Chuvashia, Russia.

Mail addresses used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.71.01) Professional

IP = 195.88.32.105 = Livani in Latvia

Mails;

Hello! I have seen your profile and I find that you are very interesting, I want to know more about you, you can also see my profile. I am a pleasant, good, sincere, respectful, honest person, faithful, romantic, affectionate, with good sense of humor and of trusting. I look for new relationships to find the great love of my life. If I have interested you send me your mail address and we will begin to communicate to know us well. My mail address is: [email protected]

Hello, my friend xxxxx. How are you?

I never got acquainted through the Internet before. It’s something new and unusual for me. Earlier I never thought, that I shall get acquainted with men on the Internet. But now mine opinion has changed! First of all I wish to tell to you a little about myself directly and about my vital interests. My name is Natasha, my birthday On August, 26th 1981. I am 27 years old. I was not married. I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. You can see in my photo which I will sent to you. My growth 5.6, my weight 111 lbs. I have no harmful habits! I do not drink, and I do not smoke and I do not accept drugs! I hate lie and a deceit. I think that to deceive and act poorly it simply awfully. But there's nothing to be done, in fact we live in such world.

My search is very serious. Please, try to believe me and to understand me. I wish to find good, worthy man, with which me it was warm and good! Which cared of me and about family! I think first of all I need to know anything about my man, to spend a lot of time with him and only then I think the time will come and I will be able to decide he is for me or not. Maybe it's not right but I am afraid making mistakes. I understand that there is no life without mistakes but … I would like to learn about man better. I hope that you can understand me. I would hope, that yours purposes will be similar, I would like to hear yours Ideas, that you desire during the future?!

I think that fist of all it is necessary to know well about the person with whom correspond and then already to speak about a meeting. xxxxx, probably you would like to learn more in detail about my character? I can tell about it only according to mine familiar. I am too open, simple girl. I am sociable and purposeful woman. I very romantic. I very sensitive! I always notice trifles in the person and his replacements! Many people demand mine advice, and with the great pleasure I help them! I love to be in a circle of the cheerful, clever friends. In a circle of the people which I communicate, I have not found man whom I would connect destiny. Now I work as the manager in the small organisation. I fill various documents, and I do contracts of clients which wish to buy the goods. I very much love work and I concern it responsibly.

For fun I like to spend time with friends. I like going to movies, concerts, museums, various exhibitions. I Like dancing. I attended dancing classes. Most of all I like Latin-American dances, because they are so passionate, rhythmical and active. I think, that I have already told to you about myself in my first letter much... Tell to me about you directly..., about your work..., where you live??? I think, that we shall be happy our dialogue and the God sees we can grow fond each other... I hope that my photo like to you. Send me your photos.

I very happy shall see them. I shall wait your letter. Best regards.
Your new friend, Natasha!

Hello my friend xxxxx. I am very glad to receive from you the letter.

How your mood? I with big impatience waited from you for the answer. I wish to find the beloved from abroad as I know very well Russian men. At times it is a shame to me tell such things about our Russian men. But it is the truth. The majority of the Russian men often take alcohol in lots and are not able to care of women. They not responsibly concern to creation of family. And it guards me. I have a set of girlfriends which felt it on itself and now regret about it. Therefore I use the Internet to find my beloved. I really want, find good worthy the man with which me it was warm and good! Which has given me a lot of time and cared of me and about family! Distance it certainly very much an important point, but I think that through the Internet it is possible to find second half and then distance will not be such important factor in relations even through the Internet, now people worldwide to search for the love in such a way and now they live have family, children.

Probably xxxxx you’ll be surprised that. But I hope it do not shock you. I’ll be immensely happy if the distance between us does not afraid you and you’ll answer me. I shall be very glad if you will write to me also other letters as you have really interested me. Write to me, I shall wait your letter. Sincerely yours friend Natasha

Hi xxxxx. Have good day.

I waited your letter and was very much Is pleased, when you have written to me. I am glad that we start to study each other more and to develop our acquaintance. I think that it is interesting thing to study someone far through the Internet. It is unusual to me as I am a little familiar with the Internet.

xxxxx I want to inform you that I have no computer of the house, I go to the Internet-cafe during free time from work. I studied English at school then at the University. I hope that you can understand well my letters.

xxxxx in this letter I wish to tell to you a more details about the city and about the family. I live in the city of Cheboksary with my mother. My parents wanted children so much and they were waiting girl for so long so that when I was born they were so happy and tried to give me all their love and care. My father died when I was young but he is still in my heart and in my mind. My mother name is Olga. To her of 48 years. She works as the teacher of initial classes at school. She easily finds common language with children. She very much loves children. But I have no brothers and sisters, I very much would like. But I am very glad that I have good girlfriends which always help me difficult minutes. Concerning my city. It is small and beautiful city. There many any sights. It is city simply charm. I have grown in this city and I know it very well. I like to travel. I had a rest abroad: Italy, Dubai, Austria, Turkey, Ukraine, Egypt. Know

xxxxx!!! I search on the Internet serious relations! I want love the future husband, create with him happy family! Understand for me it very important! I really speak very seriously please turn me! I hate lie and a deceit! And I do not want be deceived! Who knows, can in the future we shall more than friends and we shall already speak about a meeting. To me it is completely not important, whether will be my loved rich or poor, with the main thing that he loved me and respected! I think that you the serious person and really wish to find the woman for education of family.

Please, tell to me about your life, your city!? I shall wait for your letter soon. Sincerely yours Natasha.

Hi dear xxxxx. How your today's mood?

I so am glad to receive from you the letter. Simply in me it is a lot of pleasure. You bring to me mood. I am grateful to you. Today I will tell to you about the interests. I like cooking! I can make a big variety of dishes! My mother used to say that it's very important to cook tasty and delicious food to become a good wife. My favourite is european cuisine! Mine parents very much love the foodstuffs, which I prepare on kitchen. xxxxx, write to me what foodstuffs to you it is pleasant. There can be sometime I can prepare for you yours favourite foodstuffs. To you it was pleasantly? I adore flowers in all their displays. I think that they make our life beautiful everywhere: at home, in the streets, at work. As for me I think there is no woman who does not like flowers at all.

I prefer red roses, delicate lilies, and noble irises. I love beautiful clothes and different things of light colours. I like of light tone, such as light-blue, pink, beige. And what your favourite colour? I love modern music of the different countries also I love to dance. xxxxx, what music it is pleasant to you? You dance? My friends speak, that I not bad dance. I like to go to cinemas. To me as film very much is pleasant to look the Brazilian teleserials about love, these lovely and romantic. Now days a lot of foreign films are on the screen in Russia. Foreign cinema is widely spread in Russia. New films are also interesting to me. I have seen "Harry Potter and the Prince-half-blooded", "Marriage on-islandski", "Brunos" who have "Left", "the Glacial age 3: an era dinosaurs" recently. I liked it.

I have some favourite shows. For example - "Wildlife" from BBC. They show the most beautiful views of nature and animals. I like to watch programs about nature and animals very much! Also I have cat - Masya and the doggie - Barbos. They very cheerful, amicable and always cheer me up!

What you love to do in free time? You love evening walk? Today with the mum I did small travel on shops, we did some purchases for houses. I told to the mum about our acquaintance, she has told, that would like to talk to you. For my mum it is important, that I got acquainted with good man also was happy. Yours the family has special opinion concerning yours personal of life? Or, probably, you think, that it only your personal business? Now I finish the letter and I shall be expect your letter. With the letter I send you some photos. With the best and sincere wishes to you. Yours Natasha.

Hi lovely xxxxx!

I today waited the break at work to come in Internet - cafe and to read yours e-mail. tell me honourly, and you wait for my letters? To me would like to learn about your ideas concerning our acquaintance. Whether you have any ideas on learning me better. I very much would want to learn more close about that with what you the man. Probably you have to me any frank questions? You have now any woman or you the lonely man? I consider you as the good man and I think, that you to like many women. You want to me to tell about the last experience with the women?

I had in the past some relations with the men, but they brought to me only one disappointments. I have lost hope to meet the good man in the city for creation of family. Our men accept a lot of alcohol and at all do not respect the wives and children. At them on mind only entertainments and they can not well care of family. xxxxx, Write to me please, what you are good family? What you would want to have family and relation in it? I with impatience shall wait yours e-mail. with each your letter I more well understand with what you inside man, what at you ideals. I like to read, when you tell about yourselves.

Always I wait for your letters.

Kiss you. Your Natasha.

Hi my lovely xxxxx. How you today? I hope, that you OK. are pleasant to read me your letters.

Our exchange of opinions is interesting to me and I think, that now I can make some opinion on what your character. Earlier I was sure, that is unreal to have attachment to the man and mark to it the large sympathy, if not met it and did not carry out with him together time. But now I feel pleasure, when I have yours e-mail, I think of you and sometimes I have sadly, when I think, that we far. I very much would want, when I come back from work to come to you in the visitors, to bring with myself any tasty pie. We could drink tea, and then together to go for a walk. Probably it would be wonderful.

I feel sadly, because we have the relation only through the Internet. Sometimes there is a desire to embrace and to be near to the man. I frequently, when I be in cafe I see various pairs people, I look as they embrace each other, nice talk and then I am sharper I feel the loneliness. I do not know, whether you have feeling of loneliness. If you too feel it then you understand me and know, that frequently it would be desirable, that a line was the man, which will support always and to understand you, will help at any time you and to console you.

xxxxx, I would like to learn your opinion doing our acquaintance by more serious. Probably, we could meet and carry out some time together. It would be very good. What you dear xxxxx, think concerning it? For me it is very important to know, whether you want to have more serious relations with me, than letter. Inform me please ideas concerning it.

Kiss and embrace. Yours Natasha.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#13887 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:51 pm
Hi my lovely xxxxx.

Have good day. I was very glad to read your letter and to learn, that you understand me. Presently it is possible seldom to meet the man, which could and wanted to understand you. It is really pleasant, that you too would like to see me and to carry out with me time. It means for me, that you want to have with me more serious relations, than simply letters.

xxxxx, I am really very glad to understand, that there is such man, to which I am necessary. I am grateful to destiny, that she allowed me to get acquainted with you. I consider, that this large progress forward in our relations. I have very many imaginations concerning that as we can together carry out time. dear, today I would like to learn your opinion concerning children. I very much love children, some mine familiar have them and I have the large pleasure, when I look, as they care of them. Sometimes, when my friends leave in the evening in cinema or cafe, they leave the child at me at home, that I looked after and cared of it, while they are absent.

Then I have the large pleasure to show care of the kid. I would like to have children, my friends speak, that I would be the good mum. Lovely, tell to me please about the relation to children. By the way, my mother asked me about you, xxxxx. She asked concerning your enthusiasmes, work, parents. I told to her about you. Lovely, it is time to me to go. I shall wait for yours The letters.

Kiss you. always yours Natasha Voronkova.

My love I try to prepare our meeting. I want to please you, that through xxxxx. I shall have a vacation. But I can it postpone on a few. I shall be very happy, if we can meet you and lead even two weeks. As I want to inform you, that Russia does not let out the young and lonely women.

Therefore I should arrive to you as the tourist. I want to know my pleasure, what you think of it? I consider , that only personal meeting will help us to find our happiness, which we so long searched for. It is very interesting to me as to learn your habits of enthusiasm. I want to know culture of your country. Please inform me the best time to stay to you??? That you had more free time. Though if you will be at work day, I can be at you at home, and evening to wait you from work And to feed by tasty supper. What you think of it? I very much wait our meeting, when we shall have romantic evening and we shall stay one.

I found some addresses of travel companies in my city. Soon I plan to go there and to learn, how it is better to us to organize our meeting. xxxxx, and you as plan to carry out today's evening. You probably a lot of time give back to the work and have a little rest? It seems, that many men love to waste time houses at the TV set, to look football or boxing. Than you love to be engaged per usual days from work? I heard, what many men play in golf and bowling, xxxxx, You like these games?

Write to me mine dear. gently kiss you.
Your Natasha.

Hi my favourite xxxxx! I am very glad again to speak with you.

I'm writting a letter to you and smiling. I'm constantly thinking of you and I can't concentrate on something else. Today I have good mood, and how you mine lovely? I missed for you and I have some news to you. I spoke with the mum, concerning our meeting, then we talked to her with the agent of travels. My mum agreed, what it is necessary to me to meet you xxxxx.

She agrees, that it is necessary to me to travel to you on some time. She has told, that if we shall like each other and we shall decide, that we want to be close each other, she will get acquainted with the large pleasure with you and to invite you in the house as though son. I am very glad, that we have progress in our relations. Lovely xxxxx, inform, whether your businesses and circumstances allow you to accept me a bit later? I hope, that I shall not create to you inconvenience in your businesses. At me the large desire to see you. The agent of travel has told, that tomorrow I can receive the information, how I can be helped by a travel company in organization of travel to you. Inform me xxxxx About the opinions, what ideas you have about it?

Kiss you! Kiss you! Kiss you! Always yours Natasha.

P.S. Your following information is required to me:
The name of the nearest airport and also the city name where is the airport.

Hi mine dear xxxxx!

I am very glad to receive your letter and to learn, that you too want to meet me and to hold in the hands. It is pleasant to me to know, that there is a man, for which I the desired man and which expects, to see me. xxxxx, and as your native people will concern to that I shall arrive to you? xxxxx, I would not like to create for you any inconveniences. xxxxx, today I visited the agent travels. He has told, that their firm can prepare for me travel. It will require approximately about two weeks. They will be to prepare for me the new passport and insurance, then they will be to order for me the visa. The agent has told, that behind the visa I owe to reach in Moscow in your embassy. He has told, that now uneasy to receive the visa of the tourist to you, but they can care of, that I could receive the visa without problems.

The ambassador it, a little time will be required to reserve for me the ticket and to develop more convenient route of the plane. I have told them, that probably I shall conclude with them the contract for my travel, soon. xxxxx, the agent of travel has told, that contract includes the price of the passport, insurance, visa. It is possible to pay for the tickets money after I shall have all documents for travel. The price of all documents and works of a travel company, 700 ( your currency).

My mother cannot be named as the rich woman, and I not wanted very strongly to worry her finance as she also remains one . And I will receive the wages only in three months as at us on work constantly detain wages. It is very big term. I did attempts to borrow this money at some people, but nobody could to me now help.

Favourite, I today was injured by all these things. Dear, I wanted to learn from you whether you can help me with payment on documents it costs 700? I hope, that you can help me this money and that it is not for you a problem. I very much want to feel you beside. I very much hope, mine lovely, that at us all will be good also we can be speed beside with each other. I very much frequently I think of it. I have various imaginations concerning us of a two. And you, mine favourite xxxxx?

Favourite, I wait with impatience your answer. If such money it is not so difficult for you and it does not become a barrier to us I shall go in a travel company and to conclude the contract. I shall wait very much and to hope, that we shall be together.

I love you xxxxx. Kiss you xxxxx. Your Natasha.

Hi my sweet heart xxxxx!!! How you? Than you were engaged today?

With me all is good. At me remarkable mood.
Last night I long looked at stars and thought of you my gentle.
I have named your name the brightest star in the sky.
And now if to me I become sad simply I leave in the evening on street, I shall see the necessary star and to me at once it becomes easier love mine.

Now I frequently shall look at stars may to be to me it will be possible to think of desire.
I already know that I shall think. It is very a pity to me that we are divided with thousand KM.
I so want to feel you all body. I would like to embrace and kiss you.
When I close eyes to me it seems that your hands concern my body.
They slowly slide from the top downward on my gentle skin mentioning intimate places,
Leaving pleasant sensations.
To me near to you I very much would be desirable to be lovely.
I sincerely want to make you the happiest the man on the ground.
Also believe me I can make it because I love you more life.
You my ideal you the most fine and most gentle person for me.
On it I shall finish the letter.
I hope you pay attention to these words and on my recognition.
I shall look forward to hearing from you my gentle prince xxxxx.

I like, whole, I adore.
your snow Queen Natasha

Hi my loveliest xxxxx! How are you?

I hope, that you Ok. I write to you the letter and I smile. I'm so glad! I am confident, that our meeting will take place also we shall speak in person. I already see us together and I sink in dreams. I want to construct with you the ship to float under sails in boundless ocean. I want to meet with you a dawn and to see off a sundown. We will float on our ship and our love will illuminate our way. We will look at night at stars, we'll be pleased in the afternoon to the sun. If there will be a storm, our love will protect us. If there will be a calm, our love will be a wind. Our love will be a beacon for us. We will be floating at ocean of love and oblivion and nothing can separate us. We'll name our ship - Dream. It will be the small ship, but very strong. Because we will make our ship from belief, hope and love. It's impossible to wait, when your dream will fall to you from the sky. It's necessary to go to the dream. It's necessary to clear and build the road itself. If in heart there is a belief and dream, if in heart there is a love and hope, it is necessary to achieve the dream by all means.

I always go to the dream. I don't sit on a place. In my life there were very few light moments. On this I try to make everything that my dreams have come true. I understand that now it's only dreams. But these dreams brighten my life. I hope that yours also I are glad to learn, that can help me. I am pleased, because will pass some time and I can embrace you. I very much would like to talk to you and to see your person, I very much have a lot of things in a head, about which I want to you to tell. I hope, that it will be interesting to you to listen to me. I have a lot of questions, about which I want to learn from you. I think, that you too have a lot of things, which you would like to speak me.

I am glad, that how many that we will have enough time to have a society each other. Today I came into a travel company and signed the contract for travel. I have told them, that they should begin it to prepare. They have told, that begin to work for us when payment will be entered. I discussed with it Question concerning payment, I thought, that it was necessary to do so that You did payment from the credit map, but the agent of travels has told, That I should pay by him in firm by cash money, because They accept payment only in cash.

He advised me, that we Used care of money bank. After that I reached in Bank and there to me have told, that it is possible to use standard bank Translation, but it will borrow about 2 weeks. Therefore in bank to me Have advised to use, any other system money Translations used worldwide. They have told me, that most The best way to use western union. In our bank there is their office. It will require all some hours of time and I can in time To pay a travel company.

I write the information which is necessary to send transfer through the western union.

Here my information:

My name: Nataliya
My surname: Voronkova
My address: Gagarina 3 - 1
ZIP: 428003
City: Cheboksary

To receive your transfer, I need in your full full information.

The number the Control Transfers Money (MTCN number)
Name of the sender;
Surname of the sender;
The sum;
The country transfer whence is sent (The country of the sender);
The city whence is sent transfer (City of the sender).
Without it the information by which I do not do, can to receive this money.

Lovely xxxxx, please find in The coming days, time to reach in western union and to send me Money for payment of the documents. My mum too very much Is glad, that we soon shall meet and transfers you the best regards. Lovely, I wait for your letters and ideas Concerning all it.

I love you xxxxx. kiss you xxxxx. Yours Natasha.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.