Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13945 by The Enchantress Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:27 am
MARITA JOHNSON

Aka Edith Johnson or Marita David Ngoma or Marita Ngoma

Liar and romance scammer

User name used sweetlove2 sweetlove55

Claims 23 or 24 or 25 years old, dob 1st January 1986, single and never married, living in Dakar, Senegal

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

IP = 41.208.155.32 = Senegal

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.flixster.com/user/edithjohnson1984

edithjohnson1984

Name edith johnson
Gender Female
Age 24

I AM AS EASYT GOING GIRL

http://www.startupspace.com/profile/edithjohnson

edith johnson
Female
dakar
Senegal

Industry Accounting
Categorize the stage of your business Conceptual (idea stage)
Describe your business, interests or expertise Easy going person.
Favorite Quote Live and let live
Favorite Book novel

http://www.flixster.com/user/maritangoma1986

Name marita ngoma
Gender Female

http://www.festuc.com/gente/sweetlove2/

sweetlove2

Girl de 23 years from Aguascalientes

http://www.amorenlared.com/perfil.php?id_usuario=227698

sweetlove55

Nombre: marita ngoma
F.Nacimiento: 01 de Enero de 1986
Estado civil: Soltero(a)
Ocupación: student
Soy de: México, Distrito Federal
Ciudad: mesico

Esay going girl looking for a honest and God\s fearing man for a long term relationship that may lead to any better thing in future.

http://www.gritala.net/perfil/sweetlove55

Nombre: Marita Ngoma
Pais: Senegal
Ciudad: dakar

I am an easy going girl looking for a honest and God's fearing man.

http://www.solterosmexico.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13986

sweetlove55

Profile: Women Seeking Men
City: df
Marital Status: Open Value
Education: Baccalaureate

My Physique: I am slender and a fair in color with black eyes and brown hairs.

My Personality: I am an easy going girl looking for a honest and God's fearing man for a long term relationship that may lead to any better thing in future.

Looking for: Honest and God's fearing man.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#13946 by The Enchantress Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:31 am
Messages;

Hello,

how are you today I hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication

with you starting from today,please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and

see what happened in future.

I am a girl of about 23years old,I believe that age,race or language can not be a barrier to a true love,I am honestly

looking for a sincere,honest and God's fearing man for a long term relationship that may lead to any better thing in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through this email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and

also give you my pictures and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your

day.here is my email contact....([email protected])

your new friend.
Marita

edithjohnson1984

Hello,

My name is miss marita johnson,I am a sweet girl of about 23 years old.I am looking for a honest and God's fearing man for a long term relationship that my lead to a better thing in future.

I came across your profile and i decide to make a contact with you.If you are intrested to know more about me,contact me via my private email id which is ([email protected]) to enable me give you my pictures for view so that you will know more about me.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Have a nice day
Miss marita Johnson

edithjohnson1984

Hello my dear,

I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it.As you know age can never be a barrier between true love,what matter most in any relationship is love.My name is Miss.Marita Johnson,i am single 25 years old,single never married before.

You can contact me via my private email address ([email protected]) I will like to know about you so that i can tell you more about myself,I will also attached my picture in the next mail to you.I wait to hear from you soonest.

have a nice day,

Marita Johnson

edithjohnson1984

Hello my dear,

I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it.As you know age can never be a barrier between true love,what matter most in any relationship is love.My name is Miss.Marita Johnson,i am single 23 years old,never married before.

I am looking for a honest and God's fearing man for a long term relationship that may lead to any better thing in future.

You can contact me via my private email address ([email protected]) I will like to know about you so that i can tell you more about myself,I will also attached my picture in the next mail to you.I wait to hear from you soonest.

have a nice day,

Marita Johnson

edith johnson said…
hello
my name is marita i come a cross your email contact to day as i was browsing it give me great a pleasure to communicate with you i decide to drop you a message for you to know that some one is thinking about you and i will also like to know you the more;if you wouldn't mind here is my email address([email protected]) i want you to send an email to my mail box so i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am hoping to hear from you soon with love and care
thanks
miss marita

edith johnson said…
Hello,

how are you today I hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today,please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.

I am a girl of about 23years old,I believe that age,race or language can not be a barrier to a true love,I am honestly looking for a sincere,honest and God's fearing man for a long term relationship that may lead to any better thing in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through this mail for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.here is my email contact....([email protected])

your new friend.

Miss.Marita

maritangoma1986

Hello,

My name is Miss Marita David Ngoma,a girl of about 23years old,single never married before.I am looking for a honest,sincerity and God's fearing man for a long term relationship that may lead to any better thing in future.

I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it.As you know age or colour can never be a barrier between true love,what matter most in any relationship is love.If you are intrested to know more about me you can contact me via my private email address ([email protected])

I will like to know about you so that i can tell you more about myself in my next message,I will also attached my picture for your view.

have a nice day,

Marita Ngoma.

Send by sweetlove2

Hola, Mi nombre es perder ngoma Marita, soy una dulce niña de unos 23 años old.I Busco un honesto y temor de Dios para el hombre una relación a largo plazo que mi conducir a una mejor cosa en future.I llegó a través de su perfil y i decidir hacer un contacto con you.If que está interesado en saber más acerca de mí, en contacto conmigo a través de mi correo electrónico de identificación que es (maritangoma1986 AT yahoo.fr) para que voy a dar mi opinión de imágenes para que usted sepa más acerca de me. Esperando saber de usted lo antes posible. De su siempre. Marita Ngoma

sweetlove55:

Hola, Mi nombre es perder ngoma Marita, soy una dulce niña de unos 23 años old.I Busco un honesto y temor de Dios para el hombre una relación a largo plazo que mi conducir a una mejor cosa en future.I llegó a través de su perfil y i decidir hacer un contacto con you.If que está interesado en saber más acerca de mí, en contacto conmigo a través de mi correo electrónico de identificación que es (maritangoma1986@y hoo.fr) para que voy a dar mi opinión de imágenes para que usted sepa más acerca de me. Esperando saber de usted lo antes posible.De su siempre. Marita Ngoma

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.