Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13952 by The Enchantress Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:03 pm
ANDREW PATTERSON

Claims to be a doctor and captain in US Army serving in Iraq, and has a dependant son aged 15 named "Smith".

Also claims to be of mixed UK/USA descendancy.

Mail address used [email protected]

Actual location of this scammer is Nigeria

This scammer prefers to use IM chat and phone text - but sends many "stolen" poems by mail to his victims.

Stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Note the uniform is Canadian Navy (rank) Lieutenant-Commander.

May also request a form be filled in and returned to "Lt.Martin Powell" at this mail address [email protected]

To: victim
Re: request for leave

Your request was received and has been forwarded to all the necessary department of the US Army for authorization.The Department of Defense will review the profiles of the service member on behalf of which leave request is file and determine eligibility.Once deemed eligible i shall advise every update about your request directly to you, I will send you an update as soon as i receive the authorization to move on with the processing.

Best Regards,
Lt.Martin Powell

Processing officer,
Transit department
US army.

Subject: Re: request for leave

From the transit department of the U.S Army,this is to inform you that your request concerning the process of Captain Andrew Patterson Leave has been Authorized to start with immediate effect according to the D.O.D policy on leave,pass and liberty.

Kindly provide the following information for the processing of paper works.

Your Name :
Address :
Phone number :
Fax number :

I shall update you with processing procedure with time.

Best Regards,

Lt.Martin Powell

Prior to your transit processing on behalf of Captain Andrew Patterson,kindly find the documents attached,print them out and read carefully then provide the require information.(fill with black or blue
ink)scan and send the carefully filled document for the continue processing of your leave request.

Note:You are advised to follow all instructions you are given and respond fast.

Thanks for co-operation,

Lt.Martin Powell.

Prior to your transit processing on behalf of Captain Andrew Patterson,kindly find the enclosed attachment(privacy act statement). study carefully and sign as the beneficiary if you agree with the terms and provisions of this act.

You also need to state the number of weeks you wish to request for your spouse.I await your response to this update so that we can continue the processing on the leave request.

Regards,

Lt.Martin Powell

Prior to the transit processing of Captain Andrew Patterson,the signed copy of the privacy act was received and have been forwarded to all necessary department for leave request approval.

5 weeks leave will be processed for your spouse as requested and you'll be advise with further update accordingly.

Thanks,

Lt.Martin Powell.

Fake form;

Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#13953 by The Enchantress Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 pm
Mails from: [email protected];

hello xxxxx?

how are you doing.i joined the site about 5days ago.i'm very new to all this.just want to try if i can meet someone very interesting.someone i can share my dreams with.can you tell me more about yourself xxxxx?when will you be free to chat tomorrow.hope to hear from you soon

andrew

Hello xxxxx how are you doing.good to hear from you once again.Right now i'm Kabul for one year national peace keeping mission.my lad smith will be 15years next month.when exactly will you be free to chat.hope to hear from you soon.

Hello xxxxx how are you doing?I've missed you so much.are you free to chat right now.what are your plans for tomorrow.

i care
andrew

Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day.
I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips.

My feelings are growing stronger and stronger every day. You confide in me. That melts me inside. No one has ever in my life talked to me about their hurts and sorrows and I love that. We both have gone through so much, and I feel like I relate to you on a much higher level than I have ever felt before. We have the same interests and the same likes. I know I am a person that needs gratification, and you seem to fulfill my needs in every way

I think that if we take our time and do everything right, this love could blossom into a fairytale romance. All I ask - and I know I have said it before – is that you be true to me and be true to yourself. I have put all my trust in you, and I have opened every fiber of my being to you and only you. I also said I don't care about looks or money, granted they are nice things, but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe.I want a future wife in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night
with. I want it. I deserve it, as do you.

I sincerely hope that you feel the same as I do about you.

You are beautiful, you leave me speechless, you turn tears into happy bliss, you make bad things seem not so bad. You astonish me and you brighten every aspect of my life. Like you said, it’s
amazing that we’ve grown so close in such a short amount of time. The feelings blossomed rapidly and I don't want to lose that. I have fallen madly in love with you. You are everything and more than what I have dreamed of my entire life. You would make me happier than the richest person in the world by sharing your love with me.

I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life.I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end. Please take this to heart, Baby;

I love you.

I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with tears every night waiting for the moment I can hear from you. I don't know this feeling - I have never experienced it. I want you by my side. I could never get tired of being near you whether on the phone, through emails or talking in person. I missed you more than words can say. I genuinely love you.

Andrew

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.