Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#13961 by blueheart Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:14 pm
He has written this letter and similar letters.....

Hello..'ME' how was your day and your family as well i which to meet you and i no that very soon i will be with you .ok.am happy to hear this from you 'ME' ok..yes the money i need is about 1500$ to get the document from the Nigeria security company...my love i no that will far from each other but this is the time for us to meet ok as soon i get the document from here i will be coming to meet you and i will give you ..your own money if you no that you can not be with me because of your husband but i really want to be with you 'ME' i love you pleas my love you can help me to get the money from your husband so if am there i will pay you back or you can take a loan from any body over there i give you a promise i will pay all the money back ok..Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the persI love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.
Thank you honey for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.
Always and Forever Yours,on I was looking for. My heart told me that my Princess Charming was there 'ME' i love you plead help me out ok....
.............JOHNNY