Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13981 by The Enchantress Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:49 am
ANGELA WALTER

Liar and romance scammer

User name used angelface35

Yahoo user name angelajw35

Claims 30 or 31 years old, single with no children and living in Tilbury, Essex or Tadley, Hampshire or London, England

Note this report;

"This scammer pretended to be working for texaco in Benin. Conned me into believing she needed money for her entry into the uk. She was due to fly to the uk to meet me, but on the way was involved in a car crash, gets rushed to hospital, and requested me to pay for medical expenses"

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.myadpost.com/angelface35/

Name: Angela Walter
Female
London England

I am a Young girl looking for a serious and long term relationship that will lead to something great in life. I want a relationship that I can develop with love and trust. I am loving and very romantic. I am looking for that man that who love me for whom I am and share in my dream

http://www.datanta.co.uk/user-view_user-11861.html

Angela Walter I am a Women from Tilbury In England Tadley Tilbury

MY Note - Tadley << ?? (Hampshire) Tilbury << ?? (Essex)

Language: English Language
Marital Status: Single
Do you have children? No
Height: 5'6
Body Type: Thin
Eyes: browm Eyes
Weight - Pounds: 52
Do you drink?: Socially
Do you smoke?: No

Headline: I am a slim Girl and good looking

I define myself: I am a Young girl looking for a Long term Relationship that could lead to something Great in life. I am Caring and very Romantic. I Love travelling and seeing new places of the world, I Play Tennis and love to Listen to Good Music.

Personality: lively

Romantic: romantics

Ideal Date: I like what I have read about his profile and ok by me.

First Date: My first date was ok, it was a table for two and we chat over the food, it was fun

Ideal Person: I am looking for that man that is ready for a long term relationship , a man that is caring, loving and very romantic.

Interests: I Love travelling and listening to Good Music
Favorite Club: friends united
Kind of Movies: romantic comedy
Favorite Movie: Pursuit of happiness
Favorite Food: English foods
Job: Technical Illustrator
Profession: Engineering
Incomming: moderate

Study Level: university
Study Type: university

Message;

I have just joined this dating site and I am interested in what i have read about your profile and will really want to know more about you. You can also take your time and read my profile and try and get back to me if you think need be. I will love to write you and tell you more about myself and send you my pics likewise get more of your pics. You can also send me your email address, I will be willing to write you if you dont mind, My email address is [email protected] for better communication. Hoping to read from you. Hope I am not being too forward with this, forgive me if I am pretty new in this. Angela

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement