Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13986 by The Enchantress Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:52 am
CASSANDRA JOSE

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Chassandhra Jose

User names used lildhenise lilcandyjose lilcandygirl chassandhrajose

Claims 22 years old, dob 26th December 1986, living in Japan or Norwalk or California City, California, USA or The Philippines

Mail address used [email protected]

Note - this scammer using two different sets of stolen photographs.

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://lildhenise.sparkusers.com/

lildhenise Im not an angel, im a lil devil disguise

Sex Female
Age 22
Sexual Preference Male
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Asian
Hair Color Brown
Country Japan
Desired Relationship Other Relationship
Height 5' 7" (171 cm)
Political Views Liberal
Smoker Occasional

i love to dance, chill with my friends and to make friends to you......

i am beautiful solitary a girl, which believes in persisting love and romantic of feeling, I am want to find its second half and create strong and friendly family. I simply want human happiness, love and be loved! 'm crazy in some ways like being with someone I want to be with... I'm not an angel, I'm a little devil in disguise.. i see myself just like any normal and ordinary people around me.. I try to be mature enough to handle things on my own. I am usually a positive person and tries to see the good in others but there are those that are just too hard to deal with and leave me with no choice but to take it under my control. You have to be worth it in order to tame me up. And no, its not gonna be easy. So basically,this is an overview of who I am. Iâ m positive and optimistic and if you think you got what it takes to sweep me right off my feet bring it on....what happens next is up to you. You wanna talk? email me:[email protected]

http://joegreenstein.com/user/lilcandyjose

lilcandyjose

Name cassandra jose
Gender Female
I'm From norwalk, california
Age 22

Hi my name is Chassandhra. I'm crazy in some other ways like being with someone I want to be with... I'm not an angel, I'm a little devil in disguise.. i see myself just like any normal and ordinary people around me.. I try to be mature enough to handle things on my own. I am usually a positive person and tries to see the good in others but there are those that are just too hard to deal with and leave me with no choice but to take it under my control. You have to be worth it in order to tame me up. And no, its not gonna be easy. So basically,this is an overview of who I am. I?m positive and optimistic and if you think you got what it takes to sweep me right off my feet bring it on....what happens next is up to you. You wanna talk?

http://af.netlog.com/lilcandyjose

lilcandyjose

vroulik - 22 jare, norwalk, United States

Naam chassandhra jose
Geboortedatum 26/12/1986
Beroep Student

http://www.plurk.com/lilcandygirl

lilcandygirl

cassandra jose
22 years old, female
from Philippine, Philippines

Hi my name is Chassandhra.
I'm crazy in some ways like being with someone I want to be with...
I'm not an angel, I'm a little devil in disguise..
i see myself just like any normal and ordinary people around me..
ym: lilcandyjose@yc

http://member.wayn.com/chassandhrajose

chassandhrajose

Name : Chassandhra Jose
Nationality : Filipino

Eye Colour Green
Hair Colour Blonde
Build Curvy
Height 5' 7' (170 cm)
Occupation Hospitality
Education Degree
Religion Catholic
Ethnic Origin White/Caucasian

Hi my name is Chassandhra. I'm crazy in some other ways like being with someone I want to be with... I'm not an angel, I'm a little devil in disguise.. i see myself just like any normal and ordinary people around me.. I try to be mature enough to handle things on my own. I am usually a positive person and tries to see the good in others but there are those that are just too hard to deal with and leave me with no choice but to take it under my control. You have to be worth it in order to tame me up. And no, its not gonna be easy. So basically,this is an overview of who I am. I’m positive and optimistic and if you think you got what it takes to sweep me right off my feet bring it on...

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#13987 by The Enchantress Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:54 am
Messages;

to sweep me right off my feet bring it on....what happens next is up to you. give me a buzz on my yahoo: lilcandyjose et yeah who dot com

I love to have a great time and meet people, and I truly believe EVERYTHING in life happens for a reason.yahoom:[email protected]

Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.