Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14012 by The Enchantress Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:08 pm
JANE JENKINS

Liar and romance scammer

User name used janechix123

Claims 20 years old, dob 23rd may 1989, single, no children and living in Washington, Vermont or Angelica, New York or Firestone Park, California, USA

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

IP = 202.78.103.231 or 121.96.56.194 = both Quezon in Philippines

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.filipinaconnection.com/ShowUser_uid_janechix123.aspx

“Sex is nature's way of saying 'Hi!'”

Username: janechix123

Height: 5' 6" - 168cm Weight: 123 lbs - 56 kg
Body Type: Slim Looking for: Dates
Eyes: Black Hair: Black
Smoking: No Drinking: Often

About me: People say that I am nice and kind girl, sometimes too naive. I’m creative lady with so many interests that it will be hard to tell you and not to forget something! Smile I'm open for something new and unknown. I don't afraid of changes in my life, because everything is interesting for me and I want to learn more. I’m always in good mood and positive thinking. I have good sense of style and I like to create new dresses. I want from this life something new: new experience, new acquaintances, new sensations, new life... My credo is: Live your life fully but don’t forget about tomorrow’s day. Life is one day and this day is today.

Looking for: I am just looking for man who will take all my love and care. Whom I will believe and who will understand me. He has to be honest with me, faithful and kind. Ideal relations is accepting of drawbacks of each other. People have to love the drawbacks of each other and don’t press upon each other. People say that love is blind. I don’t agree with it love isn’t blind it just sees what matters. Besides the couple has to be honest and faithful, have similar interests and intentions for life. They have to be best friends, best companions and best lover. So I am here and I hope to find my man with whom we will create such relations.
Interests: Movies

http://www.someonenew.com/view_profile.asp?user=69048

janechix123 Gender: Female
Body Type: Ask me Later
Language: English
Marital Status: single
Children: None

People say that I am nice and kind girl, sometimes too naive. I’m creative lady with so many interests that it will be hard to tell you and not to forget something! Smile I'm open for something new and unknown. I don't afraid of changes in my life, because everything is interesting for me and I want to learn more. I’m always in good mood and positive thinking. I have good sense of style and I like to create new dresses. I want from this life something new: new experience, new acquaintances, new sensations, new life... My credo is: Live your life fully but don’t forget about tomorrow’s day. Life is one day and this day is today.you can look at me or we can chat prettyjane90etyehwhodatcum

http://www.collegeluv.com/Applications/MemberProfile/ViewProfile.aspx?PersistLayoutTemplate=1&MOAX=26&MOOB=HasPhoto&MOR=223&PremEntPoint=1&MemberID=115030999&MOAM=18&Ordinal=4&LayoutTemplateID=11&EntryPoint=3

janechix123 20 years old Firestone Pk, CA

Relationship Status: Single
Non-Smoker
I drink: Socially

Woman seeking a Man
For: A Date, Friends, Marriage, A Long-term Relationship, Intimacy/Something Physical, Marriage & Children, Activity Partners, Others to email/chat with

Message;

im looking for

I am just looking for man who will take all my love and care. Whom I will believe and who will understand me. He has to be honest with me, faithful and kind. Ideal relations is accepting of drawbacks of each other. People have to love the drawbacks of each other and don’t press upon each other. People say that love is blind. I don’t agree with it love isn’t blind it just sees what matters. Besides the couple has to be honest and faithful, have similar interests and intentions for life. They have to be best friends, best companions and best lover. So I am here and I hope to find my man with whom we will create such relations. prettyjane90etyehwhodatcum

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement