Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14055 by The Enchantress Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:54 pm
ELENA GOLTSOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Oksana Maeva

Claims 28 or 29 years old, dob 10th September 1980 or 25th October 1979, living in Moscow, Russia

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

X mailer The Bat! (v1.62r)

This scammers mail address listed on this warning site;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email2.htm

Mails;

Hello xxxxx!!!

How are you? I hope, what you perfectly spend yours weekend? I would like to speak you, that today at me fine mood. Today good day in Moscow and fine weather. How is the weather in
your country I would like to discuss with you, what I would like to see in the man with which I
shall be ready to spend my life. The most important is a love. I think, that if two persons love
each other they can overcome. I always see an example in my parents. My mum and daddy live together more than 30 years and they still strongly love each other. I know, that they had very difficult moments in their lives, but they could overcome all this. I am confident, what exactly in feelings disappears a secret of eternal happiness in family. I want, that man loved me and that I loved him.

And how it is possible to deserve love? I already wrote to you, that I do not believe in love at
first sight. It is very important for me, that my man accepted me with all my merits and demerits.
Certainly, I can change much in my life for the sake of the lovely person, but both of us should
make concessions. Are you agree with me? My man always should put family on the first place.
Certainly I can take offence very strongly if my man will forget about anniversary of our
acquaintance or wedding, or even my birthday. I never demand a lot of attention and for me enough words ” I love you my darling!!! ” You know, that women very much like to hear pleasant words. Also the trust is very important for me between spouses and honesty in relations. Certainly, sometimes it is possible to go on small lie… For example, to make a surprise, but it cannot be abused… It only pair words, that I see the most important… Probably I have missed something, but it not so is important as love and understanding…

First of all I would like to give the address. I think, that the best is to allow to you the address of my parents. I can receive there mail without problems. ok?

address: Akademik Bakulev street, 12-4. Moscow, postal code: 117513, for Elena Goltsova.

(it’s my full name). I hope, that you can find out more in detail on the Internet. I understand you, that you do not remember the first toy, but it not a problem. I understand, that has passed a lot of time and you already overlooked about it but if you will recollect you can to write to me. I again should apologize before you and finish this letter. Sorry and bye.

Hello my new friend xxxxx!

I am glad to receive your answer today. Know, your letter really very much has pleased me! In this world all so is unfair. I wish to find the man which will love me and to respect, but unfortunately in life men for whom it is necessary from me only sex came across me.

I would like to speak, that I am simply disappointed, that I could not find the man in my native
city and consequently I have come in the Internet to try find the man with which I can to talk, the
man with which at me will be the common interests. I hope that you understand me? I hope that you too serious the man and you wish to create long relations.

Well, I shall tell to you a little about myself. I live in the city of Moscow in Russia. My age of
28, my bithday 25th October, 1979. With this letter I send you the photos and I hope that they will
like you? You will see on a photo, that my eyes grey, light of hair blonde, growth 5.6., weight 56
kg. I studied at philosophical faculty at University of the Russian Academy of education! I have
ended University of 5 years back and after that I tried to find good work in Moscow, but
unfortunately I could not find good work on a speciality and now I work as the seller and I sell in
a department of products. My life develops unsuccessfully and I hope that shortly all will be in
another way and I can be the happy woman.

I hope that I have not tired you with the told? I would like, that you told about yourselves slightly. I have to you a pair of questions and I hope that you will answer them. Tell in what city
you live also what amount of people live in your city? You have sights in city and if yes may name
greatest of them? I hope that we can find out each other better. I at once am sorry for my English
language, but I studied it at school and overlooked it and consequently some phrases will be wrong, but I hope that you will help to improve my English language. ok?

I think that on that I shall finish this letter and I shall wait your answer, mine the lovely stranger.

Yours faithfully Oksana.

Message;

Hello… How is your mood in this fine spring day? I’m fine but lonely… It’s why I have decided to try relations on the Internet… For a long time I had profile only on Russian sites of acquaintances… It tiresomely to receive letters from men which want only sex… I have been married, but I have no children and is already divorced. I ask you to read closely my profile and if you see at us something the common – answer me. I shall not hide from you, that really I want to find the new husband abroad because I do not see in Russian men resoluteness and aspiration to creation of family. I saw TV show about Internet – acquaintances and have decided to try it too… I wanted to find Russian man all over again, but acquaintance on the Internet appeared similar as real in the street… The Same questions… The Same aspiration to achieve sex as soon as possible… I want to find love… I Want to have children… If you want to continue our dialogue – write to me on email: [email protected] Or write here with your email address. Bye. Wish you great day.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement