Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14069 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 am
EKATERINA IVANOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 28 or 29 years old, dob 4th May 1980, single, never married, no children, living in Novocheboksarsk, Republic of Chuvashia, Russia or Paris, France

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer on this dating site;

http://www.datanta.fr/user-view_user-106018.html

Ekaterina I am a wife paris

Seeking Woman Nationality: France

Brief Description: hello!

I define myself: I would like to find someone who loved me and respected, who Loves the Children, Refers validly people and humor. I do not know as we still can describe the person from which I would find people he can not ideals. When I meet such person I both understand that! Write me, I'm very happy! Write me please on my email address: [email protected]

Interests: [email protected] ekateri-lo @ yandex.com

Mails;

Hallo xxxxx!!!!

Ich bin froh dass Sie mir geschrieben haben! Ich wartete höher den Brief sehr. Ich doch mutig die sehr bescheidene Frau, aber mich Ihnen zu schreiben und mir will ich mit Ihnen die Bekanntschaft haben und, Sie erkennen, aber ich weiß nicht, wie es und wie zu beginnen zu beginnen, über mich zu erzählen. Ich denke dass wir einander über uns erzählen können, und, einander erkennen. Mir scheint unser Dialog wird angenehm. Wie Sie denken? Ich schrieb den Menschen, die sich weit von mir befinden, in anderem Land früher nicht, aber mir wurde es interessant und ich habe mich entschieden, Ihnen zu schreiben. Im folgenden Brief werde ich über mich ein wenig erzählen! Ich würde Sie darum bitten dass Sie auf meine Briefe aufrichtig antworteten, da mir a????? die Aufrichtigkeit und die Wahrheit gefällt!! Ich will Ihnen mein dem Foto schicken und ich wollte, dass Sie mir Ihr geschickt haben!
Ich werde Ihren Brief mit der Ungeduld warten!
Ihre neue Freundin Ekaterina.

(translation)

Hello xxxxx!!!!

I am gladly that you me wrote! I waited more highly the letter much. I nevertheless courageously the very modest woman to write but me you and me want I with you the acquaintance to have and, you recognize, but I do not know to begin as it and as to be begun, about me to tell. I think that we each other over us for telling can, and, each other recognize. Me seems our dialogue becomes pleasant. How do you think? I did not write humans, who are far from me, in other country in former times, but me it interesting and I had decided, you to write. In the following I will tell letter about me a little! I for it would ask you that you to my letters answered sincere, there me a????? the sincerity and the truth pleases!! I want to send mine to you the photo and I wanted that you sent it to me! I will wait your letter with the impatience! Its new friend Ekaterina.

Hallo xxxxx!!!

Ich habe heute Ihren Brief bekommen, und ich bin glücklich, weil ich mit Ihnen den Verkehr haben kann.
Ich so wünsche erkennen Sie über Sie grösser. Aber ich weiß wovon nicht, zu beginnen. Ich habe Ihr bemerktes Profil, und Ihnen habe ich gefallen. Ich hoffe, ebenso, wie Sie mir! Ich wollte auf Ihre Fragen antworten, die Sie mir aufgeben wollen!
Ich hoffe, dass meine Antworten Ihnen klar sein werden. Ich will über mich möglichst viel sagen. Mich rufen Ekaterina. Mir jetzt 28 Jahre und lebe ich mit Von den Eltern in der Wohnung. Ich war niemals verheiratet hatte die Kinder nicht. Ich lebe in die Stadt Novocheboksarsk.
xxxxx netten mein für dem Foto die hast du mir Danke dir du sehr sympathisch xxxxx geschickt:) Ich arbeite in der kleinen Firma. Ich arbeite dort den Sekretär, und ich helfe, den Plan des Vorgesetzten und noch verschiedene Papierarbeit zu machen. Meine Arbeit angenehm zu mir, obwohl manchmal sie langstielig und derartig stattfindet.
Vor kurzem habe Ich mich entschieden, zu versuchen, ins Internet kennenzulernen. Mir ist es interessant, was Sie wünschen würden, über mich zu erkennen? Fragen Sie mich, und ich bin obligatorisch, auf Sie zu antworten. Ich hoffe, Das, dass Sie die Fotografie auch schicken werden. Ich wollte grösser sie bekommen.
Ich schicke Ihnen die Fotografie. Ich hoffe, Das, dass es zu Ihnen angenehm ist. Ich wollte fragen! Was Ihnen in den Frauen zu gefallen? Welchen Charakter? Welcher soll sie sein? Ich würde die Noblesse sehr wünschen!
Ich hoffe, dass morgen ich Ihren Brief und Ihren wieder bekommen werde Die Fotografie. Ich werde sehr warten. Sie werden nicht vergessen, mir den Brief zu schreiben? Ich hoffe, es war nicht anwesend.
Ich warte sehr…
Ihre neue Freundin Ekaterina.

(translation)

Hello xxxxx!!!

I got today your letter, and I am happy, because I can have traffic with you. I wish in such a way recognize you over you more largely. But I know about which not to begin. I have your noticed profile, and I pleased you. I hope, likewise, how her me! I wanted to answer to your questions, which want to give you to me up! I hope that my answers you will be clear. I want to say about me as much as possible. Ekaterina call me. Me and I live now 28 years also on parents in the dwelling. I was not had never married the children. I live into the city Novocheboksarsk. xxxxx nice mine for the photo those you sent to me thanks you you very pleasantly xxxxx:) I work in the small company. I work there the secretary, and I help to make the plan of the superior and still different paper work. My work pleasantly to me, although sometimes it takes place langstielig and so. Recently I decided to try to become acquainted in the Internet. Me it is interesting, which you would wish to recognize over me? Ask me, and I am mandatory to answer to you. I hope, that you will also send the photography. I wanted to get more largely it. I send the photography to you. I hope, that it is pleasant to you. I wanted to ask! To please which you in the women? Which character? Which should be it? I would wish the Noblesse much! I hope that I will again get your letter and their tomorrow the photography. I will wait much. They are not forgotten to write me the letter? I hope, it was not present. I wait much… Its new friend Ekaterina

Hola mi dulce xxxxx!

Gracias por tu apoyo, soy muy contenta leer tuyo la carta.
Amable, en weekend era a los padres en el poblado. He pasado
maravillosamente el tiempo! Perdona que no podia escribirte ayer.
Sabes, hoy por la noche a mi sonabas. Parece, esto ha pasado por
primera vez - te veia claramente, como si en la realidad. ?No
presentas, con que sonrisa grande sobre la persona me he despertado!
Todavia la media hora estaba en la cama y pensaba en ti, sonaba con
aquel tiempo, que pasaremos juntos... Esto sera admirable, soy
segura!

Podria ser contigo del 12 de septiembre al 27 de septiembre! Esto
sera muy conveniente para mi! Puedo vivir a tu, esto no me es dificil.
No se preocupes por favor por esto. Podria buscar los billetes en el
aeropuerto A Coruna. Es conveniente irte alla? Claro, podria buscar
el aeropuerto mas cerca a ti, pero esto es mas caro mucho...
xxxxx, era ya en la agencia turistica y tengo muchas novedades para
tu. Para volar a ti a mi es necesario tener las pruebas de la vida
estable en Rusia y algunos documentos. Hare todo en algunos dias.
Pienso, esto sera no dificil. La verdad es que, queria tener que hacer
nunca con los funcionarios publicos. Sabes, me parece a veces que toda
esta burocracia es creada para complicar especialmente nuestra vida.
Oia en Europa hay mucho no por la imagen de papel y electronica, una
verdad? Por desgracia, a nosotros esto no asi - somos obligados a
recoger un monton de papeles y estar en los turnos fabulosamente
largos, cada vez, cuando es necesario tener que hacer con los
funcionarios publicos. Pero ahora soy libre del trabajo y podre perder
todo el tiempo libre por esto, no se preocupes.
Es probable, la embajada exigira las confirmaciones adicionales de mi
vida estable. En la agencia turistica me han dicho que todo esto se
hace para abastecer la seguridad del ciudadano al extranjero. Podria
hacer el visado a traves de la firma en Saratov, pero esto se apretara
mas que para un mes y exigira mucho dinero - toman casi quinientos
(currency), pero toman todo el trabajo con los documentos sobre si. El modo
mas rapido - ir a Moscu, en la embajada y recibir el visado es alli
ocupara sobre una semana. En seguida tomare consigo las cosas y tan
pronto como todo sera preparado, volare a tu. Es el modo mas
conveniente y rapido, amable - he pensado bien en esto.
Todavia me han dicho que como mi sera necesario comprar los billetes
que el funcionario en la embajada no tarde en la entrega del visado.
Si tengo los billetes en las manos y los cheques viajeros para mostrar
la solvencia, me daran el visado, es probable hasta en 5 dias. Amable
xxxxx, como mi sera necesario que me hayas ayudado comprar los
billetes. Invito a dividir los gastos por la mitad - pienso que esto
sera justo. Es que a mi sera necesario dinero al billete hasta Moscu,
a la residencia alli (tratare de encontrar barato el motel, pero en
Moscu los precios locos) y a los gastos adicionales para el visado.,
claro, tengo dinero, pero no podre hacer todo una. A mi es muy
inconveniente pedirte sobre esto, porque suponia que hare todo
independientemente. Pero no pensaba que para el viaje a ti seran
necesarias tantas condiciones. Espero que podras ayudarme comprar los
billetes, y los cheques viajeros mi comprare independientemente.
Esperare tu respuesta, amable. Escribe, tan pronto como podras!
Pienso en ti cada minuto, tuya Sveta!

(translation)

Hello my candy xxxxx!

Thanks for your support, I am very contented to read yours the letter. Amiable, in weekend it was to the parents in the town. I have happened wonderfully the time! It pardons that not podia escribirte yesterday. You know, today at night you sounded. It seems, this has passed - you for the first time veia clearly, as if in the reality. No you present/display, whereupon great smile on the person I have awaked! Still half an hour it was in the bed and it thought about you, sounded with that one time, who we will happen together… This sera admirable, I am safe!

Podria to be with you of the (dates)! This sera very advisable for my! I can live to your, this is not difficult to me. You do not worry please about this. Podria to look for tickets in the airport Corunna. Is advisable irte there? Clearly, podria to look for the airport but near you, but this is but expensive much… xxxxx, were already in the tourist agency and I have many new features for your. In order to fly it is necessary to have the tests of the stable life in Russia and some documents. Hare everything in some days. Fodder, this sera nondifficult. The truth is that, queria to have to never make with the officials government. You know, seems sometimes to me that all this bureaucracy is created to complicate especially our life. Oia in Europe is much not by the electronic image of paper and, a truth? Unfortunately, this not thus - we are forced to pick up a pile of papers and to be in the fabulously long turns, every time, when it is necessary to have to do with officials government. But now I am free of the work and podre to lose all along free by this, you do not worry. It is probable, the embassy exigira the additional confirmations of my stable life. In agency they have said the tourist me that all this is made to supply the security of the citizen to the foreigner.

Podria to make the visa through the company/signature in Saratov, but this would be tightened but that stops a month and exigira much money - almost five hundred (currency) take, but they take all the work with documents on if.

The fast way but - to go to Moscow, in the embassy and to receive the visa are there would occupy on one week. Immediately it will take with himself the things and as soon as everything sera preparation, flies to your. It is the way but advisable and fast, amiable - I have thought well about this. Still they have said that like my sera to me necessary to buy the tickets that the civil servant in the embassy does not take in the delivery of the visa. If I have tickets in the travelling hands and checks to show the solution, me Dahran the visa, is probable until in 5 days.

Amiable xxxxx, like necessary my sera that you have helped me to buy tickets. I invite to divide to the expenses by half - fodder that this sera just. It is that sera necessary money to the ticket until Moscow, the residence there (will try to find the motel cheap, but in Moscow the crazy prices) and to the additional expenses for the visa., clearly, I have money, but podre not to do all one. pedirte is very inconvenient on this, because suponia that hare everything independently. But it did not think that for the trip so many conditions seran necessary. I hope that podras to help me to buy tickets, and the travelling checks my will buy independently. It will wait for your answer, amiable. It writes, as soon as podras! Fodder in you every minute, yours Sveta!

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#14070 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:50 am
(translated from German)

Hello my dear friend, xxxxx!

In my heart you'll be closer to me! It - well, that gives people Anyone who knows me and trusts me so sincerely in the world! And me I think about you a lot!
I like your photography. Send me your photos bigger And you tell me bigger than you.
I am very pleased to receive your letter again, I rate you
My religion - the Christian. The God always in my heart and me Frequently ask is that he has given me the patience and success. I do not make Visit the church often, because I do not think that it is necessary The understanding of faith. I think that God should be in the soul Every human being.
I - not far at all from the music. I have some Lieblingsvollzieher And the composers. I like the rock music of 70 and 80 - The turning The stones, Erik Klapton, the heart, the terrible straits; The Heart, Linda Ronstadt. I like old R and B or The music of the soul as Gladis Nait and Pips and the temptation. I also Like the jazz and easy listening, like Frank Sinatr, Diana Krol, Boney James, and David Benoid.
I never smoked, and I'm not going to do it. I think that it - very harmful habit. But I am concerned the people smoking usual.
The ideal partner for me - the cautious person (the man), who confided in me. The Boundless likes me. I met these people here do not ... Probably I'm waiting For the prince on the white horse.
I travel frequently. Sometimes I visit my grandmother and grandfather in the small town In Russia Gulkevichi in southern Russia, not far from The Black Sea, but I'll do it in last time not. Once I along with my The friend traveled to Sochi in southern Russia, which is located In the Black Sea, but it was long over time. It was noteworthy
My friend, I end this letter now. Hope to say to you Fast! The successful day!
Your Ekaterina.

(translated from German)

Hello my friend xxxxx!!!!!

I'm glad that you reply to my letters. I like you more and There is more. I want you see bigger and bigger. The more I see larger, more You're more to me you please.
Unfortunately for me now, not the phone. 2 weeks back when I came before the accident. I took my bath and I phoned my girlfriend. I took the phone and he slipped to me by the hand just has just fallen into the water. I carried the phone into repair. They told me that you can not make the phone.
xxxxx, I also wanted to talk much with you.
xxxxx, do you have a girlfriend. You ?????? they're strong? They are easily invaded my soul and me are through with each letter.
xxxxx, today I went to the street and saw what surrounds me. I used to A lot of what is not said. You imagine? I go to the street, where they went Not the first year I noticed a lot of new flat. I do not know how to describe it. Once you have learned, it seems to me that in my life These are the changes happen. And only the good guys.
And with you how to do it? How do you feel? You had a successful day?
What the New happened?. xxxxx do you like the movie? Which one?
You like to go to the theater?
I was happy to see the films. Especially about the love and the comedy. xxxxx, as you
You like to relax? We went with friends several years ago in Sochi. On Recovery. I never forget the sea that is so beautiful. If you The smog with me, I have what I think much more would be better. How do you think?
xxxxx, I am sending you the photo.
I think the whole time, you like me or not? I like you very well myself
Is happy that you got to know. And you xxxxx?
Incidentally, my friend, the name for her cat asked to imagine. I do not know What to say. You can you will prompt me? How do you think?
I will wait with impatience for your answer tomorrow.
I hope that your day would be successful and full of happiness.
I wait with impatience for your photos and letters.
Ekaterina.

(translated from German)

Hi, my dear friend xxxxx!

I am very glad to your letter. This means that I find interesting.
This is - a very encouraging and I am grateful. Thank you for it.
Today I had a working day is not yet complete (in Russia are working days and weekends)
heavy and a little sad.
Business - the fact that my boss was unfair to me. Scream at me while I was in what - not guilty. My mood was negative. I think that I am not guilty of what - a little. I was. And nothing more. I was very fragile and hardly an inkling of his offense. It came to me. When the whole situation is cleared up, it is not imeetprinesenny apologies to all for me.
xxxxx, I have no children. Such situations are not uncommon. But let us not be there, you see that I have the rights to which I can only say, and etochelovek - you. Our correspondence is all the more enjoyable. I Feeling that you're really good friends and a sensitive friend. You can contact me. And it is very important in our lives, believe me.
The trust, understanding, do you - only, which is necessary for People is something very special now. We live in a world full of indifference and lies. For example, I despise the wrong men, and I see it they should from the dialogue. I have my girlfriend and her old friend is always disappointed her. He said that loves her, and only saw hisself, modified with prostitutes, lied on the little things from time to time during the night, not at home, her definitely out of this unpleasant situation is constantly sproshenny money on alcohol, even occasionally to beat them. All I know this is not by hearsay, how much time I will calm them down, supported by the difficult minutes, how many tears they cast light on this issue. It was very sad about it. I do not understand how Men can do so. Girl tries to man, and only do so in the soul - often in Russia. I've always tried to People say the truth, not what they had. I think that you are with me agree.
Now in Russia there is a problem with the poor. They sit on the street in rags and ask for money or simply bread. It is a pity for me, If they are. Many have no home, no family, no Work. And they are getting more. We are in Russia - as Although as the norm. Do not condemn people to all of them Attention. Only rarely help people, a word or a little money.
My dear friend, xxxxx, and I would ask you your full name (name) and Address. So I can, but sometimes I have a letter on paper or just a card. That would be a very enjoyable and you and me. But we Russia, like it usually few problems because the people a a little work and get a lot of money for it. Transmission of the bond or letter of around 3 months, according to xxxxx, I you want my home address also. Maybe you want I have to make a card or letter. I would be very happy to do so. I Note that in Russia there are people who have been stolen packages. It is simply ugly. I wish you my home address and my full

My full name - Ekaterina Ivanova
And my homepage address:
Russia
Postcode 429,950
City Novocheboksarsk
Street - Stroiteley 10

You can call me that - something that you want to know about me.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
I am very happy each time I write you!
Your friend from Russia, Ekaterina.

Message;

Je voudrais trouver la personne qui m'aimerait et respectait, qui aime les enfants, Se rapporte valablement aux gens et a l'humour. Je ne connais pas comme on encore peut Décrire la personne de qui moi voudrait trouver, des gens idéaux il n'arrive pas. Quand je rencontrerai une telle personne moi je comprendrai à la fois cela!!! Écrivez me, Je serai très contente!!! Écrivez me s'il vous plaît sur mon adresse électronique : [email protected]

(translation)

I would like to find someone who loved me and respected, which loves children, refers properly to people and humor. I do not know as o No re enco can describe the person that I would find people he can not ideals. When I meet such person I both understand that! Write me, I'm very happy! Write me please on my email address: [email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.