Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14075 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:40 pm
JANE SMITH

Liar and romance scammer

User name used janesmith2579

Claims 29 years old, dob 10th or 25th October 1979, single, never married, no children, living in Glendora, California, USA, but working as a model in Nigeria

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer is using stolen photographs of model "Deanna Dupree"

This scammer on this dating site http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=5517

janesmith2579
- 29 y/o female
- glendora, USA

ProfileType single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1979 - October - 10
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Smoker No
Drinker No

I am jane smith and i am for real. I`m still single still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with, I really hope you`re been sincere and honest with me cos I don`t want no more drama in my life .............I live life in the fast lane but am willing to see what it is like to chill out and just be with the right man.I dont have time for playing games around, cos its very awwful when someone hurt another good feelings.

I need a man with good conversation,intelligence,street smarts and one who knows how to treat a woman I`m willing to relocate.I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches.I like to party and have fun. I beleive if you care & love someone, Dont ever Loose a grip on that person.coz you never know, the one u let go might b the one you have waited for all your life.

Mails;

Hunnie,

i am so sorry that i couldnt connect to you yesterday, the server is bad and thats reason why i couldnt connect. I miss you here and i love your sexy email to me. It giv me confidence and i believe in you so much. i want you to know that i cant disappoint you for anything. I have made up my mind to come to you and be with you forever so far you dont fail me. i want you to know that i cant hurt you for anything. I love you more everyday and i cant wait to be in your arm. thank you for the pics to me, i love it all. i am really waiting for you come online with me.

Jane cares

Dear xxxxx,

Hey, Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. Why have you decided not talk to me since yesterday, i wake up this morning just to think i am going to meet you online but yet you are not here just come to me and tell me what is happening. Do you remember all those things you say to me that give me confidence that you are not going to leave me for anything. but righ tnow you make me worry and i can die with my worryness. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

Ever since the first time we chatted online, i know you are the one for me I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time i stayed connected to you. But right now, what is happned, i am really wondering now. i hope to hear from you very soon or i will die

jane cares

Love always,
Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#14076 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Mails continue with this scammer now sending mails to the victim - posing as doctor.

Dear Mr. xxx?,

Good day to you. I know you don't know me but I'm the head Physician in Hopewell Hospital.

During the night, just about 10pm last night, one Miss Jane smith was rushed into our emergency room suffering from concussion and multiple wounds sustained in a fatal car accident.

According to the Policemen that came in with her, the cab she was travelling in had a head on collision with an oncoming truck. It was so severe that the driver died before getting medical attention. Miss Jane, though is in a coma right now but has been stabilsed.

We've been in a dillema as to what to do since she's a foreigner which means she has to be specially taken care of. But we also have to inform any next of kin she has. This was a problem until the Policemen going through her belongings found your name and address as her husband in her Diary. I've been trying to call your number since then to no avail so I decided to send you a mail instead. Please, it's quite important that you reply me as soon as you get this.

Miss jane is stable now even though she was on life support for some time earlier but she has internal injuries. An X-Ray scan conducted showed that she has a broken rib pinning down her right lung. I am going to need to perform a surgical procedure on her as soon as possible to save her life.

And there lies my dillema now. My first obligation is to do all that is needed to save her life but the law requires that a next of kin sign an indemnity before the surgical procedure can be performed.So you need to contact me as soon as possible so that we can safe her life.

I realise that you are quite far away but this has to be done before we can go ahead with the surgical procedure. But don't worry we've gone through a similar situation before and it can all be aranged but we have to be quick about this. I can send you details of an attorney we use here who'll tell you how to go about getting a Power of Attorney signed so we can go ahead with this and save her life.

It is imperative that you reply this mail as soon as you get this or alternatvely
call me on +2348085089831.

Yours,
Dr. Emmanuel Akintola

Hello mr xxxx,

How is work and family over there. I am been informed by your wife that you want to know the exact prise for the hospital bills.Well, we must say that we receive the sum of 1600 usd for the operation bill and you know you have to balance up before for the accomodtion bills and the bed space with feeding allowance which is 1389. right now she over stayed and she is paying more for the acconmodation, feeding and the bed space which is just 600. The total of all is 1989 usd.

Sir, you might save the compesation you want to give me for now and when your wife is with you you then think of what to do for me in future. We still have a lot to do together. I am very sorry that what we agree on has changed, its due to some things that are over my power and i dont want to lose my job. I deeply regret any inconviniency this can cost you.

Yours faithfully,

Emmanuel akintola

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.