Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14164 by The Enchantress Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:42 am
TORRANCE P

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 47 years old, widower with dependant "child", born in California, grew up in UK but now living and working as a building contractor in Los Angeles, California, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer on this dating site http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5429442523

Torrance P - I seek a Woman who can take care of my Child and also Bring me Happiness.
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, French, German
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Message;

Hello, How are you doing today? I was just browsing through some profiles and your beautifully constructed profile caught my eye that was why i sent you this message. How I wish we could be friends or more what do you seek? as i seek a girlfriend. It will be like a dream come true as i have Gone through a Lot on the Internet here,I am really missing the company of a woman and something tells me as I browse through your profile that we could have a great deal together. Why dont you take this risk that life has just presented you and see how it goes? I cant wait to read from you soon.I am a single man called Torrance,I am working as a contractor.My name is Torrance i was born in California but grew up in the uk and came back to California am a widower who lost his wife for many years back i have a girl living with me who i love so much she is all i have got with me i promised her mother to take good care of her i just think of having another woman to be her mother so any woman that will love me would have to love my child also.i am ready to relocate with the right woman for me and the right woman will be a woman that will be honest faithful loving caring and who will love me for whom i am. Am a building constructor who travels a lot i love water pools and playing games i love taking coffee every morning and i love a woman who can cook and i love matured woman.........I would describe myself as fun, adventuresome, enthusiastic, confident and honest...and probably a romantic as well. I love my work, family and friends and pretty much life in general. Being adventuresome I love to travel and do new things. There are so many great places, things to see and people to meet. In general I like to keep it healthy in all aspects of life, as long as it doesn't interfere with enjoying life. I have a great career in entertainment and love everything from movies (at the theater, or cuddled up with wine in front of the fire) to comedy, to concerts. I can dance if the mood is right...like under a full moon. I also enjoy most activities and sports, either in person or at home with a beer and bowl of chips! Nature and anything in the outdoors is very uplifting and motivational for me. I love to hike, raft, or just lay out in a meadow and enjoy the sun and flowers and soak up the wilderness vibe. Also, I love water, live on a lake and have a motor home on a lake in Montana. Canoing is particularly peaceful and enjoyable, especially on a lazy river through gorgeous scenery. Occasionally, I have been known to hike under a full moon or just after a snow when it is so quiet all you can hear is your own breath. I eat most anything unless it is burnt or overcooked. I consider myself a "regular" guy who has a lot to be thankful for. Am a simple Man who doesn't separate myself from other Men even if they are doing bad am also a Man and also a Man of my word [email protected] is m email.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement