Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14317 by The Enchantress Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 am
GALINA POLOUEKTOVA

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 25 years old, dob 17th September 1984, living in Magan, Sakha Republic, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

Hello my new friend xxxxx

I hope you will like my email and photos!

I'm so happy to receive your answer! It was good to meet you on dating site!
You made my day! I feel something special about you so I want to find a man who can tell me about the life over there and maybe of course something more then just a friend!!!
I don't have a boyfriend so I'm free for new adventures!!!
I had a boyfriend, but it was nothing serious and we broke up one year ago because he moved to Urkaina.
I'm in Russia now, but soon I will leave Russia to make my trip so you can forget about our distance.
I've never been abroad, only in the South of Russia, the Black Sea, Sochi. I like warm climate
I've never tried to find someone in Internet but soon I will come to your country to work there, so I will have a work visa and a permission to work.
I think my level of English is quite good, but although it's very simple.
I can't read philosophy books in English or business books Anyway I want to improve my English while staying over there. I write and speak English by myself.
My spoken English is good too. We have Discovery channel here in English (my friend has cable TV, so I come to watch it!). I like this channel so much! Very interesting!

Also they can settle me with another girls from Russia,who came to work there too, it's very cheap.
Here I can earn only about 450-500$ a month to work from mornig till evening (my city is really small).
According to my visa I can work in your country for 3 months, I can prolong it to 6 months if I want.
After 6 months staying over there I can go home or try to get a green card.

I live in small town here in Russia, and I decided to find someone by Internet not to be alone when I make my trip.
The life is different in every country and I think it's hard to live there when you don't know anybody.
I can do some simple job as a waitress, or to work in some shop.
And later when I improve my English I want to find a better job!
I will start my trip from St.-Petersburg, I will go there to pass English tests and have an interview.
I think everything will be OK!
Working program helps me to get the visa, permission for work and all travel documents and they will help me to get job.
It's a special program for young people who is not lazy and make some money.

I think I can change my life and see many wonderful things and just different life.
I am full of plans and different dreams.
I am sure you will be not disappointed to meet me in the real life!!!
I don't have a special plan or something like that for a new relationship, I'm open to everything! I don't want to be an abuse for you, if you will not want me as your woman,
we can be just friends!

But I hope you like me and my photos!

OK, I will finish this email... I don't know what else I could write you in my first email.
Your questions are welcomed!
Please answer me even if you don't like me, because you are the only man I am responding to.
If you don't like me I will continue my search. I hope so much to receive your answer!!!
I hope we can have a nice communication by emails so I will know somebody is waiting for me over there!
Not so long time to wait for me, really?
I hope you are my soulmate and we match each other!
Next time I can answer your questions if you have some and tell you about my family, send you many pics of my family, also more of my photos!!!
Tell me about yourself and the place where you live! And send me photos!

Please write me at this my email, " [email protected] "

Sincerely, my new friend Galina (my real name)

xxxxx Hello! happy see your answer my inbox
I write you my emails from Internet cafe, I don't have my own computer.
I'm sending few photos for you today! I hope you are not tired to look at my photos?
This time I will write you more about myself. I think you should know more about my life and my hobbies so you will know if we have any common interests.
I like your photos, you very nice man!
I hope soon I will be able to come to your area by my birthday and we will meet each other! I'm not sure why I picked you but I feel something special about you!

We live with our parents and my young sister in 2 room apartment.
I'm happy my parents will be not alone when I leave the for another country.
My father is 55 years old now, my mom is 49. You see my mom is much younger then my father and they are very happy together. My mother is a teacher of mathematics in the school.

The name of my small city is Magan, it's near Yakutsk city. Magan is quite small city and Yakutsk is a large city, the main city in our district.
Yakutsk is located on 62 degree of northern breadth. In a Yakutsk 64 frosts and 38 heats were marked.
Amplitude of fluctuations of the winter and years temperatures, exceeding 100, any region of the world Average temperature in January - does not test 42,7 degrees, in July + 18,7 degrees. For a year drops out up to 202 mm of deposits, and as very much the greater river "Lena" here proceeds . Distance up to Moscow - 8468 km

I graduated from Yakutskiy Sports University two years ago, contemporary dance faculty. Yes we have such faculty in Sport University! So I'm a professional dancer. I don't want to have a dancer's career because I will have not much time for my private life and for relationship with a man. I work as a dance teacher, I teach children from 10 to 15 years how to dance! Also I have a certificate of fitness instructor, this is my another hobby. So it would be perfect if later I will find a work as instructor or teacher of dances!!! I think it's a very good job for a woman, I'm always in a good shape and I keep myself not that busy!
Do you know how to dance? If not I can teach you!
I can dance many different styles.

When I come to your city I will work as a waitress in a restaurant. I would like to work as a dance teacher but I think you understand it's not possible to arrange such work by Internet because they want to see how well I dance.
Anyway I will try to find such work when I come over there. Or maybe not a dancer but aerobics instructor, I think it's also very good job.

Of course I will miss everybody but I want to have my own happiness!
In winter I like skiing, although we have cold winters... our summers are warm usually.
I color my hair to blond. The natural color of my hair is fair. I hope that's not a problem for you or you like natural color of hair?

I like classic music, jazz, rock, lounge. I like music at all!
I want to try how to ride a motorcycle someday! I've never tried it!
I very much love flowers, I very much like roses and violets I can play piano also, she teached me how to play piano.
I finished music school and I still play piano about once a week.

I suppose in few days I will leave for St-Petersrug and start my trip!
There is no any messenger in this Cafe so we can only keep emailing each other. I hope you are not getting bored to read my emails?

My full name - Polouektova Galina . My birthday is September,17. I'm 25 years old, not that young I think?
I'm 173 cm tall (5.6.) and 51 kg weight (about 120 pounds, I'm not sure how much it is in pound but I'm not fat!).
I don't know exactly my bust-waist-hips measurements, I don't have a reason to measure it because I think it's OK and my body is proportionate I take care of my body, I do aerobics three times a week and two times a week I go to the swimming pool twice a week.
My address here is Russia, Magan, zip code : 677901, Novorskaya 9 street, flat 14.

So now you have a representation of who I am....
I just can tell you that I enjoy life and I try to live to the fullest, I like to try new things. I'm not that smart.. I was not that good in mathematics, physics, biology and so on! But I'm very tender, caring, artistic, faithful, decent person.
Sometimes I can be not well organized, I think everybody had it's own minuses and pluses.
I don't look any special qualities in a man. I just hope he will be faithful to me and ready to create a happy family with me and I will do everything to make him happy. I'm looking for a soulmate!
OK... it's time to finish my email. I'm sending a kiss by the wind to you and if I sent it to the right destination you should receive it by evening I hope you will catch my kiss somehow

Do you have an International Airport in your city? Please write me it's name an code. Or write me the name of the nearest Airport to you.
If you want I can call you when I'm in St-Petersrug, it would be nice to talk to you. I will be really happy to call you from St-Petersrug. Now I'm not at home often and of you call me my father will pick up the phone and he can't speak any English and he will be shocked to hear the English speech. I still didn't tell him about you but I'm going to tell him this week, I will write you about his thoughts on this topic!

bye! your Galina

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#14318 by The Enchantress Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 am
Hello my dear xxxxx
It's good to write you again!
I think I'm a lucky girl to meet such good mas as you in Internet!
I hope I will be lucky enough to meet you in the real life!!!!!!!!
Yesterday I told my parents about you. They said now they worry about me not that much as before because they know you are a kind man and can help me if I need your help.
You can show me your city and tell me about the life over there!
I think I didn't write you I like to cook. I will cook Russian cuisine for you! Pelmeni, vareniki, blini, borsch, okroshka! You will like it!
Besides Russian cuisine I like Italian and Mexican. I love spaghetti and pizzza!!!!! mmmmmmm !
I can't like without it! I like Mexican food because it's very spicy, although I don't cook Mexican dishes too often. I've been told my cooking is very tasty!
I like to cook cakes. My favorite is cheese-cake with raspberry! You know...
when I talk about food I'm getting hungry
I eat everything and I'm not on any diets but usually I don't eat after 7 pm. This helps me not to be fat!
I can cook many tasty things for you when we meet! You know.. almost all Russian men are like bears!
They are so rude, they can't be nice and polite, they don't want to have a family.
I think you are not like them. I like to go to the cinema! I really like to watch a good movie with my friends.
Yesterday I've seen a great historical movie!!! It is called "The Mongol".
I really liked it so much! It was produced Coproduction of film: Russia-Kazahstan-Germany and there you can see some good actors! One of directors of this
movie is a well known Russian director Sergey Bodrov Senior.
If you didn't see this movie find it and watch! I advice it to you!
Actually my favorite actor is Russell Crowe and I like all movies with him.
I've watched "3:10 to Yuma" and very good film "Gladiator" Have you seen it?
Soon I want to go to the premier of new movie - The Heartbreak Kid.
This film the leaging role is played by the actor: Ben Stiller
Could you recommend me any American movie so I can watch it?
What is your favorite movie and actor?
Some time age I watched "Saving Private Ryan" (directed by Steven Spielberg).
I've read this film and I like it so much! Breathtaking! Anyway I think the book is better then the movie.
Soooooooooooooooo......... what else could I say?
I have a driver's licence but I don't have a car.
My father has a Russian car and he gives me his car sometimes.
I like not only the cinema!
I like theatre and opera too, I like ballet. I like ballet"Swan Lake"
I know about ballet not much, Kind of theatrics, basic which expressive means are indissolubly connected among themselves Music and dance
Unfortunately there is only one small theatre in my city and there is nothing interesting.
If I want to go to ballet, for example, I should go to Yakutsk, there sometimes can come famous Russian actors and dancers but I can't go there often because it's quite expensive.

And now I have some good news for you! After sending this email I will go home, pack my bags and today later I will go to Yakutsk! From there I will fly to St-Petersburg! I was on a plane only two times in my life and I'm afraid to fly!
I hope my plane will not fall down! I'm really afraid!
So it is several hours from Yakutsk to St-Petersburg and I will come to St-Petersburg late night.
I don't think I will live in hotel there, it's very expensive.
You know, by statistics St-Petersburg is the more expensive city in the world after Moscow or Tokyo.
I will rent a room in apartment, it will be cheap. Of course it will be very modest but it's OK for me!
When I come to St-Petersburg and settle down I will write you an email.
I hope tomorrow I will be able to write me. Please don't worry about me if you don't hear from me tomorrow, that will mean I was not able to find a place to stay and I will write you tomorrow.
Anyway, I hope I will write you tomorrow!!!
In St-Petersburg I will spend a week or maybe even more, I should make all final arrangements with my documents and after it I will come to you!
I've never been to St-Petersburg before and I'm so nervous now... I've never went somewhere alone and now I should go alone to such big city!
You know... I had such great desire to start my trip already.. and now I feel myself like a newborn kitten who has even didn't open it's eyes...
I just want to hug my mommy and don't want to go anywhere...
but I know that's my dream to start a new life and I will try to turn in to reality!
Soon you will hear some news from me from St-Petersburg!!!!!!!!

Love and kisses!
I hope I'm the one for you!
From both nervous and excited, your Galina

Hi,my sweetheart xxxxx

I've seen so many nice places in St-Petersbug while going by bus!
When I got off the plane in the St-Petersbug Airport policeman asked me about passport and he looked at me like I am an enemy I think all people here (and everywhere) are a little crazy because of terrorism.
Everything here is very expensive, not like in my city...
and everywhere are big crowds of people! Everywhere is so many people!
I'm still uncomfortable about it but I feel soon it will be OK.
I've been to few shops here today and I see goods are much more expensive here then in my native city.

I am much tired from flight from Yakutsk up to ST-Peterburg
I'm so excited to write you again!!!!!!!!!! I'm in St-Petersbug!
You can't imagine how happy I am that I already started my trip to you!
I still cannot believe I've done it! WoW! As I wrote you I was scared to fly on the plane but everything was OK and I'm still alive
St-Petersbug is a really big city! I've been told the population of St-Petersbug is about 10 million of people! From the Airport I went by bus...
it was so long way... about 1 hour and 10 minutes.

I found a place to stay, I rent a room from an old woman.
She is about 62 years old. She said her husband died 2 years ago and she has two grown up children but they are already married and don't come to visit her very often so she is alone and she has not much money so she give in rent rooms in her apartment.
She is very nice woman She said I have to be very careful.
You know... she said many girls from small cities come to big cities... or even abroad...
they are looking for a better future and fortune but because they are from small cities they didn't imagine their way to find the happiness can be not as easy as they thought...
and some of them can end up as prostitutes or something like that. She said I should be careful when I meet you!! But I don't worry about you! I feel with all my heart you are really nice man!
And I think I'm enough educated not to end up as a prostitute and I will find my happiness!

Sorry I wrote you about my worries.. I have nobody to write about it.

My parents are worried enough about me and I don't want to make them worry more.
I think that's really good I've met you! I can write you about everything.
I miss my parents... but I'm getting better with every hour
Now I'm very hungry and I will go and eat something.

I wish to light this a small poem to you while I flied
I had time it to compose :

my poem for you!

My voice for you both tender and languid
Disturbs later silence of night dark.
Near bed sad the candle burns mine;
My verses merge murmuring, flow, rivers love,
Flow are full you.
In darkness your eyes shine before with me,
To me smile, and sounds are heard by me:
My friend, my gentle friend. I Like .. Yours Yours!

In pinetions long hopeless,
In alarms of noisy vanity,
The voice gentle sounded to me long
Also lovely fig dreamed.
And heart beat in ecstasy,
And for it have revived again
And a deity, and inspiration,
Both life, and happiness, and love

Please confirm the name of airport and be sure you wrote it right.
Please confirm me your full name and telephone number.

Please don't be mad! I just want to be sure I have your contacts!
This way I will feel more confident.

I am afraid to make any mistake... I hope everything will be fine.
I've been told I may have all further information about my trip after tomorrow.
As soon as I learn it I will write you an email!!!
I don't have enough time now to write more things.
Your, Galina

xxxxx hello,this is the info I have got from agency and I think I have the problem. and it seems to me I need your help because I must get this flight and nearest possible flight for me only in June and I hate to imagine if something goes wrong, I have done too much to lose all now.
I know it sounds like I am pooroutsider but you see I have not time or somebody to ask about help and I have nobody to help me, you know my relatives gave me all that we could collect for my travel. I hate to ask but now I don't have any other choice.
I booked the tickets but I can pass my interview only when I pay for my tickets, I didn't know about it. I ca receive my visa only after I pay my tickets so they want to be sure I have a roundtrip tickets so I am not going to stay there illegally.
I think their rules are too strict...
The problem is that everything is getting more exspensive.
Oh, I forgot to tell you that the date of my return flight can be changed.

I promise that I will return all the money I borrow as soon as I can.
I will get salary and collect the sum you lend me, it is only money ,and I think that it is not too hard for you to help me. You see I have such chance only once in my life.
I know you are kind man and I do hope you will be able to help me.
I was in the bank to try to ask them about credit but they tell I have to have something to leave them and I have nothing to leave because I have only some clothes, some parfume and it is all I have, and small gift for you from russia with love People in the bank gave me an advise that if I have good friend (I told them about my problems and you ) that you may send me money very fast, they tell that there is the system Western Union or MoneyGram and it works very fast, I am not sure I know how it works but they tell you need only my name and address here inSt-Petersburg and I have to have only passport to get it in any bank of St-Petersburgand only I can get the money when you send it,I think it is good way and like I was explained it is very safe and takes a few minutes only.
I have about 700$ yet and I need about 840$ from your side, you can send me it ?
I am talking about American dollars. After getting money I will make all payment and I will have an interview, it is a must.

I also have good news!!! They say I can stay longer than three months I can stay about six months for first time.
I will have to change the date of my returning flight only.
I also want to say that you don't have to worry if you don't like me or something in my charachter I will not disturb you. It is only your wish to share your time with me, and money is money, I will return it all to you anyway.
I am sorry for such a cold letter but I am getting crazy to think that you can just don't reply and I will stay here without any result of all my hopes and dreams , and hard work too.

Oh, silly me!
I almost forgot to give you my full name and my address here in St-Petersburg( where I rent a room).

City: St-Petersburg
Address: street Voskova 7 - 116
postal code (zip) : 672724
First name : Galina
Last Name : Polouektova

You should put this info on their list and send me info when you send me the money.
I will need to know MTCN (money transfer control number) which will be given to you when you send me the money and your full name.
Well I will finish this letter since I am a little tired and feel not well.
I know that it is hard decision for you because you don't know me well enough, but dear please help me and you will not sorry of it I promise!!!
Please don't leave me alone in hard minute I will pay the same when we meet!!!
And I will have paper with my and your names when I will be in your airport
I don't want to miss you,
Kiss many times!!!!
With great hope,
Your Galina!!!!

#14320 by The Enchantress Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 am
Fake passport and additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#20446 by Tarkkon Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:57 pm
Galina Polouektova is also known as Katya Lonova, mail [email protected]. Apparently living in Galich, but not confirmed. She uses a Ukranian passport. She is a professional scammer, being helped by a photographer.

Removed pictures previously posted - Ralph
#20452 by Ralph Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:58 am
Hi Tarkkon,

Welcome to Scamwarners.

Thank you for posting this additional information, every bit helps but new email addresses are very handy for us to have as most people will search on the email address first.

She uses a Ukranian passport. She is a professional scammer, being helped by a photographer.

It would be much more likely that the passport is stolen if not fake, yes, this is a professional scammer but the odds of it actually being a male scamming you is very high. The pictures are most likely stolen from the web.

In some very limited cases, maybe 1%, the person in the picture is actually writing to you however I dont think that is the case this time.
#20470 by The Enchantress Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 am
Thank You for posting this further information Tarrkon.

As Ralph has correctly explained - this IS a scammer using stolen photographs/documents.

The model is most likely unaware of, and is not connected with this scam.

Russian scammers are males using stolen photographs of females.

They use these images as an attraction technique.

Lots of very enticing pictures, sometimes very revealing, sent with or just prior to a money request mail.

Pictures of her laying on her bed (and giving you that "come and take me" look), in her bra, nude or covering her breasts with her hands, unbuttoning her shirt, winking at you while laying naked in bed, in bikini on a beach, swimming in water, showing off her boobs, raising her skirt, turning her nude back to you, etc.

These are a huge warning sign and a "red flag".

Sincere females would not send those kinds of pictures.

These link may help http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4059

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

If you have any questions or concerns please post - a support team member will be glad to help.