Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14340 by VicksVaporub Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:59 am
Hello, was sent this on Yuwie : account is under Lucy

good day my dearest,
hope the sun rise
get's you well and you are enjoying the weather, mine weather is cold
and cloudy today, it was very great when i get your profile at ( ww7.yuwie.com )
and i felt a graet spark in my heart despite that i have not seen you
in person but your profile realy gave me a nice pleasure to communicate
with you and see how the sun will shine's like. you can reach me via ( [email protected] )
for easiest communication and never mind as you could not view my pics
here but i will send them immidiately i hear from you via email.( [email protected] )Yours jesicah with

Did a quick search on the email address, and found several different names, from different sites she is going by.
On this site : spaces.eaglepro.net

She is :

jesicahbaby Info
Sex: Female
City: dakar
Date of birth: 1985-10-19
Profile status: Active
Tags:
rate profile
0 votes
Description
looking for u
I am caring, loving honest and romatic girl looking for a man for my lifeparttner and long term relation and if we work well on it, it can lead us tomarriage and share things together, i love giong to beach, and watching tv,reading magazine and also love to be with one man in life.

This obviously looks like a scammer. I wanted people to be warned.

Thankyou VicksVaporub
Advertisement

#14345 by Ralph Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:52 am
Hi Vicks

Welcome to Scamwarners.

I have been breathing much easier since you have been here :wink:

Thank you for posting the details of this scammer, if he has any of your real information please cease contact immediately, it is not safe to play with them while they can trace who you are.

It sounds like you have a good grasp on romance scams already but we do have an information page in the stickies to help identify the scammers.

If you have any additional information please add it or if you have any questions please feel free to ask
#14368 by The Enchantress Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:44 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners VicksVaporub. Your information will alert and save others being scammed. :=)

Discovered this identical message from this scammer;

good day my dearest, hope the sun rise get’s you well and you are enjoying the weather, mine weather is cold and cloudy today, it was very great when i get your profile at (on site selling Shih Tzu dogs) and i felt a graet spark in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person but your profile realy gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shine’s like. you can reach me via ([email protected]) for easiest communication and never mind as you could not view my pics here but i will send them immidiately i hear from you via email.([email protected])Yours jesicah with love & hugssssss

Scammer also on this dating site http://www.gabble.co.za/profile/211148

jesicahbaby Female | 23 years old Senegal Orientation: Straight

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#14375 by The Enchantress Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:00 am
This email was sent from 41.208.156.14 Senegal (Dakar)* The only bit of truth in the whole email is where it was sent from but it was certainly not from a refugee camp.

Dearest ,
How are you today with hope all is well with you,
Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; I sent to you through the dating site,Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have trust on you beliving that you will not disappoint me, in this my situation here in the refugees camp,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. am Mis, Jesicah Fedinard Abdul. 24 years old girl single,never married but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, i am from ( Liberia ),the only daughter of Dr Late Fedinard Abdul.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

My late father DR FERDINARD ABDUL was chairman managing director FERDINARD INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia,And he is also the personal advice to the former head of state before the the war.
Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank, with my name for security reasons.the amount was ($3.8Million) which was His service in the Bank when he was alife,I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable the Bank , release the money on my behalf,

As soon as I receive your positive response we can then proceed further don't let me down please.Please do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any -person expect your business partners or any person you trust very well,

I attached my picture here for you .
I wait for your respond,
Jesicah

Apparently not "the only daughter of Dr Late Fedinard Abdul." Click Here :wink:

#14376 by The Enchantress Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:41 am
Discovered this mail using name "Diven Abdul" [email protected]

IP = 41.214.37.31 = Senegal

Dearest ,
Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; I sent to you through the dating site,Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have trust on you beliving that you will not disappoint me, in this my situation here in the refugees camp,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. am Mis, Diven Fedinard Abdul. 24 years old girl single,never married but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, i am from ( Liberia ),the only daughter of Dr Late Fedinard Abdul.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.
My late father DR FERDINARD ABDUL was chairman managing director FERDINARD INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia,And he is also the personal advice to the former head of state before the the war.
Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from here to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank, with my name for security reasons.the amount was ($3.8Million) which was His service in the Bank when he was alife,I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable the Bank , release the money on my behalf,

As soon as I receive your positive response we can then proceed further don't let me down please.Please do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any -person expect your business partners or any person you trust very well,

I wait for your respond,
Diven.

And also here using name "Lucy Abdul" [email protected]

Dearest ,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. am Mis, lucy Fedinard Abdul. 24 years old girl single,never married but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, i am from ( Liberia ),the only daughter of Dr Late Fedinard Abdul.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

I wait for your respond,
lucy

#14377 by The Enchantress Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 am
Also this one from "Mis, Benita Fedinard Abdul" Oct 2008

Dearest , How are you today with hope all is well with you, Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; Enline with my message I sent to you through the dating site,Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. am Mis, Benita Fedinard Abdul. 24 years old girl single,never married but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, i am from ( Liberia ),the only daughter of Dr Late Fedinard Abdul. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. My father was a very big business Man in my country (Liberia), Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained, All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank, with my name for security reasons.the amount was ($3.8Million) which was his own share from a sales of Diamond when he was alife, I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable the Bank , release the money on my behalf, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face. However I sincerely ask for your assistance to get this fund out of the bank and your share for assisting me will be 10% then remaining 90% you will help me to invest it in your country, As soon as I receive your positive response we can then proceed further don't let me down please. please, do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any -person expect your business partners or any person you trust very well, I attached my picture here for you . I wait for your respond, Benita

#14409 by The Enchantress Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:34 am
Mail - titled "Ist send your full name home address and your phone number to know you better"

Darling,
How are you today hope all is well? mine is a little
bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.I am happy that you promise to help me God will bless you just like i told you in my first mail that i am from Liberia, but due to lost my parents and war which made me to ran to near by country, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay here as a refugee. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come outhere soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Abraham James. who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm leaving in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-777 249 546 )if you call and tell him that you want to speak with Mis Jesicah Abdul he will send for me in the hostel because of my conditon here i don't have any right or privilledge to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead me to be in this situation.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposite Certificate and Death certificate (as next of kin)here with me which i will send to you upon your request,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.8m(Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars)

So what i need from you is, for you to see that the money is transfered to a good account of your choice and also to make arrengment on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i choosed you because it is the will of God.However you can call me with the reverend office phone line,I will like you to try to call me as i requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell,i will be thinking about you so much.

Darling i will like you to send your full information such as your full name home address and your phone number to know you better so that i can send the bank contact to you to contact them for the transfer

As i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a wonderful day.
Regard
Jesicah

#14436 by The Enchantress Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 am
Subject: CONTACT THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON FOR THE TRANSFER BELLOW

To: removed

Darling,
I thank you once again .I will also like to see you face to face,i am very happy for your concern i want you to know that before i contact you is the will of God that me and you to know each other and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to anyother man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and am using the church computer to write you,Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ($3.8 million dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

Email [email protected] or
Email [email protected]
Tele: +447031887602 Fax Fax:44-87-1256-4183
The mail that you wil used to contact the bank bellow
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sir

I am Mr (name removed) Shaher foreign partner of Jesicah Abdul who is in the refugee camp senegal. I will like to know the procedure for transfering the money deposited by her late father which she is the next of kin to the account to my bank account in my country ($3.8million us dollars.)
Your reply is urgently needed.
this is the (Deposit Account Number A/C C 0013 - 01327-036162867301-19) the name on the account holder is Dr Ferdinard Abdul,

Yours faithfully Mr (name removed)
------------------------------------------------------
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prisoner and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life,
have a good day.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love
Miss Jesicah

#14445 by The Enchantress Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:02 pm
Darling,

Many thanks for your immidiate respond to my mail,as i have told you that life herein refugge camp was very difficult for me , can you imagine that we only one in a day no good food no good water to drink people are dieying here everday due to lack of treatment when one is sick.

Darling So my suggestion is that you have to contact the bank for the transfer so that as soon as they transfer the money into your bank account you will then send me some money from their for meto prepare my travel document to meet you their in your country? but if you want me to come to your country before the transfer which i belived that it will be easiest way to bring me out from this camp so that as soon as i come over to your country then we join hnad togetherand made the transfer.

Darling just like i told you that i lost my international passport through my step mother, but if you can help me to get a new passport which ihave just ask our rev father the cost of passport andhe told methat is $350 us dollars so if you can helpmeto get a new passport sothat i willbe coming toyour country then you haveto tell me so that i will ask our rev father information which you will use to send the money, and the rev father told me that as soon as you send this $350 us dollars that the passport willbe ready withing two days for me to start coming to your country soi all depends on you , but if you can not helpmeto get my travel document with your own money so i will like you to send an email to my bank and ask them the procudure on how they wil ltransfer the money.

Darling i will like you to call me through our rev father phone number +221 777249546 ask him that you want to speak to Mis Jesicah Abdul so that he will send for me from woman hostel so that i can hear your sweet voice togehter with your photo in your next mail..

Hopingto hear from you and your opinion.
Kisss
Jesicah

#14475 by The Enchantress Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:44 pm
Darling i will get back to you as soon as we come back from court

Darling,

This is the bank respond that i received in my mail box now, and i understand that you received it as well, which i forwarded it to you and after i gone through the mail i understand that the bank is ready to made the transfer into your bank account , but they needed some document which i have told you that i am here with some of the document that cover the found death and doposite certificate , so the remaning document we should get it through a senegalise lawyer is POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH from feldral high here in senegal dakar so that i will sign it..

Darling i have just talked to the rev father to help me so that we will go to feldral high to to get a lawyer so as soon as we come back i will give you the lawyer contact for you to contact him for the document.
Hoping to hear from you.
Jesicah

CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BELLOW

Darling,

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready,
these are the contact of the an Attorney I got from high court through help of Rev.Father here, Contact Barrister Cisse and ask him to get these documents for us from high court-
Power of Attorney, Affidavit from Ministry of Justice and letter of Administration from Dakar Municipal Council.Contact him I mmediately you receive this message.
Telephone +221 777 257 449
E-mail: [email protected]
I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask him to help us to get those needed document for us to enable you send them to the Royal bank of scotland London for the wire transfer of the money into your account , as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, help me out to see that Barrister Cisse get this document, my prayers is with you and I know that God will surely see us through. Send the letter you recieved from the bank to the Barrister Cisse for him to understanding what we need from him,and what to do,

I will never forget you in my life, God bless you, waiting to hear from you with the response from the Barriste cisse and also call Barrister Cisse on telephone so that he will know our seriousness , at the same time send also an email to him.
Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.

Best Regard Love,
Jesicah

Darling,

Good day to you my love and how was day over their in your country , as you said the number i gave to you the lawyer number was corect this is number +221 777 257 449.

Darling since you can't get him on phone i suggest send him an email through his email address [email protected] , or does it mean that you are fooling me all this while you said that the bank email is not corect and now the lawyer phone is not going i can't belived that ok.

Dear if you realy want to help me send an email to the lawyer, and i have asking you to call me so that i can hear your sweet voice still you don't call me why , i don't see any seriousness from you in this my situation that is what i want to tell you.this is the rev father phone number +221 777 249 546.

So if you know that you are not fooling send an email to the lawyer or tell me that you are not intrested to help me.

Hoping to hear from you.
Jesicah

#14488 by Ralph Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:13 am
In the following email the scammer is getting upset because his victim is not complying with him, he wants his victim to contact the lawyer who in reality is the same scammer, this is all part of the plan and simply how the scammer normally works the scam so he will resist any change to his usual script

Dear,

If you realy want to help me copy this lawyer email address and send him an email ask him how he will get us the document, don't tell me that the email is not good [email protected] and this is phone number +221 777 257 449.

Second i want you to call me so that i will know that i am dealing with human bign not computer with the rev father phone number +221 777 249 546. without doing this two thing you are not serouse to help me and i suggest you stop contact me so that i can look for another person that is capabel to handling this transaction

Third oner the lawyer told me that for him to get this document that it will cost us some money and you know my situation here that i hardly eat in a day and i don't ask him how much due to i don't have any money.

Jesicah

Of particular note is the email address used by the reverand father, a search on that phone number will reveal the same scam using a different name Click Here
#14493 by Ralph Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 am
After contacting the lawyer, you will receive this from them

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date:
Subject: ATTN INFORMATION
To: >

CISSE ADDVOCATE & ASSOCIATE (EQS)

Our Ref:Dcc/Vol.18 CaseNo.16-2-2/10/09
Your Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit&n bsp; of support and Changing of Ownership of support
Mobil Phone +221 77 7 257 449 ,
Fax &nb sp; 221 8 64 34 56
Email [email protected]
Address sicap liberte 4 villa 355 2nd floor
Dakar -------------Senegal

ATTENTION:
POWER OF ATTORNEY / AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
SIR,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MIS JESICAH ABDUL AND TRANSFER MONEY FROM ROYAL BANKING GROUP INTERNATIONAL PLC TO YOUR ACCOUNT..
MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL INFORMATION DETAILS .

1..YOUR FULL NAME,......................
2.YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.......
3. YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGINE........
4. YOUR OCCUPATION.....................
5. YOUR AGE.............................................
6. TELEPHONE NO FOR EASY COMMUNICATION..........

NOTED BELLOW

BEAR IT IN MIND THAT IT WILL COST YOU MONEY FOR ME TO GET THE NEEDED DOCUMENT FROM FELDRAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL FOR THE TRANSFER JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION..

AS YOU WILL WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT DAKAR HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY .

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COST BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES..
MY PRIORITY ATTENTION IS TO RENDER AN EFFICIENT LEGAL SERVICES TO MY CLIENT AT ALL TIME..

YOUR'S SINCERELY IN SERVICE.
BAR CISSE ABDOULAYE COASTS(ESQ)
#14535 by Ralph Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:46 am
If you happen to suggest to the lawyer that you want to use your own lawyer you will receive this

Dear,

Good morning to you and how are you today hope all is well with you over their in your country,Dear why can't understand why i ask you to contact the lawyer for him to get us the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from feldral high court here in dakar senegal , as the bank need a senegalise lawyer who will get us this document since i am residence here in senegal so that i will sign the document as a withness that is why is important that you have to contact the lawyer.

Dear like i have early told you the lawyer told me when we went to his office that for him to get us the power of attorney that it must cost you some money becuase he must pay the money in feldral high here becuase the will issue him the stamp power of attorney and also to swear the affidavit of oath inn in feldral high court so if you are not willing to pay the lawyer is needless to contact him, as you know that i don't have any money to pay for the document and , if you don't understand the bank respond well i suggest you have to go back and read it very well so that you will know exactly why the lawyer is very important to us ok.

And you know that without providing this document the bank can not made the transfer as they said that as soon as we provide the document that they will made the transfer into your bank account withing 48 hour's so you don't have to delay any longer, all you have to do now is make sure the lawyer get us the document so that the bank will transfer the money into your bank account , like i have early told you that any money that you spent that you will withdraw it back immidiately the bank transfer the money into your bank account, like i told you that my problem is for you to make sure that i come out from this camp and come and be with you, and also further my studies while you will help me to invest the money in a better business.

Hoping to hear from you tell me if you have hear from the lawyer as you told me that you have contact the lawyer.

Kissss
Jesicah Abdul

The lawyer you are reffered to is the same scammer so it is important for the scammer so that they can continue the scam.

Of course, any real transaction you do have the right to use your own laywer :wink:
#14536 by The Enchantress Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:19 am
send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the lady is currently residing in refugee camp senegal.

2.The Death certificate of late Dr Ferdinard Abdul (Herdeceased father)confirming his death.

3.Deposite Certificate issued by Mis Jesicah Abdul as next of Kin.

4.An Affidavit of support from the Senegalise high court with her signature in it.

As soon as you provide this document the money wil be transfer to your choice your account withing 48 hour's just for your information.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after t he transfer has been made..

Executive Director-E-Mail [email protected]
MR STEPHEN HESTER

For Accounts Dept E-Mail [email protected]
Mr Morgan paulson

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC