Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14363 by The Enchantress Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:43 pm
ALYONA ZAYCEVA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used alyazajchik

Claims 24 years old, dob 21st march 1985, single with no children, living in Chortkov or Cherkassy, Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional

IP = 77.120.128.239 = Kharkov in Ukraine

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=23396

alyazajchik

24 y/o female from Chortkov, Ukraine

ProfileType single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1985 - March - 21
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Cuddly
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education MA/MS/MBA
Smoker No
Drinker No

realistic person, don’t believe in fairy tales, serious, hard-working, don’t smoke or drink, have a lot of friends and like to communicate with people, I have a strong character and I like to be a leader..

I am looking for a strong man, a man who can prove me that he is a real man, who can allow me to be weak, who can help and support me in any situation…nothing special..

http://www.face-pic.com/pages/view_profile.php?user=alyazajchik

alyazajchik - looking for Anyone for Anything - straight - single 24 years old

http://www.sentimente.ro/user/profile/view/id/9020821

female 24 years old Cherkassy, Ukraine

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#14364 by The Enchantress Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:45 pm
Mails;

hi, or hello xxxxx...

Okey, i guess that you would like to learn about me, right? Well, glad to see you here i am Alyona!!!! Maybe it sounds a little bit direct, but it is true, as i am pretty, sexy, hot, tender, in brief -the best:! And as you see i smile a lot!!!! Actually i will give some information about me and of course, i will send you my photos, but from the very beginning i want to tell you that i don't have a camera, so i have some photos...maybe not very good ones....but at list you will be able to see me

So here is some information about me!!!

My town. I live in Chortkov, small Ukrainian town, i bet you have never heard about it!!!!

My work. I am a manager!!!! Sounds cool, but i am just a person who work with papers.

My hobby. Hm..you will be scared...Karate.

My intentions. I want to find a real man and to create a family.

My parents. Nothing special. Mom and dad.

My likes and dislikes. I will tell you nest time, Ok Don't want you to be boring!

Oh, i should tell you yet that i have a a strong character....

Actualy i don't know what to tell you more...i am not a very good chatter....i prefer to listen to somebody!!! So maybe it is your turn to tell me something?!!!

I would like to know, why you are here? I know that this question is quite personal, but since we are here and we are in hope to find our soulmates we should be honest and very open, are you agree??

So i am waiting for your answer in hope to continue our communication!!!

Alyona

It is Alyona!

How are you ? What's your mood. I'm happy to see your letter.

I think that the distance is not an obstacle in the first step. It helps to create the strong for the future. We can see by it, that we are honest, and if we play or not. I don't want to play with you.

I think that you are honest.

I think about your letter yesterday, and today I just cannot explain to you how well your e mail made me feel. Your words, your sincerity and honesty are the main foundations to a very special relationship that I truly believe, can grow between us. I do feel that way and just like you, I know exactly what I want, so I'm not going to play any games, but to find my second half, my very special someone that I've been searching for so long.

You know, I had in the past some very difficult relationships that made me suffer too much and be disillusioned with the perspective of finding the man who can complete me, who can be my life, with whom I want to spend and share all the beautiful things life has to offer. I'm lonely for too many long and I'm reaching the point where I can't stand it more time, because I miss someone besides me, backing me up, in good and bad times. For this reasons and for that special feeling your words awakened in me, I'm honestly interested in being close to you, starting right here a new step in both our lives.

Answering your first letter was in fact a difficult step, but I'm really serious about my intentions about you and I do hope that we can match and be together for real soon, because as you said, it's impossible for us to know each other just by letters. Being so, I had no reasons to be afraid to write you. What I saw was an opportunity to meet a nice man, that knows exactly what he wants. As I want the same thing it was an obvious step for me to write. I believe you can start to see now that I'm an honest and direct woman and I want you to testify all of what I have to offer you in person. Only in real life the theory gets practical right?

I'm not perfect, but i respect the true values, and the true love. When we make mistake, the love is more stronger than the human mistakes. When a man respect a woman, and when a woman respect a man, the love is present, and the love can shine for all the life...

Hmm..my letter is rather strange today....but you see my inner world now..

Alyona

Hi, xxxxx!!!!

thank you for your letter!!! Yes, i know that i start my letter as always, but i am really very glad that you wrote me this letter, as i can learn more and more about your personality...i can tell you now that i like our communication and as i see you are very kind and a little bit romantic man and i am really glad that i was so lucky to find you in the internet, as i know that there are a lot of fake people here...it hurts me, but thanks God, i found you and i know that you are real and i trust you, as i feel that you are a very important part of my life, as every day i try to take some time off and to check my mail box and it is a pity that i can't do it more often, as you know that i work like a manager and not always i have some freetime to run to the internat cafe and to write you a letter...you know, i found out that it could be very good to communicate with the help of msn, but the only internet cafe in my town doesn't have such a survice, so i can only dream about you, but nevertheless, it is so nice that we can communicate with the help of letters, as we see not only photos, but words, i mean inner world, right? so i want to tell you thank you once more!!!!

Every time i forgot to tell you about my the best friend!!!! My cousin- Dima, he lives with his parents near my apartment, so we communicate every day and discuss everything!!!!!

Well, today i communicate with him as well, he is 20 years old and he has a girlfriend named Yuliya!! Very nice girl!! She is only 18, but i like her very much and we became a real friends, but she is very talkative, as i told her about you..i mean that i communicat with one man from another country and that we have a lot of in commomn with me, and who knows maybe he is my destiny....i shared it with her and in some time my cousin asked me about you!!! what a naughty girl!!!! I asked her to keep silent!!! Oh, well, i see that i am a talkative girl as well, i mean maybe you have something against it....i hope you have nothing, as nevertheless my cousin knows about you!!! And i will not be surprised if my parents will ask me about you as well!!! But you know, i don't have anything to tell them, as i think that it is too early to speak that we are more than friends....but i like to make joke, so i will tell them that you will be my future husband!!! I know that i am crazy, but be ready!!!

Of course, it was a joke, i was a little bit tired as i had a lot of work, but your letter made my day!!! And you know, i am in a very good mood now!! Thank you that you are in my life now!!!!

Alyona

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.