Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14453 by wewhereborg Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:17 am
This one came about over a thread on Eater, A friend of a friend or a friend, sort of thing.
Reference the following link for more info,,,
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=172089
She sent me the wrong photo's, and then tried to explain it away , by telling me it was her friend.
So my good friend Pugley replied.

Hello
My name is Vera. And you as?
To me Oksana has told that the friend at Roger wants will get acquainted with me. I to understand it you yes? To me your address was given by my girlfriend.
Tell to me about itself what you, than you are engaged? The acquaintance purpose?
And as send me the phone number well.
I hope that you will write to me
.Ask me that you wish to know well. Vera

This was followed by the life and times of the lovely Vera

Hello Pug !!!!!!!
I am very happy to receive from you the letter. I looked forward it. Thanks you for your answer to my message.
I as am glad that you liked my photo. I hope that you to me as will send the photo well.
I wish to tell to you a little about me, And I hope, that is pleasant to you.

Concerning you I have told, my name - Vera I was born on January, 10th, 1982, now to me of 27 years. I from Russia to be exact, I from a remarkable city by name of Novocheboksarsk. Novocheboksarsk there was a small, beautiful city with remarkable people. Still know, say, that it is a friendly city. Certainly, there also bad people, but all the same for me Novocheboksarsk a native city, and I very much love it.

I live with mother, and with the father. We live three together.

I have the best girlfriend. Its name Oksana? Which you know. We are familiar with me from small age. We are friends from the first class. We the best girlfriends. We never very seriously quarrel, we always understand, the friend the friend, and we try to help anyhow each other if suddenly someone from us has appeared in trouble. So remarkably to have the best girlfriend, that with whom probably to divide secret.

I have finished 11 classes. At the school studied well, just as all little girls. Usually speak, which girls boys try to study better, than. After school I operated at university. At university I as am studied well. When I studied at university - there was remarkable time. Now - though what to recollect within those young, ardent years. I have finished university a gold medal. To me taught on the bookkeeper. But now I do not work as trade. As now it is very difficult to find work as trade if at you is not present the acquaintance. Now, it, unfortunately, so actually in all our country.

And I work - I as the seller. This work is very pleasant to me.

I search for second half, the partner in a life. I search the one who will care of me who will love me who will estimate, and to respect me. I wish to find the kind, decent person, what will never betray and will not change on me. And such now now it is very difficult to find. Well, in general, I do not search for the prince on a white horse, and I search for simply kind and decent person. And I will hope, that this person will be you. You really interested me, and I would like to learn about you more. I hope, that now you know about me though and not everything, but all the same I interested you, and we will start to study each other better. Certainly, in this letter on me everything because in one letter, I think, is written not, hardly probably to write all about itself, it borrows a lot of place, and it will disturb you, therefore I will write about me directly in more details in everyone we wash the letter which you knew about me.

I hope, that you will write already soon to me. Write to me, I with impatience will wait from you the letter.

With the best regards your friend Vera

Three e-mails and we are hinting on just how expensive this internet // computer business is.

Hello Pug !!!

I am happy to receive from you the letter!!! You do not represent, as I am happy, to see your letter!!! It very much was pleasant to me which you have written me. In me fine mood!!!

How in you business? How your mood today? I hope, that in you all is good, that you had remarkable time.

All is good. On work all is fine. Mood in me remarkable.

My friend Pug but why you have not sent me the photo which I at you to ask? I wish to see you. I hope that you will send me in the following the letter. And I am glad that I was pleasant to you even more.

My friend Pug yes English language at me at school was as the second language. But I freely to speak now in English as well as my girlfriend.

As I to you also promised in my last letter to you, I will tell to you more about work where precisely I work by which I do, than I am occupied.

As I to you also have told in my last letter, I work now as the seller. I work as the seller in shop. I work five days within a week. Free day in me - Saturday and on Sunday. I rise in the morning in 6:00 mornings. As soon as I rise, I wash, I clean a teeth, and I accept souls. Souls help to clear up up to the end. Then I prepare me for a breakfast, and I start to have breakfast. Approximately at 7:30 or at 7:40 I put on, and I go for work. This shop - it is close to my house. Before work I go on foot, and it borrows approximately 15 minutes. So at 8:00 I already on work. I work with 8:00 mornings. I work with 8:00 mornings and to 16:00 evenings. Having rummaged in me from 12:00 to. In this break I have time to go down with my girlfriend to me home, to have dinner. My girlfriend works together with me, only it works on the cafe Internet to which I go. I write to you from the cafe Internet because buildings are not present at me the computer. This very expensive pleasure to have buildings the computer.

It certainly is expensive. But all the same it - not pity to me, actually is the best way to get acquainted with someone, to find love. And it is much cheaper, than to get acquainted through marriage agency. And through marriage agency, that with someone to acquaint expenses very gently.

I have told to you my daily routine, and have told to All of you about work. Now it would be interesting for learning to me about your daily routine. Tell to me about your work as whom you work, and whether your work to you is pleasant?

I hope, that you will write already soon to me. Write to me, I with impatience will wait from you the letter.

With the best regards, your friend Vera

And the quicker you reply, the quicker the next scripted reply arrives..

Headers,

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by zzzzzzzzzzzzwith SMTP id p4cs156993waa;
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:07:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.29.193 with SMTP id r1mr1417193fac.29.1254247650206;
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:07:30 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-bw0-f167.Google.com (mail-bw0-f167.Google.com [209.85.218.167])
By mx.Google.com with ESMTP id 2si12476669fxm.104.2009.09.29.11.07.27;
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (Google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.218.167 as permitted sender) client-IP=209.85.218.167;
Authentication-Results: mx.Google.com; spf=pass (Google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.218.167 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: by bwz11 with SMTP id 11so784427bwz.19
For <[email protected]>; Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:07:27 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:x-priority
:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
:content-type;
bh=KXLXzobSXYUPSF55+wyZeTVKVMsre3rHCDOwgwVjNM8=;
b=TMX9YBY1ZL39l6dCxejfe9TaC6h/wbv7bhCfLUxcZsdh+vyX8ZX0tBajYghXnnwgsK
+ehX7Kh3p9NksvznsOQmq8xCeXfAN4rlz7c/7lDj0ADeOcXft6xTYuq9PEJPw7ErSxPT
0/WwUmXL08kJ9oYzXXTacPZJy5EV/SVM+6R/M=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=date:from:x-mailer:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to
:references:mime-version:content-type;
b=Sg9yiCVGBghON+khx616+ExTxWFKd+BtZpjqczKqnw7f1WeN5baaXTmQix5UEKNioR
T6lWOedBGte+f8QJ01ycoYqrjtrA00u0+/t4tLVSxMf8n/GNIQxjo0DSlrHeQjIPrHwx
Nwbsyh0KM7NNquz9csiCOTXG3Qxykhwl0wyLE=
Received: by zzzzzzzzzzzz with SMTP id j8mr4489201bkd.54.1254247646721;
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:07:26 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from VTOROY.mshome.net ([188.186.6.34])
By mx.Google.com with ESMTPS id 1sm6318425fkt.41.2009.09.29.11.07.18
(version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:06:43 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.11) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]>
Subject: Hello Pug !!!!!!!
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
Boundary="----------56471622DF6F372"

------------56471622DF6F372
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
Boundary="----------13122903B579938"

------------13122903B579938
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Advertisement

#14715 by joelex Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 pm
...hey guys...i am currently corresponding with "Vera"......."she" has sent me all the pictures you have posted here.......her alleged domicile is novocheboksarsk,however her IP comes out from Yoshkar-ola...scamming capital .......this is a very insisting scammer.....i have requested 2 things from her and she has failed...1 a letter in russian(which she sent little knowing i have a russian speaking friend)her russian was like her english...it could not be understood........2.i asked her for new pics....guess what ?she has no camera so she can't take any pics........the scammer is bold though...i am going on a trip to Kazan next year and asked "Vera" to meet me....she wants to arrange a meeting!!!....i am going for the ride......will keep you posted........
#14716 by joelex Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:29 pm
Hello my love Jose !!!!!!

I so am glad that you have written to me again.

My love Jose why you show the not trust to me?

How I did not write to you in Russian, what your girlfriend speaks the such? I wrote on the hands in Russian, I not to understand you.

My love Jose I to you has told that I love you and that I can not without you.

I do not say lies to you, why to me to you to say lies? I was true to you and I will be same. Yes I the girl which have fallen in love with you, I not to know as I still I can prove you it, only at ours with you a meeting. Yes I want will meet you To Kazan. And as yes I wish to live with you all washing remained a life. My love Jose and here your money, is not necessary to me your money, you are necessary to me, and except you who. You to trust me?

But my love Jose I has understood you, you show the not trust to me because I cannot send you the new photos, I correctly to speak? From for it?

My love Jose I about it already spoke to you, I cannot make at present these photos as I do not have chamber but why you do not wish to understand it?

My love Jose you to speak to me that I when I got acquainted with you to you I not have written that model and so on, you that think that such acquaintances to use only SCAMMER? Each person can write about itself that will get acquainted with the person. Not only SCAMMER as you to speak to me.

I write to you always with trust and the truth.

I love you.

I will wait your letter.

With love yours Vera
#14717 by joelex Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 pm
?????? ??? ?????? Jose !!!!!!!

? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???????. ? ????? ???? ?????? ? ???????????.

??? ?????? Jose ? ??? ?????? ??????? ????? ??? ?????.

? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ???????, ? ??? ?? ????? ?????????? ? ??????. ? ???????? ? ?????.

??? ?????? Jose ?? ? ???? ?????????? ?????? ? ?? ???????? ???? ???? ???? ?????????, ? ???? ???????? ??? ? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ??????? ???? ???? ?????, ?? ? ??????? ??? ?????? ? ???? ????? ???????????.

??? ?????? Jose ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ? ??? ?? ? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ? ????????. ? ?????? ?????? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ???????, ??? ????????, ??? ??????.

??? ?????? Jose ? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???????, ? ??????? ???? ????????? ????. ? ????? ???? ? ??? ? ??????. ? ?? ????? ?????? ? ???????? ????, ? ???????? ?? ???. ??? ?????? Jose ? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ??????.

??? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ????? Vavilova, ?? ????? ????? google?

? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????, ?? ???? ????? ?????.

??? ?????? Jose ? ??? ?? ? ????? ??????, ? ?? ??? ???? ? ?? ???? ?????. ? ????? ????, ? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??????? ???????.

??? ?????? Jose ??? ?? ??????? ? ???? ???????? ?? ??????? ?????.

? ????? ????.

? ???? ????? ???? ?????? ? ???????????.

? ??????? ???? Vera.
#14718 by joelex Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:36 pm
Hello my love Jose !!!!!!!

I so am glad to see your letter.

My love Jose excuse me for that that I did not write yesterday to you, simply I had a problem with the Internet. I could not write to you.

My love Jose I so strongly missed on you, not to suffice me you.

My love Jose I love you.

You have not correctly understood me my love, I had in view of what I do not wish to wait very long, for example year or two years. I on more likely want will meet you.

But at me a problem with money, I cannot make the documents, I as cannot take the loan in bank, the first payment is necessary.

My love Jose I ask do not leave me. I love you.

I asked today the worker the cafe Internet on couples skype, and she to me has told that you cannot talk because it is necessary to pay for it, and as that we do not have chamber to see each other and there is no ear-phone. She to me so has told.

My love Jose I love you.

I on more likely want will meet you. And what you cannot the help to me though some sum to arrive to you, you do not want the help to me for the sake of our meeting?

I not to know that to me to do.

I will wait from you your answer.

With love yours Vera

0015051oyyE.jpg

0019051oyyE.jpg
#14835 by wewhereborg Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 pm
Hello Pug !!!!!
I thought that you the good person who seriously wants will meet with love the woman, and you the liar full, I did not think that you such. You that what for so have made, why my address has put viewtopic.php? F=13&t=3782, tell why? I to you that have made? I and thought that you sit from for entertainments, and your friend as has put my girlfriend on the same site, you with it identical liars, spoil only to girls mood. Do not write to me more, you the bad person, I hate such which sit for the sake of entertainments.

Do not write to me more

Vera

As you can see, I've been dropped, and exposed as a baiter,, It would seem my beloved,
has accessed the site and is reading this, probably right now,, Hallo Vera Love to Boris
Bless him, He's so helpful, telling me how clever he thinks he is.

But there's no doubt that Oksana and Vera are one of the same, and who knows how many other identities, so if you come across ether of these e-mails you know your about to be scammed. There's no doubt about that.. So please be careful out there..

Oksana uses [email protected]

Vera uses [email protected]

All the photo's are above and there also using this girl