Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14585 by The Enchantress Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:01 pm
CINDYLEE JEFFERSON

Liar and romance scammer

User name used cindylee009 Cindylee

Claims 25 or 26 years old, dob 10th June 1983, single with no children, living in Houston, Texas, USA or Melbourne, South Australia

Mail address used cindylee_jefferson009@ yahoo.com

IP = 212.100.69.10 = Lagos in Nigeria

This scammers mail address listed on this warning site;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email3.htm

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://hintcafe.com/user/cindylee009

cindylee009 26-year-old Woman (Sign: Gemini)
Houston, TX
Seeking: Men

Job Title: unemployed
Body type: Average
Height: 5'8" (172cms)
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Education: Graduate
Smoke: No
Drink: No

I am kind and tolerant woman. I treat people the way I want be treated. I always try to help my close persons in difficult situations, to support them and to show, that life is a good thing. I am optimistic woman and believe that everything will be all right. Also, I am open-minded, sensitive and honest person

i like to read books, to listen to music, though i am not very good at singing smile, i enjoy getting to know everything new and beautiful, i love art, cinema, travelling, i am good at cooking, i will be happy to get involved into activities my man like to do in order we could share a great time together in the future

http://www.guamheart.com/viewprofile.php?id=161&search_type=q&page=6

cindylee009 Houston, Texas, United States

Nick: cindylee009
I am: Female (Single)
Name: cindy
Second Name: jefferson
Looking for: Male (Single) 20 - 80 years old for: Friendship, Marriage, Romance, Relationship, Friends With Benefits
Birthday: 06-10-1983
Region: Texas Nationality: American
City: Houston Languages: English
Personal Headline: Looking for my soulmate
Academic degree: University student
Children: No children

http://www.barrio305.com/rawconnect/profiles/show/62832

cindylee009 Occupation Unemployed
Age 26
Location United States of America
Education college
Interest looking for my God sent partner

Books novel, news paper and bible
Hobbies cooking, reading, swimming and travelling
Movies action and passion
Music R&B ,hip hop e.t.c

http://www.themeetingplace.com.au/mem-profile.asp?mem=Cindylee

Cindylee 25 from South Australia : Melbourne
here is my contact id ([email protected])

Messages;

Here is my mail address (cindylee_jefferson009@ yahoo.com) so kindly mail or add me. I am kind and tolerant woman.

I like to read books, to listen to music, though I am not very good at singing (smile). I enjoy getting to know everything new and beautiful. I love art, cinema, travelling. I am good at cooking. I will be happy to get involved into activities my man like to do in order we could share a great time together in the future.

this is my yahoo id ([email protected])Am looking for my soul mate i mean the man of my dream

Hello dearest,
How are you doing?hope cool , am new to this site.i hope we can start as friends then we can let our friendship grow,well am looking for one that can be there for me , i mean bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh , Am Cindy by name, and i think for us to know each other we have to mail each other or chat . well i think have said enough now , hope to get a mail from you soon , keep it real and true,kindly contact me on (cindylee_je?fferson009@y?ahoo.com )so as to know each other better and kindly send me your mail address so as to send you my pics and cool message.
Cindy Cares....xxxxx

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#14586 by The Enchantress Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:04 pm
Mails;

Hello dearest,

How are you doing?hope cool , am new to this internet dating stuff.i hope we can start as friends then we can let our friendship grow,well am looking for one that can be there for me , i mean bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh , Am Cindy by name, and i think for us to know each other we have to mail each other. well why am trying to tell you this is just to let you know that am looking for my God sent man that can make me feel happy and make me woman , well i think have said enough now , hope to get a mail from you soon , what do you do for a living?, what are u looking for in a lady , where are you located, mail me back with answers , keep it real and true,kindly reply me on (cindylee_jefferson [email protected] )so that we can start our relationship and kindly send me your mail address so that i could send you sweet message.

Cindy cares.xxx

Hello My Dearest xxxx,

Well to start off am Cindy by name,I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men says they are not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.

I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is entrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and honor. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams is to be happy and have a family. My goals in life, I want to have a happy and have the sweetest home with my husband and children. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.

Here are my hobby and my interest:- Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. OK, I like the outdoors and indoors like reading, dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with.

I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me.

Further More,I am 25yrs and i will 26 by June. Am still single and i have no kids. For my questions to you:- What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids?where are you located and what did u do for living? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is OK, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Cindy cares...xxxxxxxx

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.