Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14590 by The Enchantress Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:05 pm
EKATERINA -hi19801

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 28 years old, dob 1st january 1981, living in Yoshkar-Ola, Republic of Mari El, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.14) Professional

IP = 188.186.18.53 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation

Mails;

Hello my dear, my love xxxxx!!

I miss and I wait for your letter, I am happy, to receive your letter today. I would be very upset, if you have not written to me. xxxxx all my acquaintances and relatives say, that I have very much changed. They are surprised to me and my happiness. And I wish to thank to you that you do me happy. Thanks you xxxxx. When I read yours sincere letters, I feel perfectly within day and to me to see fine dreams.

xxxxx I thought of our meeting much. How you think of it? As it to happen? What will we do? I think of it constantly. From all mine the dream is pleasant to me one. In this dream, I leave their plane and I see you. I do not know, how the airport, because never looks flied, but I am assured that I learn you when I will leave the plane.

We run towards to one another, I see flowers in your hands. I approach, and you give them to me. I already in your embraces, we enjoy our kisses. You take me on hands, and we continue to kiss.
xxxxx I very much wish to feel your kisses!!!!!!
I wish to feel your lips, the most sweet and gentle!!!!!
We to go to you home, and there we make a fine supper for two.
I to prepare easy dishes, we have supper, at candles, under slow music also we talk about all.
Then we become a single whole in dance, we dance and we go slowly in bedroom. There we lay down in a bed and we undress one another. Ours the love, our passion, our desires become a single whole, and we we burn down in love, and we enjoy passion and tenderness.

It so is fine!!!!!!

xxxxx as you think, how there will be our meeting? How it will be? That we let's do?
I very much wish to learn your opinion. I with impatience will wait for yours letters, and I hope, that you will tell to me about the desire.
I wish to be with you!!!
I love you!!!!!

Yours and only your loving and gentle Ekaterina.

Hello xxxxx love the man, my gentle xxxxx!!!

xxxxx I adore your letters. I do not know, why but every night I represent and have dreams only about you and about that as we will be together. I more and more I want to you. I do not know how to describe the feelings. I wish to nestle on you, to feel your kiss, your caress, yours tenderness. To look in your eyes, to see your smile, to feel your fire of love and passion.

I think of that as it will be fine when we will meet. xxxxx You represent, our sights meet, we run towards one to another and then a long kiss, long evening both the long and the first our passionate and long night of love. As it will be fine!!!!!!

As I want it!!!!!!

I long thought what to write further and as all to you to explain that I wish to write to you. And still has resolute which I will begin with the most important for me and I hope on your understanding.

I write to you, and my fingers simply do not want to write, that it is very difficult to ask to me you of the help and for me it is very difficult psychological barrier to ask someone money.

And I think, that you have already understood. I really have not enough money to arrive to you. And it happens sometimes me difficultly after I very often write to you as a parcel of one letter on our Internet of cafe costs approximately 3-5 dollars.

Today I visited a tourist bureau and to me have informed that I is required to me - the LOVE what to arrive to you and to build our love and a family the visa + the passport for travel abroad + the insurance + other documents (= 400 euro = the visa and the passport approximately 580$usa)

In me tears because to me have told that it much very much money for me my salary makes very little it approximately 130 euro you understand as to me it is sad that I cannot to arrive to you?
I very much would like, but I cannot pay, what to me to do?

I very much would like our meeting, in me of tear, because I LOVE YOU and it speaks my heart which loves and waits for our meeting

Your gentle and loving Ekaterina.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#14591 by The Enchantress Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.