Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14597 by Ralph Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:06 am
This scammer uses a variety of names, Antonio Luca is just one of them.

email address [email protected]
Phone number 44 7035900939 which is a UK redirect phone number, these can be set up and used from anywhere in the world including from Africa
Also uses this Nigerian phone number 2348024225861
Uses MillionaireMatch.com
Known Ip addresses 41.219.239.239, 41.219.245.174, 41.219.211.161

Claims;
Says he is an Italian living in Miami
Has a 4 1/2 year old son named Romeo
Will need to go to Nigeria on business
His son will become ill and require your money to save his life
Works as a video documentary worker (or journalist/writer)
His wife died at childbirth

Uses this picture

I will continue to gather and add more information as it becomes available
Advertisement

#14612 by The Enchantress Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:58 am
IP = 41.219.239.239 = Lagos in Nigeria.

The other IPs above also are from Nigeria.

Another stolen photograph used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#14617 by drms Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:10 pm
Thank you so much for posting this. You are wonderful for doing what you can to stop this terrible scammer. Is there any way I can or should go after him? My good friend was scammed by him out of $3000 and I'm so angry I just want some way to get back at him.
#14623 by The Enchantress Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:27 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners drms.

I am glad you have saved your friend from losing even more money to these scammers.

Unfortunately these scammers operate using false identities and scam anonymously from internet cafés in countries where our "police forces" have no jurisdiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These guides may help you and your friend be better aware and safer online; and also to watch out for further follow on scam attempts (recovery scams).

Scammers often pretend to be police/lawyers/officials offering full refunds - once a processing fee is paid in advance.

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3226

If you have any questions, concerns or observations please post - we will help you both in anyway that we can.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#14627 by Holly Brown Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:42 pm
@drms,

One thing you can do is TALK! Tell your friends and family about the scam. Point them to this site so they can learn how to spot scams and avoid them. Education is the greatest weapon in our arsenal. If people don't fall for the scams, there is the potential that the scammers will lose victims, and scamming will become unprofitable.

Even though it seems like an impossible goal, each victim saved is precious.

[email protected] if you want to ask me more questions.
#14637 by Ralph Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 am
Hi Drms

I am glad to see you made it over.

As I mentioned on another site, we will do all we can to keep this scammer from other victims in the best way we can, educate and warn his potential victims and maybe waste some of his time while we are at it :wink:
#23971 by Ralph Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 am
We have had some new information provided by a concerned person, you know who you are, Thank you

This scammer is also using this email address; [email protected]

Searching on that email address will take you to various scam reports, one of which shows the scammer attempting an employment scam. Right Click and open link in new window to see a scam job advertisement with this information

looking for workers Post your resume
Posted by: No name
Posted date: 3/21/2009
Job type: Full-time
Salary: 4200GBP
Company Name: grapewine hotel
County/District: Bradford
City: london

Job Description:
hello,
am the owner of grapewine hotel here in london,uk.i need international workers who are devoted to work for me.if u are interested u may kindly contact my employment manager to tell u what to do.enzolia duke by name.email [email protected] and tel number is +447024064541.
looking farword to hear from u.will be happy to have u employed in my hotel..
from
sir sheriff

Note the phone number is a UK redirect phone number, "4470" phone numbers are a redirect service that can be set up by anybody from anywhere in the world, calls to these numbers are redirected to any phone number in the world which allows scammers to appear to be in the UK, these phone numbers are used extensively by African scammers who are pretending to be in the UK

Also note that there appears to be a legitimate Grapevine Hotel in the UK however it is not at the location stated.

Further searching on the phone number provided shows that the same scammer is also attempting an au pair scam

nanny needed
written by burrari , May 27, 2009
Am mr burrari poulor,am an italian man living in the

uk.i need nanny who can as well surport my wife with

domestic jobs at home and also care for my two kids.i am

offering an attractive salary with weekly allowances.plz

call me on this number +447024064541.and aslo mail me.my

email [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it 12-14 Greatorex

Street, London E1 5NF United kingdom.

nanny needed
written by burrari , April 27, 2009
Am mr burrari poulor,am an italian man living in the uk.i need nanny who can as well surport my wife with domestic jobs at home and also care for my two kids.i am offering an attractive salary with weekly allowances.plz call me on this number +447024064541.and aslo mail me.my email [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it 12-14 Greatorex Street, London E1 5NF United kingdom.