Information on romance scams and scammers.
#95057 by Grunt Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:56 am
facebook.com
uid 100003677210326
Dickson Edward
Born on April 12, 1959
About Dickson
We have one life and it's got to be lived, hasn't it? Well, what am I like? To be truthful, I am not perfect but, in my defense I am reasonably well built, athletic, I'm very loving, loyal, tactile and really enjoy being with people who are that way too - public displays of affection are ok with me! I'm a bit unconventional and pretty direct - you wouldn't have to guess what I was thinking! I love hum our - and I have plenty of it - wicked at times! Got me into trouble on a few occasions. I can be serious but prefer to keep things light

I'm widower and i have been since 2004.i will be please to find a genuine and long term committed relationship without the head games...i have loads of love bottled in my heart and i'm willing to settle and have a meaningful life.
Advertisement

#96091 by Grunt Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:56 am
xxx...A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.
Dickson

Received: from [65.49.68.168]
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Organization: Hurricane Electric
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: California
City: Fremont
#96264 by Grunt Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:03 am
Happy sunday to you xxx,how are you doing and the weather out there...its a beautiful sunday and I want you to know that I'm thinking about you...waiting patiently for your response to my previous message and the anticipation to know you more better is killing me much of loads.take good care of your self and remember that I'm thinking about you.
Dickson

Received: from [93.186.31.80]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Hostname: 93-186-31-80.rdns.blackberry.net
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited
Services: Confirmed proxy server