Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14681 by Ralph Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:09 am
I received this email randomly into one of my email accounts from 41.208.168.22 Senegal*

It is another romance scammer, please delete and ignore the email, it isn't somebody looking for love, it's a thief trying to steal from you

This search on the email address will show other examples of scams Click Here

Hello
My name is peace. i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address ([email protected])I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you,
Lot's of love,Miss peace
PLEASE CONTACT MY EMAIL [email protected]
Advertisement

#14686 by The Enchantress Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:17 am
This scammer is bombarding sites with almost identical messages;

At 6:31pm on August 20, 2009, sandra said…
Hello
My name is peace. i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address ([email protected])I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you,
Lot's of love,Miss peace
PLEASE CONTACT MY EMAIL ([email protected])

[email protected]

Hello
Lot's of love,Miss peace

PLEASE CONTACT ME TRUE MY EMAIL. ( [email protected])

Posted by: ubgirlbaby on 2009-09-28 15:37:58

ubgirl Sep 28, 2009, 02:54 PM
Hello
Lot's of love,Miss peace

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.