Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14707 by The Enchantress Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:15 pm
TATYANA - tanchik

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 25 years old, single, never married, "teacher" living in Volzhsk, Republic of Mari El, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

The Bat! (v3.64.01 Christmas Edition) Professional

IP = 188.186.12.146 = Yoshkar-ola in Russian Federation.

Message;

Hello! I looked through your profile at dating site and decided to write you a message and tell I am intersted in you.I'm sure that you are very intelligent and nice person. It would be great to learn more about you! I'm sure we can find something in common and begin a long a beautiful story.I'm looking only for serious relationship, I'm tired of games and dishonesty. I'm ready to give all my love and tenderness to a right man. Maybe that is you? Nobody knows! I hope you are also interested in communicating with me! Ny name is Tatyana and i am 25 years old!

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

Mail;

Hello xxxxx!!!!!! I am glad that I can to learn you better. I hope that you will respond sincerely on my questions. I as shall respond on yours. xxxxx you very interesting to me and I want to learn much about you. I do not want to hasten with our acquaintance. I search for serious relations, instead of game. I hope that you will not play with me. I love sincerity and the truth. Only sincerity and love can create present mutual understanding and make the man and the
woman happy. I so think. Are you, xxxxx? My name is Tatyana. To me of 25 years and I am lonely. I was never married. I shall tellabout myself more.

I live in city Volzhsk. I work at school, teacher. I studied English in college. I well talk but at me a problem with grammar. But I hope that you understand me. I live together with mother in one house. I have the grandmother who lives in a village. I make morning exercises, I like to run in the morning. At me have all, but I not have love. I feel myself alone. There is no man with who I can be happy. And I have decided to meet the love in Internet. You have liked me very much and I believe in that that at us the big future. When I shall be sure in it I think that we shall meet.

xxxxx, I would want that you have answered my questions. What you search in the woman? What characteristics and what requirements at you to women? I like to you? I shall wait for your letter. I hope that you will answer soon and I shall receive your answers. I wait...... Your new girlfriend

Tatyana.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement