Information on romance scams and scammers.
#96084 by Spook Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 am
http://www.casualkiss.com/members/Handsumwhitt
Calgary, Alberta
46-year-old single male

Hi My name is Michael Smithand thank you for allowing me to view your photos.You look elegant and beautiful..I like your profile and hope to learn more about you.. We do have similar interests and love the photos of you. Understand working long hours does make one very tired. When is the best time to chat with you? Alternatively you can email me at
[email protected]

IP: 64.250.114.182
ISP: Genesis Adaptive
Organization: ServerGurus, LLC
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Illinois
City: Libertyville

Hello,how are you doing??I hope you are fine and well??Here is a little abut me::::
Am an intelligent, successful person. I am frequent told I am cute, don't look my age and remind people of someone--go figure. Actually, I really am a little shy and modest. I like to do many things but particularly love to be spontaneous and uninhibited. I like a woman that can be wild at times or just chill out other times. I also like someone with a fun personality that likes to laugh at most anything and doesn't take life too seriously.Now that I am "free", I want to pick up where I left off! I am currently looking for a serious relationship...Honestly, I am in the homestrech of a "rough patch" in my life and am excited about moving ahead. I am a sensitive person, although I may not come across that way, but don't want to be hurt. I try my best to take good care of who I am dating if they appreciate it and do the same for me. I have many talents including around the house, in business...you name it!. I don't mind taking risks like starting my own business even though I know it means taking an income hit in the short term in return for being my own boss! I am seeking an attractive, classy somewhat woman that takes good care of herself and is not to opinionated. I like the nice things in life like foreign luxury/sports cars, clothes although I really am not materialistic. I am just accustomed to these kind of things and appreciate them, especially the right kind of woman.
For fun:
I like to be free spirited and uninhibited. Dining out; movies, skiing, travelling or just staying at home are all fine with me. I have a dry, witty sense of humor and like someone that is too serious about everything most of the time.
My Job:
I checked out of the "Corporate World" after a long and successful stint in Sales, tired of the politics and games. I started my own business.. so I could utilize my business/sales skills and be my own boss.
My Education:
I am an intelligent, personable and talented person. I try to be the best I can be at anything I do.
Favorite Hot Spots:
Mexican and Italian food in an informal atmosphere. I like to travel to many locations for the beach, boating and wavreunners or out West for skiing. Would like to get to see Europe--I have been to England spend years......
Favorite Things:
I like to eat most kinds of foods and have a few drinks. Staying in is also just fine with me, especially when it's raining. I like watching ball games or dramas like House MD and comedies like Seinfeld--great shows!
last read:
Primarily I read magazines and newspapers.Please can you tell me a little about yourself..Talk to you soo

This text is all over scams and nigerian profiles!
Advertisement

#96099 by Grunt Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:33 pm
hotamericandating.com
Handsumwhitt
48-years-old male
From United States
Seeking female: 35 - 99
Looking for my life partner

as blurbs
what is written in the letter Spook got :lol:

pics shows
Bart Johnson