Information on romance scams and scammers.
#97655 by Grunt Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 am
more pics sent by this scammer
Advertisement

#97656 by Grunt Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:51 am
netlog.com
micheal_king3290
Name micheal king
Date of birth 30/12/1966
Location Minnesota, United States
Native language English

qiran.com/client
key=f07f12d5db598e42b7e24686725f9286
micheal_king3290
Religion: Muslim
Ethnicity: Caucasian

profile already deleted :(

wonder what's he up to
Micheal King <[email protected]>
Am sorry i did not introduce myself before this time..my name is Micheal king a friend to gronda martron ..am very sorry to inform you that on his way to Iran today he have some tali bans attach :laugh-s: the term and he was shoot on his leg but now his in the hospital under going an surgery ..i will try and send to you his picture at the hospital ..am so sorry for the bad news because i know is going to be an hit on you but don't just worry i want you to pull yourself together i will try all my possible best on him just to help him safe and alive because i know you both love each other so much ...i will try and get the pics of the attack so that i can send it to you ...am so sorry about this and to inform you this ......you can ask me any question you feel like to ask me
Micheal King

pic stolen from
http://www.flickr.com/photos/soldiersme ... hotostream
U.S. Army Soldiers supply medical aid to an Iraqi soldier wounded by gunshot June 6, 2007, in Mahmudiyah, Iraq. The Army Soldiers are assigned to Charlie Company, 2nd Battalion, 10th Brigade Support Battalion, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, Fort Drum, N.Y., and HHB, 2nd Battalion, 15th Field Artillery, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, Fort Drum, N.Y. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Dennis J. Henry Jr.)

http://patriotpost.us/reference/brad-kasal/
Marine 1st Sergeant Brad Kasal (in the middle). This photo is from the most recent major offensive in Fallujah. 1stSgt. Kasal sacrificed his own safety to save a room full of fellow Marines. He ended up taking several AK rounds in the leg.

good to hear that they finally treat him after 5 years :laugh-s:
Last edited by Grunt on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#97669 by Grunt Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 am
with one pic he sent
he's got a profile on FB
facebook.com
uid 100002140062222
Gronda Larry
Joined Facebook
March 8, 2011

#97686 by Grunt Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 pm
mind you Michael King is in 'Iran fighting tali ban' :laugh-s: with his buddy Gronda Martron

To [email protected]
Opened 2012/04/22
Location San Jose, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (216.172.135.132:40545)

IP: 216.172.135.132
ISP: EGIHosting
Organization: Anchor Free
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: California
City: San Jose

Hey dear,
I just decided to write you and email to let you know few things about me. I'm cool and smart. I'm sweet,strong, kind, responsible, romantic, communicative and sympathetic. I also am honest, loyal, loving, warmhearted, simple. I am very active, emotional, sociable and impressionable. I enjoy try to enjoy every minute of life and try to stay an optimist even in difficult times. I am cheerful, easy-going and open-minded. I like meeting new people and I am opened to new things.I believe that opened heart, honesty, cheerfulness and sincerity can make our world much better. I like to discover new sides of life and I try to see positive moments in everything. I have very good sense of humor and I always enjoy smiling. I like to make people smile and to help people who need it.

I am interested in meeting an honest, sincere, dependable, honest, patient and secure woman who is mature and financially secured. Looking to date someone for who she is also down to earth, understanding, caring and compassionate, but yet strong and independent. I have a deep love for people, a respect for fellow citizens of the earth, and a commitment to working as a team player. It is important to me that the woman I find also share some of those characteristics.

I am often drawn to the philosophy of "if you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it." I want to find the woman who wants to make a life together. Someone with a kind heart and sincerity towards others goes a long way with me and what I look for in my friends and relationships. I am not looking for someone who is perfect; I certainly am not.

I strongly value my friendships and relationships with people. I am seeking someone who has and shares the same interests as I but is open to exploring new adventures together! Communication is important to me and will need to be with the woman I want to spend time with whether dating or getting to know each other. I can be a bit of a sappy romantic and consider myself to be very affectionate. Being loved and being able to love is important.

I want to meet someone great. After all life is a journey, not a destination, and we all meet people along the way for a purpose. If you feel the same way and what I have written reaches out to you, then lets get to know each other well and better. A good email is also a great place to start.Right before i end this letter ..let me ask you..do you have families in the army..how long have you been on this site..Tell me bout your kids and your job..I hope you have a great day and be well..write when you can
Cheers ,
Micheal

Received: from [216.172.135.132]
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012
#97687 by Grunt Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 pm
and still another pic supposedly showing 'Gronda Martron'
#97741 by mallfada Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 pm
I know there is someone out there, that has and is being contacted by these men. They work together as a team.

Come on ladies post your information so others can be aware.

:bowdown:
Last edited by mallfada on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
#97764 by began steele Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:31 am
Mallfada,I think you may be baiting scammers. If so would you go to associated site to SW, www.419eater.com and make sure you are doing so safely. A lot of regular posters have considerable experience and you must also keep in mind that scammers come here and read posts. As I said, the Facebook presence above has visited and will keep an eye on things and adapt accordingly.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#97957 by mallfada Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 am
UPDATE:

Gronda Marton has just created a page on my yearbook.com.

If someone can post this on this site along with the picture he is using it would be appreciated.
#97986 by Grunt Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:05 pm
didn't find his MYB profile yet
but
what about this :lol: ?

badoo.com
uid 0228979850
Gronda Matron
Male, 47
Lagos, Nigeria

#97997 by Grunt Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:18 pm
he's all over the web

ro-mantik.com/user/sgtgronda
sgtgronda (41)

mydailyflog.com
Sgtgronda
Seargent Jeff Gronda
41 year old, man from United States
#98062 by Grunt Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 am
myyearbook.com
uid 38724714
gronda martron
45, Male
Clarkston, Georgia

#98196 by began steele Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:48 pm
I got his Badoo profile up on Page 1 Grunt. He is one of those scammer who is endless in fake profiles, and doubtless we only find some. New ones will continue to arrive so,dear readers, do pic searches and text searches if you have doubts.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#98789 by mallfada Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:11 am
Here is a message received by someone in contact with Mike King, or Micheal King.
[email protected]

M replyed to my letter and he said did you make a mistake sending it to me you better send it to the person it is entended for....i wrote back said oh i did it on purpose ...... he writes back go to hell i am a scammer not real
Hide Recent Conversations
Last edited by mallfada on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
#98797 by Dotti Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 am
Scammers will often continue to lie and pretend they are real long after their victims have discovered the truth. They do this because sometimes if they claim to be innocent for long enough, a victim starts to believe them and they can once again convince them to send money. If they admit the truth, they have nothing to gain.

Sometimes a scammer will actually "confess" to scamming, but this is almost always the start of new lies. He will often tell a sob story about how his difficult life forced him to scam, but he really doesn't want to do it. He will pretend he has stopped scamming, and then weeks or months later, he will start to ask his victim for money again, this time pretending that he is desperate, and/or will be forced to scam again if the victim doesn't send him money. The truth is, he never stopped scamming--he just changed names, email addresses and photos so his victim wouldn't find his latest scams.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.