Information on romance scams and scammers.
#100493 by he tried Mon May 07, 2012 11:09 am
Another email:
You are what my heart has been aching for thinking about you makes me want you more and more your the only woman i think about, and for you i give this shout-out your name revolves in my mind all the time and with you i want to spend a lifetime my friends say that I'm a lucky man i know its true because i have you by my side thank you for being my wife to be... I love u so much... Good night honie..
From kabul,afghanistan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His excuse as to why he could not talk:
lblack(14:24:07 (UTC)):do they let yall skype
luisgronda(14:24:08 (UTC)):[email protected]
luisgronda(14:24:20 (UTC)):Nope cos it allows call
luisgronda(14:24:29 (UTC)):And from there our network can be hacked
luisgronda(14:25:17 (UTC)):Intruders and hackers of this muslim nation and even the al queda groups have tried to infiltrate our systems

His email of express his feelings:
You are the one I miss....
You are the one I will wait to kiss....
You are the one I have longed for....
You are the one I feel trust....
You are the one I want to fulfill my dreams....
You are the one that touched me....
You are the one I want to give to the key to my heart.
i love you so much honie ..u are my sweetheart and
am very happy to have u in my life.. love u so much ..

He sent this after our second day of talking.

Email describing himself:

Am Luis gronda,42 years old born on 19th of october 1970 spanish born,American father & spanish mother,am 5’11ft tall, Medium build, grey/white hair, brown eyes,i was born and raise in newyork,am stillsingle,i am the only child of my parent wholost their lives 8 years ago in a car crash accident,i have an aunt in canada who runs anhotel and an uncle in Germany who is a mechanical engineer.i work with the us army and i have been working with them for 15yearsnow,am U.S Army engineer assigned to the U.N Military Unit – on both pay roles... Nuclear & mechanical engineer,computer & softwareengineer either working in the field or off field carrying out research into nuclear activities – can fly jets.i have been inafghanistan for one years now and am still here but i have been shortlisted among staff coming home .when am on field we do alot ofpatrols and off field am alwaysin the engine room where our main server is and what i do there is monitor all communications system,also make sure there is no breakin server connection and transmition, that's my specialty and what i do in the us army..queens-bury,newyork is where i call home when am in the states, that's where i was born and raised..I'm very satisfied with where I'mat & headed with my life and have ambition to do great things. I'm looking for a woman to compliment everything great about me witheverything great about her. Chemistry is everything. Looking for a woman to laugh with, a woman with confidence, passion, and ambition.Hi! I'm an outgoing, passionate, confident, and always optimistic guy. I love to try new things and will try anything once.Love to travel, see new things, and have new experiences. Love to have a good time & make the best of any situation. Love living bythe lakes & close to downtown. So much to do, parks, lakes, restaurants, bars, theaters, block parties, etc etc. Always fun.. toswitch it up. Getting into a boring groove in life is not for me. I love dressing up doing the career & going out downtown on aweekend with friends but I equally love the outdoors (fishing, hunting, hiking, camping),...I'm the happiest when surrounded byfriends, sitting around a table with good food and good conversation. I'm completely up for evenings out that are full ofsilliness and laughter and also nights spent in watching a movie. I love movies and tv...I'm a total movie buff. I'm the person my familyand friends come to whenever there's an argument about what actor was in which movie. Music is also a HUGE passion of mine. I'vebeen singing ever since I could talk. Wherever you will find me there will be music playing. I have a very wide taste in music, ienjoy a great book to go along with a wonderful glass of wine. a good laugh with some stimulating conversation...
My General Qualities are, 1. Firm but kind2. I speak from the heart.3. I communicate my feelings and expect the same from others.4. Love to do things that are unexpected and suprise people.5. Confident5. Can listen to others.6. One who can be faithful MY Favorite food and drinks are, I don't really drink but a glass of fruit wine, French or Italian.I Don't smoke.Japanese food or European as well as anything different andsimple...except junk food.I love country music, swing, western and salsa..... andi do love to dance.. Feel free to ask me any question luis..
Advertisement

#100494 by Grunt Mon May 07, 2012 11:18 am
@he tried
is he using
[email protected]?
his FB profile is not accesible with this address
however, he's got an avatar on yahoo

Last edited by Grunt on Mon May 07, 2012 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
#100496 by he tried Mon May 07, 2012 11:25 am
Not sure as to what email he is using for facebook. Just did a search with his name and it came up, but he is using [email protected] for his Larry Gronda facebook account.
#100503 by Grunt Mon May 07, 2012 11:58 am
could not access his Gronda Larry FB account by [email protected]
however, he's on MYB with this email address

myyearbook.com
uid 41848467
luis gronda
41, Male
Last Login 17 hours ago
Reston, Virginia

#101207 by Grunt Thu May 10, 2012 4:41 am
he loves the name Gronda

facebook.com
uid 100003262203176
Dave Gronda
Studied at Campus Calling
Lives in La Paz, Bolivia :laugh-s:
From Brooklyn, New York

About Dave
Am Dave...cute nice lol and down to earth person!!! :bowdown: 6'7" in height ,, light in complexion,, slim,, red lips,, simple and ordinary person... i could actually describe myself as a conservative and god fearing person.. hehe.. i love hanging out with my friends,, surfing in the internet and many more,, as of now I'm enjoying myself by the company of my friends.. im a very open person , anyone could make friends with me for as long as they r not lairs .. i hate liars,, i like is true to themselves... . easy to get along with

#101621 by Grunt Sat May 12, 2012 1:50 pm
viewtopic.php?p=97686#p97686
seems that Micheal King
wants to stay in touch :D
though I never wrote back

am micheal by name and am from the united state am 45 years old and i work with the united state army am in afghanistan now at the moment on a peace keeping making mission,i have a son his name is marc and his 7 years old i have been single for 2 years and am now looking for a serious relationship that can last a life time......my son need some one to call his mother and he live with his teacher in the state .
i will like to know more about you as well
Micheal
Received: from [69.31.51.140]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
State/Region: California
City: Torrance
#101645 by mallfada Sat May 12, 2012 7:42 pm
Micheal King and Gronda Martron both have a son name mark staying with a teacher in the states,
Read my previous post from the very first Letter Gronda Martron wrote me.

HUMMMMMM. are they the same person?
#103615 by mallfada Mon May 21, 2012 7:46 pm
I had to re-post this picture cos(lol) there is now a name on the uniform "Drosten", the real last name of this soldier. NOT KING! :laugh-s:

#103737 by mallfada Tue May 22, 2012 9:54 am
Jeff it will help us more further and we can always be in contact and not miss one another
sgtjeffgronda (May 22 7:38 AM ):? dear its the issue of helping me out get a mobile so i can use it while am out in the field
honey a mobile phone darling
sgtjeffgronda (May 22 7:40 AM ):? BB PORSCHE BY BLACKBERRY its what is being used here darling due to the terrain and low receptivity of signal
sgtjeffgronda (May 22 7:40 AM ):? do u understand dear
our funds are paid into our account darling and its when i get back to states i would have acess to my fund after my mission
sgtjeffgronda (May 22 7:50 AM ):? i just suggested that anyway
sgtjeffgronda (May 22 7:51 AM ):? not everyone my love i had my account on hold when i was lkeaving the state to be deployed right here its why
sgtjeffgronda (May 22 7:51 AM ):? just made that opinion my angel u know it sucks when we miss each other and like i told u
sgtjeffgronda (May 22 7:53 AM ):? i will be right there for you to love n cherish u
sgtjeffgronda (May 22 7:54 AM ):? oh hun what do u mean by no can do on the phone
sgtjeffgronda (May 22 7:54 AM ):? well hun i wouldnt have bothered u just that i want us more closer darling
hun lets leave the issue of attorney out
sgtjeffgronda (May 22 8:38 AM ):? can't you do favor for your spouse-Some how I'm married now :laugh-s:
oh yea i see u as my spouse and i want to be with you

Gronda asking for a phone.