Information on romance scams and scammers.
#96267 by Grunt Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 am
zorpia.com
Username: edwardmason
Name: MASON Royal Zorpian
How are you doing today ? I am Edward mason and was passing on here when i came across your lovely profile and pretty pictures, you are really attractive and there is no man in his right Sense that can pass all that with out taking the courage to say hello to You just as I did, i am so sure you must have read from alot of good looking men and may probably not be interested in someone like me... I have always taken time out with your profile and the pics but lost the courage to write... I was unable to find the write sentences to put together to say to you, on a normal day i am not a shy person but i just wonder why i am this time... You really make me remember my a common Saying between my dad and my mom... thou Late now... My Dad use to Say that IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT YOU LIKE... GrAb IT and GROWL! Lol .. what i believe that he is trying to pass to me is that i should never be too shy to go after what i want in life... So i rather would be sorry for something that i have done than never to have make an attempt, I dont really know if there would be a second chance if i allow this opportunity to send you a message pass by... Would you Imagine how many one have pass someone on the road and you both exchange a glance and and you thoutght WOW and keep moving ??? Did you ever imagine what would have happened if some one took the first chance to stop and say HELLO' ... Sorry for taking much of your time with my long letter. I really would like a chance with you... if you know what i am talking about and i would like to get to know much about you if you dont count me as a Fool ..... I will Be looking forward to hearing from you ...you can mail me direct majormason_raymond
Advertisement

#96295 by Grunt Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:47 pm
First, I must say a big thank you for taking out your time to write me and I want you to know that its really a fulfilling thing for me to send you a message and new things happen to people anytime and I want you to know that this is one new thing that wants to happen to you and I am here for a new thing no games but real affection, I really do appreciate it and like I said,you are so beautiful to my eyes and I love what I see!! I am so happy to receive an e-mail from you, I was scared you weren't going to write me back because I was thinking you wouldn't want to be contacted the way I contacted you! But thanks for writing me! Smile! How are are you doing this day that the lord has made? are you doing OK? I'm doing pretty wonderful.i will be looking forward to hearing from you soon..

Well, I believe You really would want to know much about me,so i have to give you an insight about me OK... My name is Edward Mason, guess you already know that... I was born in France and raised in Paris, and that's where am originally from ..I am 47yrs old! I'm a March baby! a Virgo. And I'm 5.9ft tall, I was married to my wife, Elizabeth for 20yrs before before i lost her,my parents in an auto crash accident in 2006,she was my sister,my mother,my best friend and my wife! She meant the world to me and her death left a very big vacuum in my heart..I miss her so so much,but I know I have to go on with my life..She was from Camden NJ..I must confess I have not dated or been in a relationship with any woman since she died.I love my wife so much and we have a wonderful relationship..Me and my sister is children of my parent!.. , I really miss my parent too..they are such a wonderful parent for me! they are such an inspiration to me and fun to be with as well, I really miss them! my father was from France and my mother was from California..

I am easy going man, still feels very young and strong, God fearing,I love God so much and have great faith in him...I love traveling,have traveled to so many places in the course of doing my job..Like I said before, I have not dated or been with any woman since my wife passed , I have been on my own and its been basically by choice... I have been preparing myself and making myself a better person,and waiting for the woman God is sending to me! I don't know when but am ready and ready to love again...

I have to say this,there is something special about you and you have to let me know it..God has been so faithful with his promises concerning me! I know he will send the one I will call my own in his time! I have been single because I want to take my time to find my soul mate, I know she is out there, its only a matter of time before we meet....I don't know what you are looking for, but I have to tell you that I still want to marry again, I have missed the love of a woman for years now, there is nothing better than to love and being loved back..

I love water! Beach,pool or shower,I just love water,it gives me a sense of calmness! I love cooking and taking walk in the park holding hands, but I have not done much of that Lately, I am a family oriented person, I am very close to my family and love them dearly, but it is a shame i have lost them ..I love to kiss,but haven't kissed any woman for years,my lips are all dried up! Smile!..My favorite color is Blue, I love listening to Jazz music, gospel and soul,I love country music also..My favorite meals are seafood,Mexican,Chinese,vegetable,Italian,and Spanish food.I am the old school type of man that believes a man should spoil a woman, like give her flowers, open the car door for her,wake her up with a cup of tea or coffee depends on what she likes with a kiss on the forehead! I had a wonderful marriage with Elizabeth and if I have to do it again, I will do it all over again!

Hey, I have to say I don't know why I chose to write you of all the beautiful women on that site, I guess there is something special about you which you have to let me know! i never believe online dating is real until its turning out to be successful and marriage.. I signed up and didn't get the chance to see what it was all about until I wrote you.. So, you are the only one seeing my pictures and its for your eyes only, if you don't like what you see, please, let me know OK!!

I really hope I have not bored you telling you about me, Please, Let me know what you think about my pictures now that you seen what I look like!... I will e-mail later OK... Have a wonderful day...Smile for me and please, put a smile on someone's face today.. Please send me a mail back ... would always be nice to read from you...

Hugs
Edward

Received: from [172.190.2.249]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012
AOL

pics show
Cpl. Christopher Mason, US Paratrooper, R.I.P.
13 JUN 1974 - 28 NOV 2006, killed in action

http://campsummerall.typepad.com/1_505_memorial/
#96385 by Grunt Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:42 am
sb. is very upset
must have googled his email address :lol:
YOU MOST BE CRAZY FOR YOU THIS YOU ARE DOING ME.. NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOU .. STUPID ...

I can't quote the entire message, adult language :laugh-s:
Received: from [41.206.15.40]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012

Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
thanks for the IP buddy