Information on romance scams and scammers.
#96323 by Grunt Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:03 pm
facebook.com
uid 100002485608447
Mark Nalson Fred (Mark Fred)
Studied at American University of Paris
Lives in Pretoria, South Africa
Divorced
From Tempe, Arizona
About Mark
I am cool,humble and easy going...i love life and Fear God...
Languages British English

hey sexy,i can tell that you are an interesting person to know.believe me you look nice and friendly.I really will like to know you more dear.please you can add me or email me on [email protected]
Advertisement

#96324 by Grunt Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:15 pm
Hello xxx, I am so delighted to read from you today.i am sorry i replied your mail late. You got the right email address.. Well to start with. let me formally introduce myself dear... I am Mark Nalson Fred, I am 47, I am single and I have a daughter I lost her mother while trying to give birth to her 7yrs ago,since then have been single and looking for a God fearing woman that will love and care for me and my daughter and i will do the same thing in return..I just want to be happy again in my live cos i lost my happiness when i lost Mollie's mother because i loved her so much..and i want to love and be loved again.I'm the only child of my parents..My mom is 72yrs old but my dad is late now..

I am from From Tempe Arizona In USA. I work for the US MARINE and have been working here for 18 years now. My family reside in Johannesburg South Africa. I was born in the states and lived in the states till I was 10 that was when my father got a job in an oil and gas company in Pretoria south Africa, since the company provided us a house we moved to South Africa but my dad died 14yrs after he started working with the company but before he died i was taken back to USA by my aunt where i furthered more my education..

ummm.....I like to play golf,read and write poems,sing,go to the beach to listen to the beauty waves lolz but i hate being there alone. I like to listen to r$b,hip-hop,gospel,reggae,salsa,jazz,country and any good music...I feel I am basically good, honest and humorous. I am fairly down to earth. I am respectful of others and have learned to tolerate others. I hate stupidity. It just frustrates me, either in myself or others, especially when it is based on laziness because i believe that the key to success is hard work.

Discussing about who and what I want in a relationship. There are lots of people out there, but finding that special someone is not easy so I believe relationships are all about giving and taking. I'm looking for a woman who is not afraid of honesty or open communication and is willing to completely commit herself to the relationship. I believe that a relationship is not a hierarchy but rather two individuals who have committed to journey through life together, side by side to support one another, and to help work toward the best for each other. I heard someone say once that a great relationship is not 50-50... it's 100-100 with both partners giving 100% of themselves. I love that concept and hope that I can find someone who feels the same.

I do wish to write more dear..but i have to stop here now I get online from time to time check my mail and at times i get on the messenger to chat any time i get enough time to because i get really busy here at work..i hope you find time to write me about yourself and send me pictures too.

Kisses to you dear..take care and stay blessed.

Received: from [41.23.155.127]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012
IP: 41.23.155.127
Hostname: vc-41-23-155-127.umts.vodacom.co.za
Organization: Vodacom
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Boksburg